Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anashah1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Swayam to die in Babul Ka Aangann....

Ratna Sinha's Babul Ka Aangann gets a new twist wherein Payal kills her own love, Swayam... Get to read the details here...
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=2985%20
Anashah1980 thumbnail
It's revenge on Babul Ka Aagan…

by Tellywatch News Desk

Aug 07, 2008, Bangalore  

Twists in the plot is what is in store for this week's episodes of Sony's Babul Ka Aagan.

The episode unfold with Payal's plans unfolding ; the entire Ranawat family is shaken by what is in store to them.
Swayam and Payal are married in spite of all reservations from the family. But what the entire family is oblivious is that Payal has had Aastha kidnapped and then married Swayam. She has big plans to create hatred between the brothers, Swayam and Shubh, and destroy the Ranawat family.

In the meantime Shubh realizes that his Aastha is missing and he is back home to try and find out from Payal about Aastha. Payal, in the meantime starts her game plan and purposely flirts with Shubh in front of Swayam. She uses varies tactics to be seen with Shubh, which annoys Swayam, who is watching over them literally! Swayam goes raving mad and decides to find out the truth. He decides to get to Shubh even if it means either of them has to die in the scuffle.

The Payal-Shubh episode takes an ugly turn when Swayam pulls out a knife and follows Shubh. There is a huge confrontation between the brothers and just when you think that Swayam is going to kill Shubh, Swayam puts the knife against his own neck and threatens Shubh that he will kill himself. It is at that moment Sulochana comes and reveals to Swayam that the woman, who he thinks is Payal, is actually Aastha, who is Shubh's wife! Swayam is shocked and disgusted to find out the truth… Before Shubh can tell him about Payal and Aastha, Swayam leaves the place.

Swayam runs and throws himself in front of a truck, but Shubh saves him and reveals the entire series of events from Aastha's kidnapping to Payal pretending to be Aastha! Swayam asks Shubh for forgiveness and promises him that he will get his Aastha back.

What Swayam did not expect was Payal's reaction...she tells him that they have a son who is now the waaris to the family. According to her the child is terminally ill, as the Ranawats had refused help when she had begged them for help. Swayam tries to pacify her but she is silent and in the process of hugging him she stabs Swayam!

Payal's revenge plan has just started!

Who's next in line? Will Astha be able to save the Ranawat family and their one and only waaris? Catch all this on Babul Ka Aangann Chootey Na, from Monday to Thursday, 9.30 p.m on Sony Entertainment Television.

Anashah1980 thumbnail
Watch out for the latest hotstepper - Kiran Dubey

by Meenakshi Shankar
Aug 01, 2008, Mumbai

Will she or won't she make a comeback in the popular Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki is a million dollar question? Will Kiran Dubey make her entry back in as the vamp – Rajeshwari along with Trishna aka Mita Vashist in the daily soap. We caught up with the peppy actress and she left us with more than we had bargained for.

That's Kiran Dubey for you.

"Yes, there is a possibility that I may come back. Trishna and Rajeshwari – the two vamps who plotted and stirred the hornet's nest in the staid comfortable 'Parvati' dominated household actually pepped up the TRP's. There's nothing vulgar about being a vamp. I just enjoyed the combination that both of us brought to the show and made it much more interesting. Our track was probably one of my favorites. I don't subscribe to the saga of saas bahu, but a track like this is difficult to say no to."

She added, "Yes, Balaji Telefilms have approached me but I'm taking my time. There is the date commitment and my world is like a canvas. I would like to paint a million pictures and not be constrained by merely a show or two. Balaji wants 20- 25 days and I'm genuinely not looking for a block booking."

So, if the actress is indeed mulling over and considering over her popular character, then we couldn't help wonder if there was indeed something meatier up her sleeve. Probing further left us in a mood for speculation. There have been rumors about Kiran Dubey being considered for a powerful Bollywood role. So, is she the next Rajeev Khandelwal in the making, we couldn't help but wonder. In her lilting laughter, she said, "Yes, there are something's in the pipeline. But, I'm just going to keep my fingers crossed till things fall into place."

A close source couldn't stop raving about Kiran's performance when she was auditioning for a powerful movie script adapted from a novel. The source also insisted that Kiran was a prime contender for the role. Questioning Kiran on this was running into a dead end. She however said, "I would take up roles which bring some meaning in my life."

A devil-may-care-attitude belies the fact that she is currently involved with Ishtar Healing Centre and talking about it to her is an eye opener. On a spiritual quest, she said, "This is meaningful

Anashah1980 thumbnail

'A stressful day is when I am not satisfied with my work' - Rahil Azam

Rahil Azam the very versatile actor talks of his great passion for acting and singing in our weekly article on ...

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Will Aastha ever return to Shubh? The twists and turns in Ratna Sinha's daily soap

by Meenakshi Shankar

Aug 28, 2008, Mumbai  

Astha, who is aware that Sonu is the Ranawat khandaan takes good care of Sonu. Seeing this Payal is confident that Aastha will look after Sonu and she need not worry about him. She decides to continue with her plans to avenge the family and even convinces Om about her plans.

In a twist in the tale, Payal tells Shubh that he would need to marry her. Shubh is shocked and leaves from there. Payal goes to the extreme and ocks herself inside the room and tries to commit suicide. The family members take her to the hospital where Om comes to see Payal. And that's when Shubh notices him.

The story gets dramatic with Om entering Payal's room and asks her the reason behind her suicide attempt. She reveals her plan to Om. In the meantime Sulochana asks Aastha why she tried to commit suicide. A clever Payal says that she doesn't want to give birth to Swayam's child, as her own identity is lost between Swayam and Shubh. Sulochana forces Shubh to marry Payal. Shubh is shocked but is forced to agree. Om tells Aastha that Payal is going to marry Shubh. Aastha is about to leave when she hears Sonu crying for help. He is trapped in a fire…

Shubh reluctantly takes the sindoor from Sulochana and as he is about to put it in Payal's maang, she stops him and justifies it by saying that she doesn't want Shubh to marry her forcefully, but on his own will. Shubh confronts her. She calls him to an isolated place where she reveals to him that she had killed Swayam and now she wants to ruin the entire Ranawat family.

Suddenly she slips, loses her balance & falls off the cliff…

You cannot miss the drama and action on Babul Ka Aangann Chootey Na, August 25 to 28, Monday to Thursday at 9.30 pm on Sony
Anashah1980 thumbnail

Thumbs Up & Thumbs Down - 18th - 22nd Aug

Catch the weekly twists and turns in the serials brought about to capture its audience. A thumbs up where the audience ...

Anashah1980 thumbnail

'I will be a savior for Aastha' - Abhinav Shukla

Abhinav Shukla of Jersey No.10 fame will enter Babul Ka Aangann Chootey Naa...
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=3129
Anashah1980 thumbnail
Be positive, think positive but
never test positive
Siddarth Shukla

I am? who I am.

Life? is fun.

Love is? blind.

Lust is? momentary.

Marriage... is sacred.

Hugs or kisses... either of them given with warmth. 

Your first crush... I don?t remember as I have had too many but I am sure that my first crush must have happened at a very young age.

Your first date... I have two sisters so I have been very comfortable with females. I have been going out for dinners and lunches with females.

Your ideal woman should be? like my mother.

Your dream date... Angelina Jolie.

What you did on your last birthday... I was in Austria working on my birthday.

How many places have you lived in... I have been born and brought up in Mumbai though I have travelled a lot. I have seen the most of Europe and Asia.

Your long lasting friend? I have a lot of friends. I am still in touch with my school friends. I don?t lose out on friends.

Do you make friends easily... very easily.

What kind of music do you like? It actually depends on my mood. I listen to all the genres of music from pop music to love songs and rock music.

One thing you want to change about yourself... I would like to change the mere thought of changing something in me. I am happy the way I am.

Favourite TV show? Though I don?t get the time to watch television but still it has to be my show Babul Ka Aangann Chootey Na.
Favourite actor in Bollywood? Amitabh Bachchan.

Favourite actor in Tellywood? I have no favourites.
Favourite cartoon character... Tom and Jerry.

Last movie you watched? 10000 B.C.

How do you rate yourself as an actor... I have just entered this profession and I think I have not graduated to the level of rating myself. I am just one show old and I leave all the rating to my viewers.

Last time you boarded a local train... It was last year.

Last time you were stalked... Though I would love to but so far I have not been stalked by anyone.

Last time you went for shopping... I am a shopaholic. I go shopping whenever I have time.

Last time you cried off the screen... While watching Taare Zameen Par.

Last time you cooked... Recently I have made an omelet in my mother?s absence.

Philosophy of life... What you give is what you get.

Advice to youngsters? Be positive, think positive but never test positive.

Edited by watz_your_name - 15 years ago
niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Abhinav Shukla steps into Babul Ka Aangan
by Vidhya Krishnan
Sep 05, 2008, Bangalore

Popular soap Babul Ka Aangan has a new entrant - the handsome Abhinav Shukla. He talked to us about his role and his life beyond work.

On his role…

I play Ratan, a young man of a royal lineage, who lives in Rajasthan with his grandfather. When Aastha and her family come down to perform a rare puja, he stoutly revolts against the puja. According to him, the puja is a bad omen and is the cause of his grandfather's problems. He is of the firm opinion that if the puja is conducted, the family will be in for more obstacles.

How Abhinav made it to Babul Ka…

It was 11 in the night when the production house called me and told me about the role. We had a quick meeting and the auditions followed the same night. I was selected soon after. I looked into my dates, did my own research on the popularity of the show and understood the nuances of my role before committing to the show. What clinched it for me was the fact that my role carries a lot of Indian tradition.

I will start off with a cameo in the serial but I am told that my role may be extended depending upon the popularity of my character and the storyline.

Preparation for the role…

I play a Rajasthani guy from a royal family and I have tried to do justice to the character. I have sought the help of a native Rajasthani to understand the culture better and to get my language right. I have built in a little arrogance to my mannerism in order to play up the royal family upbringing. My character is mysterious and I am working on bringing that out naturally.

Comfort level with his co-stars…

The cast is very lively. I have just started shooting for the show and I am already very comfortable with my co-actors. We have a lot of fun on the sets and there is a lively chatter going on most of the time.

Abhinav's mantra of time management….

My personal and professional lives are not very different. When I am on outdoor shoots, I get ample time for my hobbies such as traveling and driving. I enjoy every single moment of my life and am pretty good with time management. When I get time off, I enjoy Internet browsing, photography and reading. I also tune into television, mainly channels like Nat Geo, Discovery, Travel & Living and Animax.

Reality shows v/s soaps…

Both are scripted. They both have their own place and are a self-limiting process. Reality shows are all the rage of late. I would prefer a reality show over a daily soap.

Bollywood v/s small screen…

Both have their own audience. Both are fictitious and dramatic. But the fame Bollywood brings is definitely much bigger than the small screen. I would love to be a part of Bollywood.

What's next…

In the pipeline is a new show for COLORS called Jaane Kya Baat Huyi. I am also in talks for other shows but I can't comment before anything is concrete.

Anashah1980 thumbnail

It's 'Teachers' Day Out' Today!!!

Teachers' Days is one of those Special days where we thank our 'Gurus' for paving our life in the right ...