PreityGirl thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

the peepz who have seen Kal Ho na ho...did u guys ever notice that Farah Khan was shown in the movie. i think she was one of the customers sitting in the cafe which they had transformed into a Indian cafe cuz of money problem. u culd see her during the part when Jenni( jaya bachan) and Aman ( SRK) gave each other a high five( and before dta), she was in the background sitting with some man! I NEVER REELY NOTICED UNTIL THE SEVENTH TIME I WATCHED IT OR MAYBE ITS JUST  A PERSON WHO LOOKS LIKE HER BUT I M PRETTY SURE SHE WAS ONE OF THE CUSTOMERS!

I LUV PREITY ZINTA! 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Anjali* thumbnail
really???  hmmmmmmm...i never noticed--i'll definitely watch it again. I'm sure she must have gotten a cameo since Karan loves to add his favorite people in one way or another. Good observation, PreityGirl!!! 👏
zindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yeah she was a customer in the cafe and she was sitting with karan johar........look carefully you'll see him there too.....
Jem4Himesh thumbnail

Hi PreityGirl,

I have seen Farah Khan in Kal Ho Na Ho, it's like my favourite movie😛 (being a HUGE SRK fan!!), i have seen it 3 times already (once in the cinema, twice on dvd) n she is in there, she is sitting opposite Karan Johar in  Jenny's (Jaya Bachchan) cafe!!!