Posted: 16 years ago

hii guys,,,,

Suresh Wadkar cant give points and comments by himself. he is saying the same thing as Sonu. If sonu says first that someone has sung bad, he judges and says that he/she sung more wors.

When suresh has to judge first its he says something but  when sonu has to judge he says very different things...

I think that Suresh Wadkar cant judge...

What U Guys Think...?

Edited by Shivani.21 - 16 years ago
hah...i noticed the same thing 😆
Guess sometimes he does not want to openly disagree. He is a sharp fella but does not have the experience in being in the lime light and interacting with the public. But he is learning fast. I remember some of the guest judges in 2005, were so grave and unfriendly and boring.
A common thing he says is "Maja nehi aya" or "kuch bolne ka jaga nehi hain".

Many times his expression and grading did not match.

Originally posted by Manik_mia

A common thing he says is "Maja nehi aya" or "kuch bolne ka jaga nehi hain".

Many times his expression and grading did not match.

Personally, the term "Majja nahi aya" should not be used as it is too general and cud indicate that he does not like the song rather than the singing. The judges are there to judge the singing. Perhaps he does not want to go too much into technicalities or say that the choice of song was wrong.

Originally posted by Shivani.21

hii guys,,,,

Suresh Wadkar cant give points and comments by himself. he is saying the same thing as Sonu. If sonu says first that someone has sung bad, he judges and says that he/she sung more wors.

When suresh has to judge first its he says something but  when sonu has to judge he says very different things...

I think that Suresh Wadkar cant judge...

What U Guys Think...?

exactly, he has no sense of judging

just a bald head human sitting there and fighting with sagar phadke

Originally posted by diyaali

exactly, he has no sense of judging

just a bald head human sitting there and fighting with sagar phadke

Righttt!!! hes fights evrytime with Sagar... its like he hates himm...but Sagar is singing damn gud!

if you carefully examine his judging he has no definite proof for his grades, his grades are not justified, whereas sonu says why he is giving those grades and what are the good points and bad points in the singing.

saying 'god bless you' and 'majja nahi aaya' are not the words for judging, you have to tell them about theeir performances

Originally posted by diyaali

if you carefully examine his judging he has no definite proof for his grades, his grades are not justified, whereas sonu says why he is giving those grades and what are the good points and bad points in the singing.

saying 'god bless you' and 'majja nahi aaya' are not the words for judging, you have to tell them about theeir performances

haha u r rigth yaar... u saw it very right ! 😃

Also why does he say "Shi, SHi+" instead of C, C+????

My girls find it soooo funny.
😆 😆