"Pardesi" (AM) FF: 2 Parts, End, Page 7 - Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 15 years ago
I just caught both the parts now and WOW πŸ‘ The surroundings, adi's feelings just to name a few - amazing.

πŸ‘

Shwetha
desi chic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tsamhita

MINDBLOWING πŸ‘ πŸ‘ the whole union was amazing... Choot bole kauwa kaate πŸ˜†πŸ˜† *bows humbly*

reserved for further comments πŸ˜‰

Edit:

Really really like the capterπŸ‘πŸ‘...to start from the begining, the way you describe practically every movement of Adi is very commendable πŸ‘πŸΌ love the way his every feeling is expressed and the way he keeps falling back into the abyss of his past😳...how he keeps remembering her. "Abyss of the past..." haila... kya likha haiπŸ˜‰ Meh, I tried... Baaki, Mr. Mehra ki mehrbaani😳

When he steps into maithili's appartment and can sense the fact that she was here just by her scent is😍...even after so many years he hasen't forgotten her. When he opens her book and reads out those lines...😳 Neetu you are such a good poet...and when he completes it...its like he completes her.Oh... lord... πŸ˜† He's quite something na... hosh sambhalo, he's claimed!πŸ˜ƒ... Poet? Girl, you must be outta your mind... I'm purely a rambler😳

~The both of them...incomplete without each other~ I have a feeling you should've written this post...

And the finale...how can anyone forget that! it was so bloody good!πŸ˜† the way she was the only one who had the right to speak to him like that...the way he pressed her against himself and finally her acceptance...very touching...and to end it off...that impish grin on his faceπŸ˜† true Vikram Aditya MehraπŸ˜‰ *slowly growing smile*... Sorry, I couldn't help itπŸ˜† That trademark smile just had to be there somewhere na?πŸ˜‰ I felt the end was kinda rushed, but glad you enjoyed!πŸ˜›

Loved your whole story...especially this end part😳 you know, if i don't stop now, i'd probably write a whole page of praises and why i like it so muchπŸ˜† Actually, I would love to know the extent of your toleranceπŸ˜† and of course the pagalpan... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Thank you so much for the time and comments hun, I deeply appreciate!

Cheers,

dc

desi chic thumbnail

Originally posted by: *angel94*

Amazing, absolutely brilliant!!! Aww.. thank you😳

Loved the description of things and thier reunion was just.... Just...?πŸ˜†πŸ˜† *bows humbly*

Reserved will continue with the comments later.πŸ˜›πŸ˜³ Looking forward to them!😊

Cheers,

dc

desi chic thumbnail

Originally posted by: sp79

I just caught both the parts now and WOW πŸ‘ The surroundings, adi's feelings just to name a few - amazing.

πŸ‘

Shwetha

Shwetha,
First of all thank you for popping in... And thank you for the grande (accented eπŸ˜†) applause, I'm deeply humbled. Merci boucoup!

Cheers,
dc
tsamhita thumbnail
dekha dc...i gave the longest comment πŸ˜† ...lekin sach yaar...tumhare saamne toh koi kuch nahi 😳 ...ab kawaa tujhe kaatega!..yaar itna bhi modest na ho πŸ˜† πŸ˜† but really...this story was just tooooo good...i think you should write a book and name th characters adi and maithili hehe...and in the front write...this book is for a dear friend Samhita πŸ˜†
koolaries4 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
W
I
C
K
E
D
!!!
Sexy... amazing.. m sooo glad u finished!!
desi chic thumbnail

Originally posted by: koolaries4

W
I
C
K
E
D
!!!
Sexy... amazing.. m sooo glad u finished!!

😳 Sachi?... Lol... Thank you yaar!... 😊

Cheers,
dc
desi chic thumbnail
Edited by desi chic - 15 years ago
Rhea_401 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
simply amazing........... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘