Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desi chic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: mbenjamin

i am reading soo many FF's right now i really dunno how im gonna keep up...afta da last 1 i started i decided it was gonna be mah last but den i came across dis one n afta jus a few lines i was hooked ๐Ÿ˜› ...wht can i say i'm kinda obsessed wid adimets right now ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ...lol...but tht was sooooo good...if da first ch. was soo good(its usually da most boring one ๐Ÿ˜ƒ )den i can only imaging how great da following chapters r gonna be ๐Ÿ˜ณ ...really good start looved da last part esp. for obvious reasons ๐Ÿ˜ณ . ...n u r super talented...do continue soon ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Lol, ๐Ÿ˜† I know your dilemma... I've cut down at the moment because of exams, warna mera bhi yehi haal hota๐Ÿ˜ณ Theres so much talent floating around, its hard to resist!๐Ÿ˜ƒ Obssessed๐Ÿ˜† How cute, yeah I really luv them... even though they are a maha-duffer jodi, they're still meant to be!... Haha, I'm glad you enjoyed the part, will post later this week! Thanks for the time.

Cheers,

dc

desi chic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Robin_M

ohhh my! i really dont know what to say meri jaan! your toooooo good! nobody can give descriptions the way you do! the green field they go to, the blue sky, the little river, the sunrise, tree they stood under! gosh i could competely picturize it! it sounds like the most beautiful place on earth! you really have me in my own dream land!
i dont know what the story is, why adi is like this and where mets is now, but i am dying to find out! you used my 2 fav songs form jab we met which i listened to while reading, and also i will remember you by sarah mclachlan! they truely brought strong emotion to the story!
so this is a 2 part ff huh, so only one more part? well even tho its not a long ff, it really is beautifull! thanks again for sharing your writting with us! cant wait for the next part!

Robin, tareef karna bhi koi tumse seekhe๐Ÿ˜† You're absolutely nutter! And I simply love reading your response. I'm not half as good as you pose me, but am truly humbled.

"Those without an imagination, have no wings." -- Mohammad Ali

Darl'in you have a creative brain, kabhi kuch likho toh sahi *hint hint*๐Ÿ˜ณ... Most beautiful place on Earth eh? I'd love to see it then๐Ÿ˜† But nature is the most beautiful ain'it?๐Ÿ˜‰ Keep dreaming... legitimately๐Ÿ˜† jk!! The songs in JWM are all pretty nice... and I was just listening to it and then added it. The other one is from "Naqaab" which I happened to come across and liked the tone of so that got mixed in. As for Sara's "I Will Remember You" is an all-time favourite... very soothing and reminiscent... ๐Ÿ˜ณ And I thought it kinda gelled. I have exams this week and next but will try and have the last part up later this week! Thanks.

Cheers,

dc

desi chic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pretz

Hey

WOW dat was mesmerising!!!!
I mean where do u come up with this stuff from??!!
It was so beautifully written and described ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
Wen I first saw it I thought it was long but the ending now makes me want more ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰
Dude u seriously should think about writing...ur too good ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Will be eagerly waiting for the next part ๐Ÿ˜Š

Cheers
Pretz

Pretz!! Hey yaar... Haha, just the "ending" made you want more?๐Ÿ˜† jk... Lol, you're so sweet. Seriously dude, you're way too kind to this rambler but stuffing me with kind words. Deeply humbled!๐Ÿ˜ณ Thanks, will cont later in the week hopefully.

Cheers,

dc

-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: desi chic

Aww... my pyari nanand ji, you're so damn sweet!๐Ÿ˜ณ...Behna kiski hoon...๐Ÿ˜† Dream come true? Wow... Kaise kaise sapney dekhti hain aap, aur woh bhi bati bhujhake?๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† jk! Yeah... I was listening to the song and then I just ended up incorporating it... Thanks so much for the kind words Mina!

Cheers,

dc

Ur welcome,Bhabhiji..but plz,cont.soon..i'm dyin to read the next part...๐Ÿ˜ณ
desi chic thumbnail

Originally posted by: psawyer

Neetu,

At the risk of sounding like a broken record here, let me just tell you that as a general rule, I don't read many ffs (for various reasons). In fact there are only two that I read regularly, or look out for or wait for. They know who they are.

The only reason I opened this one was because it was a two-parter, and doesn't require more commitment from me that I can or am prepared to give, but I am glad I did open it, because I am in awe. I won't talk about AM, or the story/plot/etc etc, because none of that matters to me. That's inconsequential. When I was reading it, I wasn't thinking of Adi or Maithili or indeed, any one person specifically. I was tracing the words, the language, the poetry - and to me that's all matters. Being a fan of great literature like I am, it was just so wonderful to see such beautiful, evocative writing - writing that speaks so much more than is on the page ๐Ÿ˜

So....wow. Your talent is immense, and you have me in awe. You are Sid are two such writers who can evoke a myriad emotions with a single stroke of the pen (or keyboard ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜† ) and for that reason, I'm always going to look forward to the next update from you both ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Oye tooti phooti record... I will say that I was actually kinda suprised seeing your ID when skimming by... pleasantly of course!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ I am truly humbled that you took the time to tolerate and comment on my ramblings! And in such a flattering way too... Whoa buddy, I'm not nearly as good as you put me to be! Seriously, I make a mil mistakes and whatever but everyone is maha sweet here. No words to express my gratitude๐Ÿ˜ณ Your honesty shines on my face with a smile๐Ÿ˜ƒ I honestly didn't realize that it would have had that kind of affect... But I will say this, many will read for sake of reading, but only those who read beyond are ones with true imagination and experience the joy of it! I just write, the rest is up to the reader... Its your uniqueness how you percieve it. Anyways, now I'm sounding almost philosophical (like a broken record๐Ÿ˜†) so I'll shut up. Apun ka toh pata nayi Boss, but ye Sid ki bachi hai na... ek dum... ๐Ÿ˜‰ Masst likhti hai... kamchor kahin ki, I'm so glad I put my danda up on her... On another note, would love to read some of your work someday *hint*

Cheers,

dc

desi chic thumbnail

Originally posted by: tsamhita

tooo gud DC!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ the last flashback was especially good...not because Adi kissed Metz... ๐Ÿ˜ณ (although that was a big part of it) ๐Ÿ˜† but because you described both their passions and feelings for each other so so well ๐Ÿ˜ณ
i'm in awe...very happy you decided to write a new ff...first part was too gud...waiting for the second part ๐Ÿ˜ณ

brilliat!! ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

Sami!! Haha!! Lier... you were only in the one frame na๐Ÿ˜† jk! Thanks for the sweet words yaar. Second and last part will come later...

Cheers,

dc

angelic shaz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
omg u have a new ff and omg wat can i say i repeat ma self all the time but that was absolutely awesum!! ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
the way u describes thing and the use of words and how the flashbacks r gd omg and gd use of songs were gd i loved it!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
cnt wait 4 ur 2nd part
continue soon ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: desi chic

Oye tooti phooti record... I will say that I was actually kinda suprised seeing your ID when skimming by... pleasantly of course!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ I am truly humbled that you took the time to tolerate and comment on my ramblings! And in such a flattering way too... Whoa buddy, I'm not nearly as good as you put me to be! Seriously, I make a mil mistakes and whatever but everyone is maha sweet here. No words to express my gratitude๐Ÿ˜ณ Your honesty shines on my face with a smile๐Ÿ˜ƒ I honestly didn't realize that it would have had that kind of affect... But I will say this, many will read for sake of reading, but only those who read beyond are ones with true imagination and experience the joy of it! I just write, the rest is up to the reader... Its your uniqueness how you percieve it. Anyways, now I'm sounding almost philosophical (like a broken record๐Ÿ˜†) so I'll shut up. Apun ka toh pata nayi Boss, but ye Sid ki bachi hai na... ek dum... ๐Ÿ˜‰ Masst likhti hai... kamchor kahin ki, I'm so glad I put my danda up on her... On another note, would love to read some of your work someday *hint*

Cheers,

dc

Now you're just being modest๐Ÿ˜‰ They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but there has to be something beautiful to behold in the first place๐Ÿ˜ณThis is it๐Ÿ˜Š

The best writers are those that just....write. From the heart, the soul, from anywhere deeper than the obvious...that kind of beauty is not imagined or perceived by readers - its there because it exists in the language๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

As for wanting read my work, you're more than welcome to - I write an ff in KZK forum - would love to hear your comments on that๐Ÿ˜‰

desi chic thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidsk

I literally squealed when I saw this post. ๐Ÿ˜† Two parts or even one part...any offering from you is such a pleasure to read.
*sigh* What do I say? Like always I dont really have any words to describe your writing or your talent.
Your description of everything had me engrossed so deeply in the chapter.And there was such calmness.
I loved this particluar line so much that I kept reading it over and over again "โ€ฆ and the rest of the journey reeked of the presence of his old friendโ€ฆ silenceโ€ฆ"
Brilliant Neetu,absolutely brilliant! ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
I have added this to my favorites...and I'm gonna go read it again now. ๐Ÿ˜†
PS: after you're done with your exams,you should really think of writing some more one-shots like this.
๐Ÿ˜ณ
Vas: Thankooo ๐Ÿ˜ณ Very humbled.

Squealed... I had a heart-attack with your PM๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜† Crazy girl... You make it sound as though a donation of some sort, when I'm the one who is getting showered with kindness!๐Ÿ˜ณ About the line, woh hai na, tanhai is the companion of tanha souls๐Ÿ˜ณ... You know, its so weird... but you leave me so speechless with your works and yet I continue rambling... and here you flatter me with such words that meri bolti bandh hogayee and I'm still rambling yet again!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† Ok, I'll shut it... About the writing other stuff, kanjoos ji... I'd like to echo the same to you!๐Ÿ˜ƒ I'll think about it... with what lil brains I have left... read it again with a glass of water and a pillow (in case sleep calls...๐Ÿ˜‰)! Thanks Siddu!

Cheers,

dc

desi chic thumbnail

Originally posted by: psawyer

Sid, you're welcome, but I'm just telling the truth ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Neetu - just reread the chapter for the umpteenth time; love it, love it, love it ๐Ÿ˜ณ I esp. love the first quote ๐Ÿ˜ณ so apt - you don't mind if I use it in future, do you? ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Vasu, unfortunately I didn't write the quote... but I'd let you use it anyways๐Ÿ˜† And if you truly had read it so... how are you still sane?๐Ÿ˜ณ

Cheers,

dc