Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelic shaz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: desi chic

@ Shaz... thank alot, I'll need the luck!😳 Gosh woman, jail jaaney ka irada hai... killer siggies😳

Cheers,

dc

aww no probz u will do well  😳 😆 muje jail jaane ka koi iraada nahin hai

lol i know u cnt help it😳

-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

@ Mina... Thanks!😃 ....Welcum😳....Yep, Metz is an exception indeed... she's got some contagious virus that spread to him

Cheers,

dc

u know ur sautan very well....😉
desi chic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

@ Shaz... Hopefully😳 Keep the fingers crossed😉... Irada ho na ho... bach ke rehna... 😆

@ Mina... A smart person keeps the books on friends and foes na!😆 But seriously yaar... kuch karo na iska... Like she has drowned in her rona dhona and bechara Adi, usney unhi aansoonon mein dubki laga di hai *sniffles*

Cheers,

dc

angelic shaz thumbnail
@dc aww ma fingers r crossed 😳 mein to bach ke se hoon aap zara mere tasveero se bach ke rahega kahin aap dosoro ke tara behosh na hojaye 😆 😳
desi chic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: angelic shaz

@dc aww ma fingers r crossed 😳 mein to bach ke se hoon aap zara mere tasveero se bach ke rahega kahin aap dosoro ke tara behosh na hojaye 😆 😳

😆😆😆 kya baat hai... lekin aisi tasveerein dekh kar kaun kambaqt hosh mein rehna chahta hai😳 in the last one, his expressions are cute... and funny😆

Cheers,

dc

-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

@ Mina... A smart person keeps the books on friends and foes na!😆 ..yeah....But seriously yaar... kuch karo na iska... Like she has drowned in her rona dhona and bechara Adi, usney unhi aansoonon mein dubki laga di hai *sniffles*...Such bhabhiji..mere haath mein hota to mein ab tak AM ki dus baa shaadi kara chuki hoti...😆😭

Cheers,

dc

Love..

Ur sweetest nanad...😳

mbenjamin thumbnail

Lol, 😆 I know your dilemma... I've cut down at the moment because of exams, warna mera bhi yehi haal hota😳 Theres so much talent floating around, its hard to resist!😃 Obssessed😆 How cute, yeah I really luv them... even though they are a maha-duffer jodi, they're still meant to be!... Haha, I'm glad you enjoyed the part, will post later this week! Thanks for the time.

Cheers,

dc

😆😆 maha-duffer jodi...lol..i love tht😆

Robin_M thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Robin, tareef karna bhi koi tumse seekhe😆 You're absolutely nutter! And I simply love reading your response. I'm not half as good as you pose me, but am truly humbled.

"Those without an imagination, have no wings." -- Mohammad Ali

Darl'in you have a creative brain, kabhi kuch likho toh sahi *hint hint*😳... Most beautiful place on Earth eh? I'd love to see it then😆 But nature is the most beautiful ain'it?😉 Keep dreaming... legitimately😆 jk!! The songs in JWM are all pretty nice... and I was just listening to it and then added it. The other one is from "Naqaab" which I happened to come across and liked the tone of so that got mixed in. As for Sara's "I Will Remember You" is an all-time favourite... very soothing and reminiscent... 😳 And I thought it kinda gelled. I have exams this week and next but will try and have the last part up later this week! Thanks.

Cheers,

dc

wow i never thought about actually writting something of my own...ive always thought up stories in my head, but never had it in me to put on paper! haha ive never been much of a writter, you should ask my english uni prof! im a science student so writting isnt my strong suit, im more of a reader! ill stick to envying talented writters like you!

good luck with your exams! its the season of final exams (which i should be studying for right now lol), and life gets a bit stressful, so take your time! ill be waiting patiently!

angelic shaz thumbnail

😆😆😆 kya baat hai... lekin aisi tasveerein dekh kar kaun kambaqt hosh mein rehna chahta hai😳 in the last one, his expressions are cute... and funny😆

Cheers,

dc

😆😆 yh i know sab hosh mein nahin rehte aww yh he does 😳 

tsamhita thumbnail

Sami!! Haha!! Lier... you were only in the one frame na😆 jk! Thanks for the sweet words yaar. Second and last part will come later...

Cheers,

dc

later? how late?😆😆joking yaar!😆lekin didi...the way you write is sooo mesmerising that it makes me read the whole part twice, thrice, four times...haila!!😆😆

and exam time 4 u?😆i'm sure you'll do brilliantly😳😳

hehe...i don't have exams untill march😛😆😆 so you'll find me bugging you a lottt more😆😆joking di!😆

but lovely part😳😳fabulous!!!😳hmmm...wonder whats gonna be in the final part😳