Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*~sneha~* thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
hey..sorry rhea..i was out of station..herez PART 2

PART 2

recap:muck was all over a girl.

She shouted at that auto guy..but he was just too far to hear...she was like..hey bhagwaan..aaj ki naukri bhi chali jayegi..agar ghar jaakar change karoongi to...and decides not to go home..she runs to catch another auto and asks him to drive as fast as possible..he does so..and she reaches the office 10 mins after the given time for the interview.

She enters the office and all the staff are looking at her..and some laugh at her state while others just avoid..She tells the receptionist she is anjali.Then she tells..so thats you..miss anjali..our head is extremely upset that you have no value for time..and those who cant value time..cannot value the job..and he likes people who are punctual..and then she begs her telling i am sorry..but i really need this job..please let me meet the head..please..ridz is seeing all this from her cabin and asks the receptionist to send her into ridzee's cabin.

Anjali goes there...and ridhima asks her to sit..She tells miss anjali..i am surprised that you need this job so desperately and still came 10 mins late..she tells i am extremely sorry ma'am i just couldnt make it due to problems..Then ridhima looks into the file and tells that though the place for the post is already been given to someone else..hmm would you mind doing some other post..like a personal assistant for me?? Anjali thinks that she is way more qualified ..then ridz tells i know your thinking that for your qualification...this job is too small..when she tells no job is small or big ma'am..I wouldnt mind doing this job either..Then ridz tells done..ill ask the typist to type your appointment letter..you will join us from tomorrow..anjali gets extremely happy..and then is about to leave when ridz tells that from tomorrow..be careful that noone splashes muck on you and yeah...do be on time..and gives her a smile...anjali smiles back and leaves..!

She is going out..when she goes BANG.....it was atul..and tells oiy cant you see and he looks at her..she is all tensed and tells hmm i am soorry..sir i am really sorry..and he is thinking..kitni khoobsoorat hai..and then she picks up all his paper..and tells..i am really sorry..Mr.Atul..he tells its okay..and she goes..

She is walking home and thinking about the bang..she thinks..that jisko mein tv pe dekhti thhi...aaj usse mulaakaat hui to bhi kaisey??? kaash mein bhi unki tarah...and then she suddenly stops..thinking what she is jabbering..She goes home and tells her mom that finally she has got a job and now she can afford to send sagarika for extra coaching classes.Her mom gets extremely happy...niharika was wearing a white saree..and she had the look of a lady whose world revolves around her family..She tells yeh to bahut khushi ki baat hai...aur yeh kya..kapdo pe keechad??? hey bhagwan..jaldi dhone keliye daal de...warna daag nahin niklega..she goes in.

In the office..atul is thinking about anjali..and goes into armaan's cabin..ridz is also there..and then asks ridz..bhabhi..woh kaun thi??? then armaan tells tumhari bhabhi ki PA..then atul tells..itni khoobsoorat PA?? ridz tells atul ke bacche..ladkiyon ko cchood aur practice kar..agle hafte show hai..and its not some small show..its HUGE..and we want you to give your best..then armaan tells ha..you better mere bhai..warna teri bhabhi..tujhey to kya mujhey bhi zinda nahin chhodegi..for the first time in her life..she is working so hard..and atul armaan start laughin..and ridz shows an angry face....and turns away..armaan then goes to her and apologizes to her...romatically....Atul keeps thinking about that girl..her eyes..the way she looked at him...

EPISODE ENDS

precap:Ridz gives armaan a cute surprise..Anjali comes home for some file..and atul-angie meet again.

hope this part was long enough..and you guys liked it!

sneha
rhea26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesum par sneha im w8in 4 d nest part...
vowww atul angie meet again n ridzi plannin cute surprise 4 armi..
kool..
dis part roked....
riddhima is truely the boss...
armi ki bhi... πŸ˜†
awesum part..
w8in 4 d next 1
*~sneha~* thumbnail
^^yeah rhea..would have posted it today..but i figured out i have an IT test today..so i have to prepare..i am so sorry..i cant post it today.. 😭 😭 thanks for liking this part..
aspatel2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey great part, love you whole concept of riz and arman's wife and atul being rizs devar. its too good pls cont soon will be waiting 😊
sheena_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
just luved it,itz so amazin plzz cont. soon.
bookadict303 thumbnail
this is AMAZING!! but can u make more cute-romantic parts b/n anjie and atul and riddhima/aarman!!Thanx for the update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*~sneha~* thumbnail
PART 3
armaan apologizes to ridz..and she forgives him only on one condition..he will come with her to the place she takes him...then armaan tells ridhimaa..mandir nahin pleeeaassee..armaan and turns aways angrily..then armaan tells ok ok sweety..jahan le jaaogi wahan chaloonga..and she looks at him and smiles..and all this while atul was dreaming about HER..and then ridhima tells ATUL...cmon ghar chale..waise bhi aaj ka din to tumne poora waste kar diya hai....KAL SE PRACTICE KARNA..warna mein tumhe..he was like dont worry bhabhi..kal se serious practice..khush?? better!!

They leave..once they reach home ridz tells armaan jaldi taiyaar ho jao..then armaan thinks nahin..mandir..he tells ridz that tumhare pass to hathi ki yaadash hai..then she tells armaan..stop it..ok ok..madir jaane ke liye taiyaar ho jata hoon...atul tells bhai..mandir???OMG..bhabhi bhai to transform kar degi...bhabhi..mujhey baksh dena...ATUL KE BACCHE..tu jisse shaadi karega na..woh tujhey mandir mein pandit bana degi..dekhna..!!And then they show anjali praying to god with all shraddha and everything and offering flowers and then doing the aarti.He tells meri innocent bhabhi..meri patni..toh woh dhakke waali ladki hi..and thinks what he is telling..and ridz tells..dhakka??? kaun?? Armaan comes down..chalo ridz..i am ready...he was wearing blue jeans and a white shirt.(he looks too hot in white) 😳 they leave...

In the place..ridz asks him to keeep driving..and they reach to a beach and ridz had organized dinner for them...rite in the center of a beach 😳 noone was there...and then armaan was extremely happy...WOW agar tumhara mandir itna accha hai to mujhey yahaan roz aana hai πŸ˜‰ 😳 😳 and they dance on slow music and have dinner...and share a lot of lovely scenes!

In the morning..ridz gets a call from anjali tells madam..i need this file urgently..ridz tells i wont be coming today due to personal things..you come home immediately and take it..and going back..hmmmm go with atul..mein usko rokke rakhti hoon..angie tells..nahin ma'am..unko aap..kucch nahin..meri baat nahin talta..aur dono ek hi jagey to jaogey..and asks her to come quickly!!

then she comes quickly and ridz had asked atul to wait...cuz from here both had to go to the practice sessions of atul.Anjali comes quickly in and she tells hello ma'am woh file..and ridz tells..anjali..maine jaldi aane ko kaha tha..bhaagkar nahin..woh ma'am mein..ridz tells aur yeh kya? kaam se nikaali jaani chahti ho kya? phir mujhey ma'am kaha to..oh woh i am sorry ma'a hmm ridhima !better..atul was thinking..ANJALI..kya naam hai..jitna khoobsoorat naam utni khoobsoorat ladki..oiy..atul..and shakes him...ji bhabhi..aapko jaana bhi hai ya nahin??? anjali ko saath le jana..yah bhabhi..sure...chaliye(tells to angie)she tells thank you ridhima..byee...and she tells bye and tells atul please concentrate on your practices and not on idhar udhar ki batien!

In the car they both are going...in the car and it suddenly gets spoilt.

EPISODE ENDS

precap:lots and lots..scenes between angie and atul after the car gets spoilt 😊

sneha
dmg_sonia thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
1st ff of AA thats kool πŸ˜ƒ
nice ff; gr8 going πŸ‘
continue soon
rhea26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2