kool part
please post the next part real soon

I am hopefully todayπŸ˜ƒ

Inshira thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: Rhydima

I luv dis fanfic...continue soon..

Thnxs so much for lovung it so much. Hopefully I WILL MAKE IT THE BEST TO MY ABILITY JUST WANT UR LOVE SO PLZ KEEP COMMENTINGπŸ˜ƒ

maha_prakrti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Inshira

Thnxs Di luv uπŸ˜ƒ

Love you too dearπŸ˜›

Inshira thumbnail

He looks around n sees Amrita looking for a book. She takes some of them out to check if they were the she has been searching for. Shahid came from the back n said
S: Hi
To she was creped out at first as no one is in the library.
A: Oh hey
S: Ye kaisa hey tha itna ghum sum
A: Nahin wooh actually I'm tired I couldn't sleep last night.
A: Ok I g2g ma lecture is coming on bye
S: Ok Bye
Shahid was shocked at her reaction she would rather mainly spend time with him rather than go to a lecture. What happened today he wondered?
All day Amrita kept avoiding Shahid she talked to him only when needed. This was really annoying for Shahid as she couldn't stay away or stop talking for even 5 minutes.
After School ended it was football club Shahid n Amrita both were in the club as for the others they all went as they don't have too much interest in the sport. Amrita was in opposite team today so she was playing against Shahid. Amrita came dribbling the ball when she came across Shahid she tried to get across him their legs crossed each other and she fell on top him right in the middle of the field. He couldn't stop laughing seeing her facial reaction. He tries to remove her fringes but she doesn't allow n moves his hands away. The whole pitch is empty now everyone's knows Shahid n Amrita r gnna go together. Amrita got instantly n started go from there when Shahid held her by the wrist n pulled her. She crashes against his chest.
A: Shahid ye tum Kya kar rahin hoon muhje jaane do
S: Kyun tum muhje saara din avoid kar rahin hoon aur aab chahte hoon ki main tumhe jaane doon.
A: Shahid plz ur hurting me
S: Tu batoa mujhe Amrita tum muhje avoid kyun kar rahin hoon
A: Wooh actually busy thi aaj iss liye
Shahid lets go off her hand n she runs from there with tears in her eyes. That night Angad was having a party he already invited them whilst they were walking home but couldn't invite Shahid n Amrita coz of their football practice. Angad called Shahid on his cell when he was changing
An: Hey dude wassup
S: nm
An: wat r u doin today evening
S: haven't decided yet why
An: aaj mere behan Aliya ka birthday hai so ur invited
S: Ok I'll be there
A: Thnxs yaar
Angad then called Amrita
An: Hey galfrnd
A: Hey boyfrnd
An: Sup
A: nm jus changing
An: Ok ur coming today at my sis birthday today
A: Oh yh aaj tu Aliya ka birthday hai
An: Haan miss universe ab jaldi aja shes waiting for u ok
A: Ok baba I'm coming.
In the evening when Kashish came to the Khanna house with Sujal she was wearing this shes dressed like exactly how it is in the picture. .When Sujal saw her he couldn't describe how pretty she looked.
Sujal was wearing this
An: Hey gojo
Sujal didn't like what Anagd was saying
An: Hey bro sup
S: nuttin dude
After a while Kripa came in as well Angad was shocked at what he just saw she looked amazing even she was in a dressJust Think only Kripa is there n not Angad. He just looked at her n kept on staring when Aliya came up to him.
Angad was wearing this

Al:bro
An: what
Al: What happened to u
An: Nothing
Al: Well u keep staring at the entrance r u waiting for sum1
An: No the one I'm waiting for is already here
Al: Huh
Shahid already came in without Amrita as she said shes gna take long. He felt bad coz she would not go anywhere without him then what happened. All the gals came surrounding him. He is wearing this .
All his friends came to save him n pull him out of there
S: Thnxs guys or I would have died today
An: Yaar itni attention tu celebrities ku bhi mithi nahin hongi jitna tuj ku mila hai
Everyone laughs at this
K n Kr together: U look hot today Shahid
Angad or Sujal didn't not like that comment especially from these two. A figure came in wearing this top n a black skirt which was up to her knees
Everyone pratically everyone was staring at her. No one took eyes off her as the spot light went on her. She would never wear this kind of clothes. She wears casual clothes mainly. Never party clothes, Everyone went up to her even the gals no one could believe it was her.
Sorry it didn't go as the promo said but the next part will be the promo sorry.
Kya hoga aage
Jaane Ki Liya paar ye Aage
pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppplllllllllllllllllllllzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz comment πŸ˜›
Inshira thumbnail
Aare yaar koi tu comment karo 😭
miss_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
excellent part.. luved it, i think shahid is guna go fida over amrita now...loll!
maha_prakrti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wah behenaa.. You know what sets you apart.. Your description, especially the clothings πŸ‘

Waise it is not necessary that you write the promo part in the next part you are writing it... It could come in later parts also, so no sorries... It was just wonderful πŸ‘
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hey its a very cute part!!!!!Completely loved it........loved amrita's dress....hehe!!
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
excellent part!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ I luv shahid-amrita together....but unfortunately nobody realli writes abt them...so this is realli wonderful...pls continue soon...I think shahid is gonna be wowed by amrita
neh0307 thumbnail
fantastic part yaar....too good amazin.... πŸ‘
update the nxt part soon....