Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maha_prakrti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Shahi tum to tragedy likhne me bhi maahir nikli yaar ๐Ÿ‘ Great part... Ye Shahid bhi naa pita hai to kuch bhi pata nahi chalta use... Waise Angad ko jealous hona chahiye... Ye ladke bhi naa, khud sab ladkion se flirt kar sakte hain lekin apni pasadn ki ladki ko kisi ke saath nahi dekh sakte

๐Ÿ˜‰
Chor-Ki-Kashish thumbnail
Pretty nice stuff you got there
Chor-Ki-Kashish thumbnail
Inshira thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Patel 1993

first of all: that was a fab part
second of all: the promo was too good

do continue real soon Inshira

I am today so do tune in๐Ÿ˜Š

Inshira thumbnail

Originally posted by: x-Ridzzie-x

di this prt was toooooooo awesome ...cnt wait buh hpe A dont do anyfin stupit 2 S though....da promo is relly gd aswell

You gna find out after couple of hours๐Ÿ˜›

Inshira thumbnail

Originally posted by: maha_prakrti

Shahi tum to tragedy likhne me bhi maahir nikli yaar ๐Ÿ‘ Great part... Ye Shahid bhi naa pita hai to kuch bhi pata nahi chalta use... Waise Angad ko jealous hona chahiye... Ye ladke bhi naa, khud sab ladkion se flirt kar sakte hain lekin apni pasadn ki ladki ko kisi ke saath nahi dekh sakte

๐Ÿ˜‰

Apne sahi kahan Di ye ladke apne pasand ki ladki ku kissi aur ki saath nahin dekh sakthi. Thnxs di for da compliment๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Inshira thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chor-Ki-Kashish

Thnxs๐Ÿ˜Š

Inshira thumbnail

Originally posted by: pooja kapoor 6

plz do continue soon ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜›

I will๐Ÿ˜›

Inshira thumbnail
Amrita pushes him on to the bed and runs away from the building as fast she could. Angad, Kripa, Sujal n Kashish to stop but she goes away too fast as she runs outside it starts raining heavily. She runs to her apartment closes the door and cries her head off on her bed. The others go and check on Shahid what has happened between the two. All of them see Shahid on the bed all drunk
A: Why does he get so drunk that he doesn't know what he does
S: I think this is going over the top
Ka: Ye teek nahin hai ye Shahid Amrita par Kareena ka saraa ghhusa kyun nikaal rahan hai
Kr: Ye ladke aise heen hothe hai
A: Shut up Kripa tumse koi raah nahin poocha
S n K together: Aab tum dono shuru maath hoon jana
Angad lets Shahid stay in his house for the night when Shahid woke up in the morning he couldn't realise how he got here. He got out of the room and found Angad in front of him
Sh: Angad main yahan kaise aya
A: Mere baap mujhe nahin patha ki kaal raath tune itna kyun piya tha aur kya tera shaukh hai rooz rooz Amrita ki runali ki.
Sh: Lekin maine kya kiya mera sarr tu dard ki mare patha jaa rahan hai
A: kyun nahin hangover hoga tuni tu mera heen record toth diya tu mera heen baap nikla peene main.
Shahid has breakfast at Angad's house n bids goodbye n tells him that he will meet him at college. Shahid reaches his house and thinks to himself what he did to Amrita that the great flirt Angad Khanna was saying it was so bad. Shahid got ready for college and was wearing this

Shahid reached college on his bike an saw all his friends there Kashish looking as pretty as ever looking like this . Krips stood there next to Angad with simplicity and beauty Angad was wearing this n Sujal was wearing this both of them were staring at their girls stared at them like a dog begging for a bone. He looked up n seen Amrita with them wearing her simple clothes looking like this

She looked angrily at Shahid n went away from there Shahid followed her
Sh: Amrita mere baath sunu
A: Shahid plz go from here
Sh: Not until u listen to me
A: Shahid plz
Shahid held on to her, which pissed Amrita really badly. She turned around and slapped Shahid across the face. The whole college watched n was about to faint what happened to the best friends of the whole college. The friends who never split up before All 4 of their gang ran up to Amrita n Shahid n took them away from each other.
Anagd n Sujal took Shahid to a classroom
Sh: Guys maine aisa kya kiya tha kaal raath jo Amrita ne mujhe sub ke saamne thappar mara
A: Hume nahin patha
S: Ye tu tujhe heen poochna padega
A: Hume sirf ye patha hai ki tuni Amrita ku room me lekar gaya aur kuch a=dhe ghante ki baad Amrita party se bahar chale gaye roothe huye.
Kashish n Kripa on the other hand took her to the toilet to freshen up
Ka: Amrita aur kitna royegi ab bas bhi kar
Kr: Hume maloom hai ki tujko kitna dhook hua ki tuni Shahid ku mara
A: Guys plz I want to be left alone for a while
KK together: Ok we r waiting outside ok
A: Fine
Amrita wipes her tears and was about to go out of the door when someone rushed in n pinned her to the wall. She closed her eyes when started to open them she was shocked to see who was in front of her.
A angry: Shahid mujhe chro
S: Haan main tume chor dunga lekin tumhe bathana hoga ki kaal raath maine kya kiya tumahre saath ki tumne mujhe sab ki saamne mara.
Amrita's hands were bleeding now as last nights wound hasn't still gone. Amrita was now crying coz of the blood coming out.
A: Shahid plz let me go
Shahid then spots the blood in her hand. He immediately lets go of her hand.
S: Ye tumhara haath ku kya hua. He said with concern
A: IO think u knw better than me
S: Mujhe kaise maloom hoga
A: Agar yaad nahin aa rahan tu main diladho Kaal raath tumne itna pilthi ki tumhe khgud nahim patha tha ki tum kya kar rahin thi. Ye zakhn mere naye nahin hai ye zakhm tumne mujhe diya tha kaal raath aur ek jagah hai ki tumhare naakun ki mark abhi tak hai.
Amrita shows him her waist where it was all red and was scratched. He felt really guilty he didn't know he could hurt his best friend so much.
Will Shahid repent on his mistake ya phir aur problem barega
Jaane ki liye paar ye aage
ppppppppppppppppppppppppppplllllllllllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzz comment ๐Ÿ˜›
Patel 1993 thumbnail
wonderful part Inshira
oh man, cnt wait 2 read the
next part