Posted: 16 years ago
Thnxs 4 all da comments I'm gna be posting the prt in a couple of hours 😃
Patel 1993 thumbnail
oh please Inshira do continue soon
Inshira thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
No one could take eyes off Amrita as she walked in style. Shahid just couldn't believe his eyes pinch me I'm dreaming. Then some next guy came up to him n pinched
S: Hey what was that for
G: Well ur da one who said to pinch u
Amrita went up to the gang who were chatting to Amrita
S: boy u looking hot
A: man r u looking sexy
Kashish Kripa were kind of jealous but they also complimented her as Shahid came up to her another asked her for a dance. She took the hand and went to dance with the guy. Shahid's face was green as the guy caressed Amrita's back n she didn't like n she kept on taking his hand. She wanted to get away from the guy but he pulled her back in again. Shahid drank his wine so much seeing Amrita with another guy (god has he gone mental).
He took Amrita to a room away from the party. After everyone got over the shock they carried on parting. Angad hated as guys kept staring at Kripa but he ignored the feeling. Shahid bangs Amrita to the wall(remember pple his still drunk)
A: Shahid ye tum kya kar rahin hoon
She is well scared seeing what his state is also how angry he looks. Shahid came so close to her as he also didn't realise what he was doing. She can hear his breath he caresses her neck n brings her closer by pulling her by the waist. She tries to push him away when he pins her to the wall
S: Kyun jab wooh ladka tumhe aise choohtha hai tum mind nahin kathi jab main tumhe chootha tu itna ghamand.
A: Ye kya bakwaas kar rhin hoon
S: Don't be all innocent I seen how u were dancing with that guy
A: Well u use to dance like that with Kareena did I mind
S: But she was my galfrnd
A: Tu tum ek galfrnd rakh sakthi hoon aur agar koi ladka mujhe chhoye tu tumhara haal aise hoon jahatha hai kyun
S: Kyunki Kyunki main nahin jaantha main sirf yahin chatha hoon ki tum aus ladke ki saath dobabara hoon
Amrita gets mad at this that who is he to tell me this she thinks to herself
A: Nahin main whahan joaingi tum kya kar loge
S: Tu tum dekha na chathi hoon ki main kya kar saktha hoon
A: Haan main dekh na chatha hoon kya kar loge tum
Shahid catches her hair n pulls it hard tears r rolling down her. He pulls her towards him hurting her wrist. Her wirst is all red the blood was nearly coming out. Shahid brings her closer to him by pulling her waist making her go closer to him. Her waist is where the other guys held where he hurt her most. He pushed her towards the bed as he falls on top of her.
Ab Shahid kya karega aur ye Angad kyun jealous hua
Jaane ki liye paar ye aage
Sorry if its short busy wid crswrk n I promised to update today so here it is
Ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppplllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz comment 😃

Edited by Inshira - 16 years ago
Inshira thumbnail
Aare yaar koi tu comment karo 😭
ridizzz thumbnail
Great part.
liked it.
hope S don't do anything stupid with A.
Angad jealouse 😆 😆 😆
plz cont. soon
koolkat thumbnail
wow..just read ur fanfic..i loved it so far...it's a great ff...u have great writing skills..kepp it up n plz do continue soon... 👏 👏
neh0307 thumbnail
fantastic yaar... 👏
diein to know wht will shahid do....i tink he'll leave amrita and go....may be....but u nvr know anythin can happen...
yaar sujal kashish ke baare me b to kuch likho plzzzz 😭
update soon...
Inshira thumbnail
New Promo
Amrita slaps Shahid in front of the whole college 😡
Everyone was shocked to what happened between them that Amrita slapped him when she never raises her hand ever on him
Ye Amrita sarra college ke saamne kyun mara
Jaane ki liye paar ye aage 😃
pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppllllllllllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzz comment 😃
Patel 1993 thumbnail
first of all: that was a fab part
second of all: the promo was too good

do continue real soon Inshira
x-Ridzzie-x thumbnail
di this prt was toooooooo awesome ...cnt wait buh hpe A dont do anyfin stupit 2 S though....da promo is relly gd aswell