Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 18 years ago
PART-9....Kshitij gets a gud offer 2 perform wonderful stage show. kshitij tels kumud:u no kumud,i'm so happy & excited about this show.other troups r jeolous of me.if it becomes a success,our troupe will get more offers. kumud smiles:i'm sure that it will be a successful show. kshitij:thanku kumud 4 ur support. ya...i will tell u happy news..u o who my dance partner is? kali. kumud:kali? kshitij:ya...she is cuming from abroad 4 this show.i had contacted her.finally her dad had 2 agree.but after this show she'll return.but she has promised that she'll cum & do dance with us once in a while when she gets a gud opportunity. kumud smiles:wow!thats a gud news. kali cumes..kshitij - kumud go 2 the airport 2 recieve her. they were very happy 2 see each other after a while. kali :ok guys..how is married life?   shitij:well...its very romantic...kumud becomes shy. kali smiles:really? kshitij:ya...i think u shud find a guy 4 urself.then u'll be able 2 smell the fragrance of luv & romance. kali:thanks 4 ur advise. kali whispers 2 kumud:any plan? kumud:what plan? kali:u fool...family plan..when r u going 2 hav a child?   kumud becomes shy:stop it kali. kali laughs.
-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
That is really good!! 😳 Plz continue and if u don't mind i'll giv u suggestion pllzz write little longer. But it is going very well. i'm sure every1 is reading. I tell u 1 thing any1 reads or not but i will always dere to read ur fan-fics. 😛 So keep writing.Edited by Day_Dreamer - 18 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
PART-10...Kali sits & eats bread & jam with kshitij&kumud. kumud:how is ur life in abroad? kali:without u all what life?it was so boring without u all.i really missed u all. kshitij:but kali..u no without u,our life 😉 was cool. kali:what? she pinches him. kumud laughs:we missed u very very badly. kshi: 😛 i was joking. kali:i no.. kshitij & kali start practising dance.kshitij puts hard steps. kali:whats this kshtij,why cant u put simple steps? kshi:we hav 2 make our show grand.4 that simple steps r not enuff. kali:thats true.i simply asked.tho we hav 2 take strain,we'll get gud result. kshi:u r right..unforunately during the practise,kshitij becomes really tired.he faints.every1 was upset. kali phones kumud:kumud,kshitij...ku:what happened? kali:don't get tensed.he is not well.he fainted. kumud was shocked. she runs 2 the hospital where kshitij is admitted. kumud cries 😭 & asks the dr:DR,how is kshitij?
*Guli* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
come on.. i just read the whole today.. please cont
Kumud_Kshitij thumbnail
plz continue dunt leave us hanging
nightangel thumbnail

hmm now tragic part comes rite....plz..don't make something major...otherwise it kewlsome..great 👏👏

jasminerahul thumbnail
PART-11...Dr:its not so serious. kumud:that means..DR:kshitij was having high temperature.u did'nt no that?he was supposed 2 take rest.but instead of that he took strain & since he was pysically weak,he fainted & as every1 doubted it was not bcoz of any serious disease. kumud was relieved. he goes near kshitij & weeps. kshi:u got scared? ku:why did u take strain knowing that u've fever? Kshi:kumud,u no that how serious i'm about this show.nice practise is needed..afterall we've 2 be sincere.its not a joke. KU:but now u've 2 take rest.atleast 4 2 weeks...no practise..nothing. kshi:what nonsense!how can i?no way. Ku:kshitij,i can understand ur feelings.but tey 2 understand.Dr has told 2 take rest.otherwise it'll effect u physically. kshi:but kumud...KU:i'm ur wife & its my decision. he becomes upset. 4 2 weeks kshitij had 2 take rest. losing the confidence in the sick kshitij,the ppl disagree 2 sponser the show.but kshitij who has a lot of expectations from this show,decides 2 sponser the show.   kali's dad becomes angry:next week is the show.kshitij has no practise & i don't think this show will do well. kali:kshitij picks up well.so its not a problem,he is a gud dancer u no. dad:i don't think so.i don't want u 2 be a part of a flop show.plz don't waste ur time 4 this stupid show.so u've 2 leave 2 usa. kali:no dad.without me this show may not happen.the practise was already started ..u no..dad:this is my decision & that final. kali becomes upset.she cries & tell this 2 kshitij:i'm sorry kshitij. i can't disobey my dad,u no.plz try 2 understand my condition. kshitij becomes angry & shouts at her:in the last moment u cheated me.u r not my friend anymore. kali was shocked.
nightangel thumbnail

hmm let me guess...now now....kumud can take kali's part rite??? hey just guessing nothing more....great going...keep it up...😛😛

-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Feeling sad for khsitij. But ur story is gud keep going.
jasminerahul thumbnail
PART-12....Kali cud'nt bare kshitij's scoldings.bcoz she cud'nt digest that her best friend who nos her 4 a long time cud'nt undertand her & he even told that she is not his friend. kali cries & runs out.kumud felt sad & goes behind her.kshitij:kumud,where r u going? KU:2 talk 2 kali. kshi:2 beg her 2 dance with me? ku:no kshitij.she is depressed.her dad can't understand her desires.now u also...i want 2 comfort her. kumud goes out.she reaches near kali:sorry kali.kshitij is very upset.thats why...kali:i'm not angry with him.bcoz i no him very well. kumud becomes angry with kshitij:u no what kali said?she is not angry at ur cruel words.bcoz she nos u.but du u no ur friend kali? kshitij feels sorry. kshi:i'm sorry kumud.i lost my control.i did'nt no what i'm doing. ku:sorry shud not be 4 me.u shud tell this 2 kali. kshitij thinks about it. kali is at the airport with a sad face.she hears a voice:why r u sad? she turns back.it was kshitij whom she never expected there. kshi:u were sad bcoz u thot u lost my frienship with this journey.but kali i can't leave ur frienship.u r my best friend 4ever. kali smiles. kshi:will u 4giv me? kali pretends 2 be angry:no. kshi:what?ok..then plz giv me the punishment. kali:ok..kshi:what..? kali pinches him & laughs.kshitij also laughs.then cumes kumud from the back with a happy smile:u won'nt giv me friendship pinch. kali smiles:ofcourse! she gives her a soft pinch. kali bids gud-bye. kshi-kumud also become sad with her. kumud:kali's best friend is u.not me. kshi:how du u no that? ku:she gave me a soft pinch.but the frienship pinch she gave u was so strong. kshitij smiles:she is my best friend.she is the only person who told me 2 open my heart & show u my luv & feelings.otherwise i wud'nt hav become confident about getting her. kumud smiles:will u plz share ur frienship with me? kshi:u r my luv kumud. ku:if frienship is not there luv won't be there. kshi:kali is my best friend.but u r my special friend.there will be no change in it. kumud becomes really happy.