Kshitij-kumud 4ever-fanfic

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 18 years ago
Part-4...kumud gets up from the bed.she was surprised 2 see kshitij in a western dress with bed coffee 4 her. he:wake up madam & hav this..kumud smiles & takes it.she drinks a bit:did u hav bed coffee? i no that u did'nt. they both share the same cup.4 her surprise he wishes:happy b'day....kumud:oh,thanku..i 4got about it..so thats why u hav dressed up well in this morning.   kshtij givs her a gift-a shining maroon frock.she wears it.she sits infront of the mirror & comps her curly hair.kshitij cumes from her back & puts a new diamond necklace around her neck.she was surprised. he keeps her legs on the new glass slippers. kumud's eyes rose up:u bought all these things 4 me?u luv me that much? kshitij:i luv u kumud...she becomes happy.kshitij had arranged a dinner 4 her in a star hotel.both of them go there.in the dim candle light they hav food.then they dance 2 the western music.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anoli thumbnail

ITS SO ROMANTIC!!!

WOW!!!😛

cool!!!😃

Take Care

Anoli

xxx

hrithick_luvr thumbnail
that was great plz continue soon
*Dipti* thumbnail
wow that was really good plz cont
-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Keep going. But I wanna know where iz de rest of this story? i mean from 1st part. on wat page plz tell me.
Kumud_Kshitij thumbnail
where is part 1 2 and 3...sry I JUST C PART 4 AD i WANT 2 know da whole story
jasminerahul thumbnail
kumud_kshtij ...u hav read part-2 & part 3 & had written ur comment last week or b4 that
jasminerahul thumbnail
part-5.....kshitij's dadi is very religous & tells him the story of kalidasa's shakunthala.kshitij goes 2 a dream world.he dreams himself as dushyantha & kumud as shakunthala. he goes 2 kumud:kumud...dadi told me the story of kalidasa's shakunthala. kumud:really?i like it. kshitij:u like it? kumud:ya...its such a luvly luv story.but i feel sad when shakunthala was ignored by her luver.so sad...kshitij:u no kumud,i was dreaming...i was dushyantha . kumud laughed. kshitij:u were shakunthala.u were so hot in that traditional dress.kumud becomes shy:really?i was beautiful? kshitij:u were extremely hotttt.i wished if we were them. kumud:oh no..bcoz shakunthala had 2 liv without her luv 4 sum years. i can't even think about that.i can't think of a life without u kshitij. she becomes emotional. kshitij was soft:it will never happen 2 us.how can i leave u.how can i 4get u... even its 4 moment like dushyantha?u r my life kumud.how can i survive without my life. kumud's eyes got filled up with tears:oh...kshitij...u r my luck.i'm so lucky 2 get a husband like u. she falls into kshitij's arms.
Kumud_Kshitij thumbnail
can u plz post part 1 2 3 cuz I dunt remember wat happened..
jasminerahul thumbnail
i've put all the parts of kshi-kumu fanfic on page 1.plz don't miss it