Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweets thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
aww...tht was damn cute...waiting for the next part.
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
PART-13...kshitij gets tensed about the show.kumud understands it. kshi:i don't no what 2 do.last moment kali went.now who will dance with me with lots of confidence in me?if they hav confidence in me also,will they be able 2 grasp the steps fast? kumud becomes sad seeing his tension.she thinks about it again & again. then she was determint 2 do sumthing. kumud goes near kshitij:kshitij,i've a plan. kshi:what plan? KU:there is a dancer who is confident in u. he:who? ku:myself.i'll dance with u. kshitij becomes happy. KU:but i lost my touch.so plz bare with me. he;its ok kumud.i'm happy that u r back again 2 dance. he becomes so happy that he takes her in his arms. they both go 4 practise. both of them remember about their cute memories at the practise hall.they smile each other.
nightangel thumbnail

omg...jasmin,

i hav no idea... i m gonna rite  100% in fiction also....thnx for that..ur ficiton is gonna interesting now....great...👏

-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
That is gr8. 👏 Keep writing...
jasminerahul thumbnail
PART-14...Kshitij puts sum tough steps.he:kumud do this . kumud gets tensed.she thinks:i doubt whether i can do these tuff steps. Kshi:kumud,don't waste time.do fast. kumud tries 2 do it.but it was not amazing.it was not at all energetic. kshitij loses his control & shouts:whats this kumud?r u taking it as a joke.u want 2 make me a fool b4 every1? kumud becomes sad.tears flow from her eyes. she runs away.kshitij loses his mood.he thinks:i shud'nt hav become so rude 2 kumud,afterall she came here 2 help me..2 save me from a bad reputation that i can hav.she is doing it after a break.thats why like this.i shud be more patient & helpful.then she will be able 2 pick up.afterall she is a gud dancer. he goes near kumud 2 apologize:i'm sorry kumud..b4 telling more kumud got up & stared at him.it was strange 4 kshitij.kumud goes 2 the centre & dances.every1 was surprised at her fast graceful steps. they:wow...amazing..wonderful...kshitij cud'nt react due 2 the unexpected shock.kumud cumes near him.her eyes were shining.KU:hey...how was my dance? kshitij's lips moved slowly:gud. KU:now du u feel like scolding or shouting at me b4 every1? he:no. kumud laughs loudly.slowly kshitij smiles.
Ashmit_Pooja thumbnail
omg so cute...plz..plz.plz.plz.contiune
-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
HEY That waz fantastic... 😉 I'm reading i couldn't post earlier coz i waz gone at my realtives. But keep going u doing a really gud job. 😃
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
very good...it reminds me of "Dil to Pagal hai"movie
#1 rani thumbnail
i know that was sweet but thanks for sharing
jasminerahul thumbnail
PART-15...Kshitij was surprised 2 see kumud's performance. kumud eat chocolates. kshitij cumes:u r eating chocolates? kumud:yes,my mom sent it 4 me. u no,i luv chocolates. kshi:kumud,i no that u luv it.but plz don't hav it now. KU:then? he:u can hav it after the show? ku:why?4 the success of the show,we can't even hav our fav food? kshi:no that kumud.u hav a temptation 2 put weight.4 the show,u shud hav a perfect body.4 that u shud avoid chocolates.otherwise u'll become really fat. kumudbecomes angry:no way...kshitij becomes angry.kumud goes away with the chocolates.kshitij goes behind her.