Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 18 years ago
part-5....kshitij catches kumud from her back. kumud:whats this kshtij..leave me...he:2day i'm in a romantic mood. kumud:u r always romantic. kshi:why,u don't like that? she becomes shy:yes...he smiles. he:so i'll giv u anything. she:really?then will u buy an icecream 4 me? he:4 u i'll buy even an icecream parlour. kumud smiles.they go 2 an icecream parlour. they start having icecream. kshi:kumud,plz don't tell 'no' ....can u share ur icecream with me? she laughs. she extends her cup. he:not like this.u take it with a spoon & keep it inside my mouth. kumud:u,naughty! she feeds him & he eats it like a cute child.
-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Jasminerahul! Ur story iz brilliant and romantic.Keep going. And don't be sad i donno about others but i'm definately reading ur stories so don't stop keep going. 👏
Kumud_Kshitij thumbnail
PLZ CONTINUE...I CANNOT WAIT LONGER............u write so GOOD!
jasminerahul thumbnail
Part-6....kshitij-kumud go 2 kashmir.they dress in kashmiri style.then they dance along with the kashmirees.they enjoy a lot.then they go 2 their hotel.kumud wears a black sari.kumud-kshitij go out again.unexpectedly kshitij puts sum snow on kumud's neck.she becomes cool & shy:kshitij...u r so naughty. again he puts snow on her body. she also puts.they put snow on each other's body.kumud feels really cold.she starts shivering.kshitij-kumud share the his coat. kumud gets fever.she sleeps in the hotel room with shiver.kshitij becomes upset & calls the Dr.he gives sum medicine.kshitij was so caring..was particular & strict about her medicine.kshitij makes hot tea 4 her. kumud:u r suffering due 2 me. he:never,2 make a tea 4 the wife is not a big thing. he feeds her tea. kumud:i'm so lucky 2 get a caring hubby like u...kumud's eyes rose up.kshitij wipes her tears softly & hugs her.
suchoritaray thumbnail
hi ur story is just superb.please brighten up the weekend by continuing with ur story. 👏
Kumud_Kshitij thumbnail
awwwww..so cute...continue wid next part fast plz....
Kumud_Kshitij thumbnail
plz continue...........FAST....plz....sry for bein impatient I m just 2 eager 2 know what goin 2 happen next...if u could plz write longer stories...plz..plz..plz.plz.plz.plz.plz.plz.plz.

Shivani
jasminerahul thumbnail
Part-7...kshitij-kumud cum back from kashmir. kumud cumes 2 kshitij.she was very shy:i want 2 tell u an imp matter. he:ya..tell. kumud's shyness ...he:kumud,if u want 2 tell me,u don't need a big introduction.no need of hesitation.so shyness. cum on tell me. kumud was really shy:dadi said that she wants a grandson. kumud was so shy that she turns back & COVERS her With her arms.with a smiling face,kshitij moves her arms from the face.kumud was very shy 2 look at his face. kshitij:ya..i'm willing 2 giv her a granchild.but thats not enuff.urs is the final decision.bcoz u r the 1 who has 2 giv b'th 2 a child. kumud smiles:i'm willing. kshitij:even i'm willing..but only on 1 condition.not a grandson,but a grand daughter. kumud:no,dadi wants a boy. he:i won't allow. a funny fite takes place.dadi cumes there & laughs:boy or a girl..both r valuable.but the girl shud be like kumud & the boy shud be like kshitij .agreed? kshitij-kumud smiles.
Kumud_Kshitij thumbnail
👏 Plz continue...and make longer I really want 2 know next part its so romantic... 👏
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
👏 👏 👏
very cute and romantic