Users

Frequent Posters

princess.5 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
wow tht is gr88 plzzzzzzz continue!!😊
Kumud_Kshitij thumbnail
plz continue as I cannot wait longer...if u could try makin ur stories longer and more romantic..u write really well...u and anoli should write instead ok ekta instead of watching dis bakwas we can see ur fantastic stories....keep up wid d good work...sry for bein impatient

Shivani
-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi jasminerahul! I also can't wiat longer and also can u make ur stories bit longer. Plz continue. U know that i'm saving ur and Anoli's fanfic in my documents. That is well romantic. Keep this good work. 👏
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
part-7....karwachauth is near.but kumud feels sad that kshitij is busy with her dance rehearsals.he even plans 2 go 4 a show on karvachauth.   kumud cud'nt bear it.she tells him:kshitij,u plz don't go 4 the show. he:what nonsense.how can u talk like this eventho u r a part of my troupe.i 4gave u 4 not performing with me in the name of karvachauth.but its too much if u won't allow me 2 go 4 the show.its my prestige.i'll let u free on karvachauth day 2 celebrate it.    kumud:but kshitij,on karvachauth,hubby shud be there with the wife.he has 2 break wife's vrith. he:oh..kumud,i don't believe in these customs.if u starve 4 karvachauth,u'll hav a tired look & will lose beauty.don't 4get that u r a stage performer.   u don't take vrith.then i don't hav 2 cum no.   kumud:enuff kshitij,i'll take vrith.i believe in these customs.   kshitij goes 4 the show.dadi consoles kumud. dadi:u no that he does'nt cum then why r u taking vrith? kumud:i won't 4get our culture.i'm sure that a wife's vrith has effect. kumud takes vrith.kshitij does'nt cum eventho others' husbands came. the poor kumud faints.every1 cumes near her.surprisingly kshitij cumes.he takes her & keeps on her bed. dadi pours water on her face.she opens her eyes. she smiles seeing kshitij. he:i'm sorry kumud.the show is postponed. kumud tells dadi:dadi,i told u no that a wife's vrith has sum effect.see the result of my vrith.my husband who was not expected here in now near me. dadi smiles. kshitij:kumud,what u told is rite.like u tell these customs & traditions r not a waste. he feeds her with water.thus kshitij-kumud' 1st karvachauth went well.
Kumud_Kshitij thumbnail
yay cheers 2 u...too good....keep up d gr 😊 😛 😉
-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Don't worry Jasminerahul I'm reading and loving it. Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue. I'm reading it. 👏
Kumud_Kshitij thumbnail
plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz continue..v cannot wait longer
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Part-8...kumud was sleeping on the bed.she was really tired.kshitij sees it & smiles:u r so beautiful during the sleep.. 😛 looks like the sleeping beautiy of my fav fairy tale.i always wanted 2 see the sleeping beauty in real life.now the sleeping beauty has appeared b4 me.but where is the prince? he laughs 😃 :i'm a big fool.if kumud is the sleeping beauty i'm the prinse who wakes her up.no doubt.let me try. if i kiss her,will she wake up? if so,then it means that i'm her prince.if she does'nt wake up...oh..i can't even imagine.let me try.   he goes & kisses on her 4head. she opens her eyes. he becomes really happy. kumud:why r u so pleasant? kshitij:i was sure that u r the sleeping beauty whom i was waiting 4 since my childhood.but i was confused who the prince is.so i decided 2 check whether i'm the prince of the sleeping beauty.i kissed u like the prince kissed the sleeping beauty.u woke up like the sleeping beauty.now i'm sure that we r the real sleeping beauty & her dearest prince.the fantasy has turned real.right? kumud laughs.
nightangel thumbnail

wow..what a fantcy.....!!!!👏👏👏 great keep it up...hey i must says,,,lots of member love to write about kshitij-kumud rather then,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,forget it...understand ur self...lol..lol....😆

Kumud_Kshitij thumbnail
omg its awesome u like totally have 2 continue..keep d good work up...