Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nightangel thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

good keep it up..& thnx to make kshitij alive in the ficiton....

TD.FAN thumbnail
cant wait
cont soon please!!
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
PART-16...Kshitij stands near kumud.her face was red with anger. kshi:kumud,plz listen 2 me. ku:i don't want 2 hear anything. kshi:i;m telling this 4 ur ow gud. ku:not 4 my gud,but 4 ur show's gud. kshi:this is ur show too. ku:i'm simply participating.i'm ur slave.u tell me 2 do this & that & do.thats all.but the show is completely urs. kshi:so u think that i'm treating u like my slave..?just bcoz i tell u 2 do sumthing seriously..yes,i become ur master 4 sumtime.but can't u understand kumud that its 4 the how & if i don't teach u ,then who else will teach u? ku:the way u teach me is like..don't 4get that i'm ur wife.u scold me b4 every1.thats an insult.kshitij,u r mad about dance. kshi:yes,its my profession & its my everything.dance gave me everything.dance only gave me my luv.u no that. kumud cud'nt speak.she goes. she sits & thinks about kshitij's dialogues:dance only gave me my luv. kshitij becomes upset & chats with kali. he describes everythin g 2 kali. kali:i really admire ur sincerety & dedeication 4 ur profession.but u shud not 4get ur family life.ur wife is also imp like ur profession.u shud understand her feelings.4 ur profession,u shud not hurt ur wife in anyway.be careful about it.slowly u shud make her understand everything in a carm way. go tell sorry 2 kumud,be fast. kshi:but kumud is angry with me now.she will drive me away. kali:nonsense.kumud will never du it. kshitij becomes kiddish:believe me. kali:ok,then there is an idea 2 make her smile. kshi:whats that? he was anxious 2 no.
-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ I can't even imagine them fighting. Well it's gud post next part soon.
jasminerahul thumbnail
PART-17...kali:just giv kumud what she likes.a girl will not keep away if she gets a gud gift according 2 her likings from the person whom she is in luv with. kshitij smiles. kumud was sitting inside the room with a red face. kshitij smiles at her.but she did'nt smile back. KSHI:u r angry? ok...she takes a diamond necklace from his bag & puts it around her neck. kumud was surprised. kshi:did u like it? kumud's eyes rose up. kshi:why?u did'nt like it?if u did'nt like it,i'll but another necklace 4 u.or...he took family pack icecream.he:u hav this kumud till ur thirst 4 icecream get over.i won't oppose u.sure.but plz don't keep silent like this.plz don't be angry kumud.i cannot bare it.my heart is too soft 2 bare it.i'm not joking kumud.i'm serious.plz smile at me kumud.i beg. kumud smiles in her tears. ku:u r so soft ....du u think i was serious?i was pretending 2 be angry 4 a fun. kshitij smiles:realy? but u hav this icecream 4 our happiness.kumud smiles & hugs him.
-De.De- thumbnail
๐Ÿ‘Brilliant post next part soon
jasminerahul thumbnail
Part-18...kshitij takes chocolates from his bag 4 kumud:eat ur fav chocolate. kumud becomes very happy. they practise nicely 4 the show.kumud tells kshitij:b4 the show,we'll go 2 the temple.mataji's blessings r needed.then it'll be a gud twist in our life. kshitij smiles.they go 2 the temple. then they get ready 4 the show.both of them dance 2gether.ppl were excited.thy claps their hands during each item.they really enjoyed. ppl tell:Kshitij-kumud rock! they becum happy 4 the success of the show. ppl carry kshitij & kumud everywhere. Kshitij-kumud get more offers 2 du shows. kshitij feels prowd:ppl avoided me,no 1 trusted me.so i had 2 sponser.but we got profit.now the ppl who avoided me r begging b4 me.its bcoz u kumud.if u were not there with me,it wud'nt hav become a huge hit.now ppl need u too with me.they liked our jodi very much. kumud smiles. dadi cumes:get ready 4 navarathri. ku:ya...we'll make it gr8 dadi. kshi"yes,we'll du dandiya dance nicely.
jasminerahul thumbnail
PARt-19....Kshitij-kumud go 4 shopping 2 buy nice dresses 4 the dandiya party.they look a lot ,but they did'nt get satisfied. they were irritated when they cum back. dadi smiles:did u get dresses accoriding 2 ur tastes? both become dull. kshi:no dadi. dadi:b4 going 4 shopping & wasting ur time,u cud've used ur commomsense. they did'nt understand. dadi:u cud've asked me 2 stich dresses 4 u 2. they both smile. dadi:don't feel funny.i'm serious. dadi takes them 2 her room & takes the dresses she made 4 them. kshi-ku were surprised. bcoz it was that pretty & perfect. A beautiful shining light blue shervani 4 kshitij & a glittering blue choli with lots of bead work 4 kumud. Kshi:dadi,its so pretty. ku:kshitij,why did'nt u tell me that our dadi is a gr8 artist. dadi smiles. ku:u r so sweet dadi. she hugs dadi. ku:dadi,what r u going 2 wear on navarathri? dadi:its a suspense. kshi-ku were wondered. navarathri cumes. kshi-ku were really rocking. every1 tells them:u 2 r made 4 each other. they become really happy. kshitij tells kumud:the ppl who disliked our jodi at the time of our marriage had 2 admit that we r the most wonderful jodi.thats the magical power of ou jodi. kumud smiles:thats true. dadi cumes in a superb maroon salwar kameez. kshi-ku wanted 2 giv her a compliment.but b4 that they were called 4 pooja. after the pooja,they both go near dadi. ku:dadi,u look so young. dadi:really? kshi:u r so hot.will u dance with me? dadi:why not?   dadi dances with kshitij.every1 laughed. dadaji cumes.he pretends 2 be irritated:enuff.giv me a chance 2 dance with my wife. he laughs & others also. dadi-dada dance. kshi-ku look at them & enjoy. kshi:what a nice jodi no? ku:u r right.true luvers r like this.they always rock despite of their age. unexpectedly kshitij pulls kumud 2wards him. kumud was shocked:whats this kshitij?leave me alone. kshitij laughs & leaves her. kumud becomes sad.he expects him 2 hold her. kshi:when i catch u,u pretend 2 be angry with me.now i left ur .but now u r sad that i left u. ku:who said? kshitij puuls her again 2wards him.kumud did'nt react. kshi:ur eyes tell. both of them smile & run out.they were alone.kshitij takes her in his arms.then they dance. sumbody calls them:kshitij-kumud...they both go there. dadi:its time 4 dandiya dance. they all dance dandiya. kshi-ku were the most rocking pair. unexpectedly,1 guy cumes & announces:we've chosen the best dandhiya dance jodi.the best jody is ....every1 was anxious. he:kshitij-kumud. kshi-ku become so happy that they hug each other & go 2 recieve the prize.
-De.De- thumbnail
๐Ÿ‘ It's rocking man!!! Keep it up.
jasminerahul thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜‰ plz read the navarathri special episode