Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cheen2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
awwwwwwwww i bet her older sis is mishty 😈 hehe, neways awesome 1st part man, continue soon πŸ˜›
simplyconfused thumbnail

Originally posted by: cheen2005

awwwwwwwww i bet her older sis is mishty 😈 hehe, neways awesome 1st part man, continue soon πŸ˜›

nooo mishty comes later on i didnt think of anyone for her older sis cuz she is only gonna be in this part and the next part!!if i didnt already have a role for mishty she would be the evil older sis!!

simplyconfused thumbnail
also after i finish my math hw i will continue so give me 15-30 more minutes!!
Angadzgirl thumbnail
wow...very great story

~sweta~
simplyconfused thumbnail
PART 2

Kripa's older sister is crying in the hospital lobby and remembering the events that happend in the flood and everything kripa said (flashbacks are shown)....All of a sudden she gets up and runs to kripa's room and sees that the doctor is still there and she asks the doctor is their rly anything you cant to with a desperate edge to her voice....
(doctor-D)
D-i am sorry but there is nothing we can do!
--------
you see kripa waking up with bandages all over her chest and she looks to her side and sees a card on the table...she tries to reach for it but cant cuz it causes so much pain in her chest she tries again igonoring the pain and she gets hold of the card and brings it in front of her and opens it:

Dear kripa,
I know i haven't been the best sister in the world and i am really sorry. I regret everything i did or said to you. I hope you can forgive me. (kripa is getting angry but keeps on reading) To pay for all the mistakes i made i gave up my heart for you so that you could live (tears well up in kripa's eyes). I hope you live a very happy life and once again i am sorry, but please forgive me and i hope i paid for my sins...
                          Love-your sister

kripa just lays there and cries for hours.. 😭

In the mean time all that has happened angad and family are on their way to America to stay their for a couple of months while their house gets fixed...they looked everywhere but could not find kripa or her older sister.

When kripa gets out of the hospital she finds out her parents died and since her sister died saving her she had no family. She tried to find Angad but could not and since she was five she did not know their last name.

One day while walking down the street Kripa bumped into a lady the lady started talking to her and hse found out that kripa lost everything in the flood she brought kripa homw and adopted her becuase she didnt have any kids of her own and couldnt.... the poeple she was living with were the Oberoi's..... Kripa searched for months for Angad but gave up after 6 months passed by and a month later angad and his family returned home....(kripa knew he or his family didnt die becuase someone had told her that they were boarding a plane to America)

Kripa is back in the present and she was thinking: should i try and i find Angad? the U.S. is very big he could be anywhere though....

Meanwhile Angad had stopped listening to music and was thinking about kripa soo an announcment was made that the plane will be landing in 5 minutes....(this is my fan-fic and in this there was np resting stop)

When the plane lands everyone stands up angad and kripa stand up too but they are still lost in thought....Angad snaps out of his thought when he sees that the girl in front of him needed help getting out her bag from the overhead compartment...so he helps her and all the while kept thinking how she is just like kripa so....angelic....

As they are coming out you see prithvi and mishty waiting(remember mishty and prithvi are NOT brother and sister) ANgad goes back into thought of kripa but kripa is not thinking about him anymore (just a reminer kripa hasnt seen Angad since she was 5 and Angad hasnt seen kripa since he was 7)Mishty yells KRIPA OVER HERE!!!!
this makes Angad come out of his thoughts and think kripa? no it cant be so many people have the name kripa...at the same time prithvi says Angad man over here!! and angad walks over to prithvi and gives him a high-five! prithvi then introduces mishty as his-to-be bride and then he introduces Angad when kripa heard that she jerked her head up but thought no it cant be...Mishty then introduces prithvi and kripa....

M-Kripa i am soo glad you could come but there is a problem so many people are staying at my house there is no room for you to stay (kripa's face falls but then puts on a smile)
K-it is ok mishty you can drop me off at a hotel
P-(prithvi and Angad who have been listening the whole say)dont be stupid you can stay at my house i have plenty of room..
K-are you sure it wont be a problem?
P-Yeah no problem
M-OK! i guess that settles everything
(and angad this whole time has been watching kripa)

PREVIEW:uhhh...i am not exactly sure..hmm..will angad find out that kripa is his kripa??

SRY IF THE FIRST TWO PARTS WERE A BIT STUPID!!!!

also jw but did you guys like my whole thing about mishty getting married to prithvi instead of kripa?? now mishty might not actually get married to him he might wander to some other girl...or not!!
simplyconfused thumbnail
no one else liked it except nisha? or do you not know i worte my 2nd part to my fan-fic??Edited by simplyconfused - 18 years ago
hrithick_luvr thumbnail
that was great plz continue soon
keshp15 thumbnail
hey SC 😊

whats up πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

i LOVED ur story πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ

its different from every1 else's πŸ‘ πŸ˜‰

keep it up πŸ‘

love KP πŸ˜‰
simplyconfused thumbnail

Originally posted by: keshp15

hey SC 😊

whats up πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

i LOVED ur story πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ

its different from every1 else's πŸ‘ πŸ˜‰

keep it up πŸ‘

love KP πŸ˜‰

thx for liking my story and i will continue tommorow!!

simplyconfused thumbnail

Originally posted by: hrithick_luvr

that was great plz continue soon

thx a bunch a love your avi!!