Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 18 years ago
That was sooooooo int.. Please do continue and Do listen to Evee, Look at ur studdies...
Angad's angel thumbnail
it sounds intresting plz continue
simplyconfused thumbnail
k just got back from school i will catch up on other ppls fan-fics and then i will write the first part on mine!
simplyconfused thumbnail
Part 1

You see the sun rising up above of the clouds in Nainital, and when the sun is fully shining in the air you see it shinig through the window of a very rich 3 story house. When the camera goes through the window and into the room you see the outline of a crumpled figure on the bed that keeps tossing and turning. After a little while the figure turns around you see it is none othere then kripa!

She turned over in bed, ignoring the sun's call to wake up. Not to be ignored, it shone into a mirror standing on the right side of Kripa's room, reflecting a bright glare onto her sleepy eyes. "Okay, I'm awake," she said groggily, sitting up. Satisfied with her acknowledgement of the new day, the sun dispersed it's reflection, leaving Kripa to rub her stunned eyes. Though she wanted to move the mirror, the glare served as a useful alarm clock.

There was a knock on the door making kripa return from her thoughts.

(Maid=M) (kripa=K)
M=Kripa dear your dad says to get up and get dressed quickly because you have to go to the airport...you dont want to miss your flight to the U.S....
K=Sh*t thats today?
M=yes it is...now hurry up your dad is getting angry!!!
Kripa quickly scrambled out of bed and ran into the bathroom.....after a while you see her come out of the bathroom wearing faded blue jeans and a baby pink top that says love me in red letters...

Next you see the gates of a house known as the Khanna Mansion. You go through the gates and then the fancy front door.The camera takes you up a flight of stairs and then the door right opposite of the stairs open and you see a the figure of a guy sleeping. It takes you to the face of the guy and it our dear angad sleeping with a cute smile on his face!!

(Naina=N)(Angad=A)

N-Angad beta wake up it is 10:00 and you have to go to the airport...
A-(no response for a while then comes a..hmmmm)
N-Angad your flight is in 2 hours hurry up and get ready!!! You have to go to the U.S for prithvi's wedding....
A-(angad shoots out of bed and runs to the bathroom) sry mom i totally forgot i will be down in 10 minutes...
N-okay beta hurry up...

You see angad come out of the bathroom looking really hot in blue jeans and white vest that is half open....he was about to go downstairs but he comes back in his room open a box and takes out a picture of a little boy and a girl posing...tears well up in his eyes but he quickly wipes them and goes downstairs.....

Kripa is shown in a taxi and then she is dropped off at the aiirport she gives the guy some money and checks in....Right when kripa checks in you are taken outside the sirport where a red beauty comes up and Angad comes out...he too checks in and then goes and gets something to eat...By the time he comes back from eating everyone is in a line about to board the plane he too gets in line and he behind Kripa...they both board their plane and kripa's seat is right in fron of Angad's seat....
As the plane is about to board Kripa gets nervous and hold on to her seat handle tight but when the plane gets in the air she relaxes..Angad the whole time is just listening to music...as Kripa looks out the window her thoughts drift back to 13 years ago (kripa is 18 and Angad is 20)......

You see winds blowing at record high miles, trash hurling around in the air, roofs of houses being ripped off, and some small animals are in the air too....Soon you see water starting to pile up and an older and little sister fighting like cats and dogs....

(Older sister-O) (younger sister-Y)

O-why are you so worried nothing will happen to mom and dad?
Y-How do you know? and why do you care anyway all you care for is your happiness. Mom and Dad dont see what you are rly like you act all nicey nice in front of them but you are an animal to me. You treat me like garbage you dont care what happens to me for all you care i could die and you woudlnt look twice. You are the worst older sister ever. You...(you never heard what else she said because a whole bunch of rubble and grabege and water came their way so the sound was drowned out....)
O-Just shut-up kripa i dont need to hear anything from you (and she gives kripa a push and kripa falls in to the water..she floats along with the current and when the older sister realized what she did she was like uh-oh....

(DO NOT FORGET KRIPA IS 5 AT THIS TIME AND HER OLDER SISTER IS 15)

Naina=N Dillip=D Kathik=Ka Little Angad=A

(ANGAD IS 7 AND KARTHIK 10)

N- kids come one lets go here we will be safe over here until the flood passes by...
A-but kripa she was home alone!!!
D-Angad she has her older sister with her....
A-her older sister doesnt care for her we have to get her!!!
D-we cant we cant risk our lives now come on!!
Ka-come one angad dont worry kripa will be alright...
A-NO!! we have to find her i cant let anything happen to i dont know what i would do if something bad happens to her...
N-Dont worry she will be fine!!!
(and at this point the camera goes black and you see the picture of little kripa in the hospital unconcious with her older sister teary eyed looking at her....At that moment the doctor comes in and says i am sorry she will not live their is nothing we can do we cant get a heart transplant in time she will not make it....
O sister- (to herself) she was right i was a horrible sister i only thought of myself i never thought of her!!! and she runs out of the room crying...

(FYI: kripa's parents were killed in the flood and all the rubble caused kripa to have heart problems....Angad and family survived but angad has been paranoid about kripa and now he and family are out to find them)

Angad and family go to the missing family place and they look at the bodies and are shocked to she Gayatri Sharma and Surbhenyen Sharma dead!! Angad gets tears in his eyes and prays that nothing happened to Kripa...

OKAY THAT IS IT FOR NOW I HAVE A BUNCH OF HOMEWORK WAITING FOR ME!!!

PREVIEW:FIND OUT HOW KRIPA LIVED AND WHERE SHE WENT BECUASE HER PARENTS ARE DEAD!!!!

pllzzz tell me what you guys think!!!
x_Roxy_x thumbnail
omg natasha ur fan fic is so betta then myne cont soonπŸ‘ awesome job dude u rokπŸ‘πŸΌ

luvz nisha

charmedangel thumbnail
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just the whole thing 2 day.... wowo yaar u r awesome seroisly yaar... plzzzzzzzzzz continue soon darlin πŸ˜›
pmehra thumbnail
OOO my God!!!
I TOTALLY LOVE YOUR FANFIC..
(man..now i feel like i stink)
anyways..keep it up and please continue πŸ˜ƒ
Priti
simplyconfused thumbnail

Originally posted by: pmehra

OOO my God!!!
I TOTALLY LOVE YOUR FANFIC..
(man..now i feel like i stink)
anyways..keep it up and please continue πŸ˜ƒ
Priti

NO DONT SAY THAT!!!!! you dont stink your fan-fic is awsome!!

(awwww man you are making me feel bad now😭..)

^dont take it personally and dont forget you DO NOT stink!!

sabi thumbnail
hey i love your fanfic plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue
Fallen-Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wow, ur fan-fic is great πŸ‘ πŸ‘ plz continue..