Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 18 years ago

Episode #4 The Wedding Day Part I
Readers this will be a boring part before the wedding that happens but Episode #4 will be continued.
(Disha, Niks, Jassi and Karu are singing the aarti in the Pooja room. Mr. &

Mrs. Khanna get emotional seeing Disha because today is the day of her bidaii. After the pooja everyone leaves and goes to see if the wedding preparations are going on o.k.)

Mrs. Khanna: Has anyone seen Vedika n the kids?

Jassi: Mom she has gone to the mandhir with them.

Tinu: kamchor Vedika

Karu: Prem teach the bird some respect.

Prem: (laughing) Tinu is right.

While in the mandhir……..
Vedika purchase flower n coconut. She is carrying a tali n so r Rohan and Bebo there is little smaller that has sweets. They take their shoes of n go inside the mandhir n Vedika rings the bell with her left hand. She gives the tali to the pandit n they pray. All 3 of them close their eyes n bow their in front of the god.

Vedika: (to herself) please gods keep my Di happy in her married life w/ D.K. I hope there is no obstacle in their happiness may she live happy with him for 7 lifetime.

Rohan: (to himself) please god can you give me a younger brother not a sister so I will have someone to bug Bebo.

Bebo (to her self): thanks god for the wonderful family. Please keep us happy.

(Vedika takes the tali n the kid takes the parsad from the pandit. They disturb the parsad to the people sitting on the stairs of the temple. They wear the shoes and leave Bebo waits for Rohan to tie his shoe. A guy wearing a white kurta bumps into Vedika.)

Guy: Sorry

Vedika: its o.k. next time be careful and watch were you going.(searching for the kids)

Guy: I will remember that. Are you looking for some body?

Vedika: No it o.k.

MOM (both of them turn around and she sees that Rohan and Bebo are standing in front of them Bebo winks her left eye to Ved and she understand. πŸ˜‰

Vedika: Where were you to?

Bebo: Mom I was with Rohan Bhaiya you know how slow he his tying his shoe.

Guy: Are this two your kids? (Shocked) πŸ˜•

Vedika (trying not to laugh) Yes they are this is Rohan and Bebo.

Rohan n Bebo: Hello Uncle πŸ˜†

Guy: hello (to him self) wow she doesn't look like a mother of two children. She doesn't even look married.

Vedika, Rohan, and Bebo: Bye take care (they turn and leave laughing and walk towards the car) πŸ˜†

Vedika: thanks guys for saving my life. Let's go to the ice cream parlor for some ice cream. What do you say? πŸ˜›

Bebo and Rohan: (excite) yeah let's go

At the ice cream parlor

Vedika (to the cashier) I will have an ice cream sundae.

Bebo: I will have the rocky road ice cream.

Rohan: I will have the green mint ice cream. (After paying for the ice cream

Vedika leaves with the kids. They reach home.)

Prem: Where are Vedika and the kids? (He is mad because he is here helping with the chores while Vedika and kids are having fun) 🀒

Tuffy: Woof Woof (he runs to the door where Vedika and the kids are coming in one hand they are carrying the tali and in the other hand they are eating the ice cream)

Vedika and kids: Good morning everyone, Hi Tuffy (they give him the laddo from the tali and gives the tali to Karenna while the kids give their tali to their grandma)

Uma: Where were you? (Looking at Vedika)

Vedika: Mom we went to the mandhir to pray for Di happily married life with jiju and then we went to the ice cream parlor.

Prem: You went to the ice cream parlor n didn't bring me an ice cream. How mean. (making a face like a little kid) 😑

Bebo: come on dad we brought you some parsad.

(Sangeet is starting the music's are playing all the last arrangement are being made before the wedding that at six o'clock. Niks and Ved are frying the papad and they are setting the papad on the bench and covering with white cover for the bride's devar. Also the papad is crushed a little so it doesn't make some noise when the devar's sit on them. The telephone rings for Ved and she receives the call.)

Vedika: Hello may I know who is calling?

Suraj: Hello Ved its Suraj how are you?

Ved: Hi Suraj I'm fine.

Suraj; Remember you owe me favor from yesterday.

Ved Yes what do you need?

Suraj: See there is a girl I love for three years but I do not know how to propose to her and my parents don't know that I have a girlfriend.

Ved: Wow you have a girlfriend and we don't know about her. (Excited) What's her name?

Suraj: Her name is Malika Shegal.

Ved: Malika Shegal (hmm) I think I know her from somewhere.

Suraj: (confused/ shocked) what you know her?

Ved: Yeah she is the sister of D.K jiju.
Suraj (shocked) what?

Ved: it is a small world. I have an idea. (She tells something to Suraj)

Suraj: that's a great idea Ved thanks. (Both of them say bye) 😳

Thanks for reading ziddi.

Edited by ziddi - 18 years ago
Piku_S thumbnail

Episode # 4 continued
                                                      D.K Shegal weds Disha Khanna
The atmosphere in the khanna's house is filled with happiness and tears of joy. The two bhabis and Dish's sisters are getting her ready she is looking gorgeous in the bridal clothes. They here the groom procession and they go see from the terrace the groom who is on the horse. Suddenly Ved eyes fall on the guy in the blue sherwani. Jassi & Karu have not meant Dhruv & Vedant but they have seen their pictures with their husband and heard lots of good comments about them. During the wedding Tara will not introduce Ved &Niks to her two brothers n Purab n Prem will not also introduce them.

In the background: Aaj Meri Yaar Ki Shaadi Yeh

Ved: (shocked) bhabi do you know him (points to the guy in blue sherwani) πŸ˜•

Jassi: Yes he is Dhruv ur brothers know him. And the one is black is Anatrish and the one in red u know him is Vedant. Do you have a plan for stealing the shoe?   (They leave for downstairs)

Niks: Yes Bhabi the kids are involved.

Ved: so is Suraj.

Karu: What is the plan? (Niks whispers the plan to her bhabis and Ved goes to Tinu she gives him a laddo and four crackers and also tells him what to do and he makes a deal with her)

Downstairs:
Mrs. Khanna does the aarti of the groom and they enter. Niks and the others are behind her watching. Ved is eyeing the shoes where he takes of. Vedika is with her brothers and Suraj telling the plan and they agree. Video cameras are around the house and the photographer is taking the pictures of the guest who have come. Vedant is also looking and he is telling something to Anatrish and Dhruv.

Bebo & Rohan: Hi Vedant uncle? How are you all? (Dhruv is shocked to see them.)

Vedant: Hi u look pretty.

Dhruv: Yeah what are you doing here? (Shocked) 🀒

Bebo: this is my house and this is my bua's wedding. Uncles have a sit.

Prem: Dhruv & Anatrish this is Bebo she is my daughter. And this is Rohan he is Purab Bhaiya's son. (He points to them)

Dhruv: (to himself how come they have one mom and two dads? What a strange family) πŸ˜•

Bebo: Fufa have a seat. (She sits him on the chair with flowers on it)

D.K where are Ved n Niks?

Purab: they are here some where.

Vedant: relief. Where are Malika and Tara?

Bebo: they are with bua.

Vedika: (talking to Malika and Tara ) I am so glad to see you. Malika I have a surprise for u but u have to wait until the ceremony is over.

Malika: O.k.

Tara: let's go where the groom and his guards are? Do you have something plan for them? (looking at Vedika)

Vedika: Yes you will see the plan #1 in few minutes. (They leave and go toward where D.K. is sitting and the guys are about to sit)

Rohan: have a sit. (All three of them sit down and they here a crack)

Dhruv, Vedant, n Anatrish: Thank you. (Bebo n Rohan takes them to the bench where the papad is hidden under the covers. Prem, Purab, Jassi, Karu, Malika n Tara, are watching) 😊

Everyone is laughing except Dhruv, Aant, & Vedant who get up from the seat and wipes their backs. Vedant picks the covers and everyone except Niks n Ved are shocked to see papads. πŸ˜†

Ved: (is behind of Purab): Namaste Jiju . Poor guys you didn't thought that I will let you go easily. Plan #1 accomplished.

D.K: (laughing) Namaste Ved.πŸ˜†

Vedant :( little angry) you set us up. 😑

Niks (is behind Prem): Of course what did you expect? πŸ˜ƒ

Vedant: This means war. 😑

Niks & Ved: We accept. (With Tara n Malika they leave to go upstairs)

Dhruv (to himself: I have heard this sweet voice somewhere but where then he remembers meant someone at the mandhir.)

Purab: Excuse me Dhruv& Anatrish you have meant my son this is my lovely wife Jassi.

Dhruv: (shocked) Namaste. πŸ˜•

Anatrish: Namaste

Jassi: nice to meet both of you

Prem: Dhruv and Anatrish this my wife Kareena.

Karenna: Namaste, nice to meet you both.

Dhruv & Anatrish: Same here.

Dhruv (talking to Rohan & Bebo) If these are your parents who was the lady with you today at the temple. πŸ˜•
(Prem, Jassi, Kareena, & Purab are confused like what he is talking about)
Rohan & Bebo: oh uncle she was our younger bua Ved. We thought you were a loafer that was trying to flirt with her so we called her Mom.

Prem (laughing) Sorry Dhruv we told our kids that if u c a stranger trying to flirt w/ur bua's then call her mom. πŸ˜†

Dhruv (relief) Wow what wonderful ideas u r teaching ur kids.

The guys take D. K to the mandap. Vedant is carrying a gift box with him. Tuffy sees this n so does Tinu n Ved understands n goes w/them. She winks her eye to Tara and she tries to distract Vedant.

Tara (shyly) Vedant what are u doing with the golden gift box in ur hand here let me put in the gift section.

Vedant: No Tara its o.k. (holding the box tightly)
Rohan: Uncle a guy is trying to flirt with Malika Aunty n he is bothering her. (Vedant get up n quickly leaves n gives the box to Tara)

Ved: goes there n takes the box n open it to see the shoe and she takes the shoe and puts it in the laddo box and in the gift box she puts laddo. Ved leaves n puts the laddo box in her closet in her room and locks her room. Then she goes to Disha's room.

Vedant: Thanks Tara for taking care of my parcel.

Tara (looking serious) U r welcome. Bye I have to go.

Jassi, Niks, Vedika, Karu, bring the bride to the mandap n sit her next to D.K.  Ved n Niks faces are relived for the first time to the grooms side. Vedika is wearing a red n green lehga with a light jewelry n the jumka n she has her green duppta covering her head n her hair is tied in a choti. Niks is wearing a pink n green lehga with jewelry n her hair is curled and she also has a green duppta. Anatrish just stares at Niks and while Dhruv stares at Ved during the ceremony. The wedding rituals are done with the pheres n filling the sinndoor in the maang n the magalsuit. After the wedding Ved, Malika, & Niks take the bride n the groom to the stage where everyone can coagulate them n take pictures.

Ved (talking to Malika) Come with me I won't u to meet someone.(she takes Malika to Mr.& Mrs. Sharma)

Ved: Aunty & Uncle This is Malika Suraj 's girlfriend. Malika this is Suraj parents (she takes their blessing)

Aunty: so this Malika. Well Malika beta it is nice to meet u where r ur parents.

Niks: Aunty here they r. (they turn around to see Mr.& Mrs. Shegal w/Niks. Ved n Niks introduces them all n tell them that Suraj n Malika love each other for three years.)

Ved: Sumirta Aunty have u brought the engagement ring,

Malika: (shocked) Mummy Papa engagement ring?

Mr. Shegal: Yes beta Ved called us in the morning n told us everything. D.K. and Vedant know about this.(he gives the engagement ring to her)

Malika: thanks Ved n Niks. (She hugs her parents n Ved n Niks, they leave toward the stage)
The music turns on n Suraj comes n with other dancer towards the stage n sings nach nach ke…

Ved n Niks push Malika toward the dance floor n Suraj. Suraj takes out a engagement ring n puts it on Malika's finger n she is happy n she does the same thing. Everyone throws flowers at those two and claps at them. Vedant n D.K r happy for their little sister but sad that she
Anatrish to Niks sings Aaye Hum Barati n Dhruv sings Ladikwalo to Ved.
Its time for the bidaii (everyone is surrounded by the bride n groom)

Vedant (talking to Niks n Ved) So guys where is the shoe. (smiling) πŸ˜›

Niks: U won so u do not have to pay us anything. Please get the shoe.

Vedant: see our plan did work thanks Dhruv (he goes n gets the golden gift box n opens it n his shock to see) Laddo

Dhruv n Anatrish: Laddo? I thought we put the shoe in this box. How shoes did became laddo. 😑

Dhruv: Where are the shoes Vedant?πŸ˜•

Vedant (shocked) I don't know

Niks n Ved: (looking serious enough not to laugh) Poor guy where r the shoes? πŸ˜ƒ

Jassi (serious) If u had the shoes how did it become laddo? (looking at Vedant)

Vedant: I don't know bhabi. (scratching his head)

Vedant: Give us the shoe?

Ved: Pay us first?

Vedant: How much?

Niks: 2,000 rupees

Vedant: that cheating.

Tara: it not because?

Vedant: because what?

Purab: because Disha's is the oldest n everyone is close to her.

Purab: he is right.

Prem (looking at D.K) Niks n Ved u r asking them less asks them more.

Dhruv: Prem u r not helping.

Prem: What when I got married Jiya asked me $5,000 rupees. (Jiya is

Karenna's younger sister).

Purab: When I got married Jassi's cousin asked me $5,000 rupees also.

Anatrish: Purab u are also not helping.

Ved: Fine make it $4,000 rupees.

Niks: (looking at D.K)sorry Jiju I think u have to go bare foot.(Dhruv, Ved, Vedant n Niks start arguing)

D.K : (almost yelling everyone looks at him n quiets) Excuse me I will like to say something. I am the owner of Kanaka Empire n my salis r asking me just $4000 rupees that's cheap. I will pay them $10,000 rupees in cash since they are nice. We get this chance once in a life. Unless?

Ved (looking happy n relived) Thanks jiju how nice of u. unless what?

D.K (making a funny face) unless I get married again. (He laughs and so does the groom side)πŸ˜†

Ved: Good one brother (laughing)

Niks & Ved (angry) Wow what a great husband u r. today is ur wedding n u r talking about another. We r telling Di.

D.K. (looking serious) sorry salis I was just joking.

Ved & Niks: we were also joking (they go n hug D.K.)

Dhruv: lets make a deal. Give us the shoe n take the money. (Looks at

Vedant n Anatrish) What do u say?

Anatrish, Vedant, n D.K : We agree.

Ved n Niks: (satisfied) we also agree (they leave n go to Disha' room n come back downstairs with the shoe but they give to Prem n he takes it.)
Dhruv , Vedant n Anatrish are singing Joote Dedo, Paise Lelo n Ved, Niks, n Tara join them. (after the song Ved n Niks give the shoe to D.K. n he gives them the money. Ved gives $1000 rupees to Tara, Niks, the kids, Prem, Purab, and her bhabis n keeps the 1,000 to her self.)
it is now time for the Bidaii

In the background the song playing is…….
All the family member take turns hugging Disha n everyone is crying she goes back n hugs Niks n Ved. Suraj n his parents r crying. Suraj Prem , Purab Ved, n Niks still crying put Disha in the car with D.K. finally the bride leaves with her groom to her new house. The groom procession leaves with the bride n the groom. All the guest leaves around 10:30p.m.
In the Khanna everyone is sad that Disha left. They go to the pooja room n pray that disha lives happy in her new home with her new family. Everyone remembers Disha's childhood days when she was young n times spent with her. Then they all go to sleep.

Hope u like it. For first wedding I was trying to do a filmi wedding episode like hum aapke hain koun..!
Hope u enjoy it.

Please make comments n suggestions.
Thanks for reading ziddi.

Piku_S thumbnail

Episode # 5
At the Shegal house…..
Mrs. Shegal n Malika do an aarti to welcome the bride n the groom.

Vedant n Malika: Welcome Bhabi into ur new house.

Sumirta: Malika take Disha into D.K's room, D.K. beta come with me.
Malika takes disha to D.K's room which is decorated with flowers. And she sits Disha on the bed. Bhabi this ur new room. Disha and Malika chat for a while.

Vedant (walks in) Excuse me ladies, excuse me sis may I talk to Bhabi for a while.

Malika: sure Good Night (she leaves)

Disha n Vedant: Good night

Vedant: bhabi this for you (gives disha a gift n it's a friendship braclet that has vedant's, malika's , and disha's siblings name on it.)

Disha: Thank you Vedant.

Vedant: Bhabi if u don't mind I have a question. How do you tell a girl that u love her? What do u say?

Disha: U like someone! (Excited) who is she? Does D.K. know about this?
Vedant(nervous) u know her but Bhaiya does not know that I like her a girl.

Disha: why don't u say something to her.

Vedant: I don't know we have been friends for so long that I don't want to break my friendship with her.

Disha: tell her how u feel. If u r shy then write ur thoughts in a card n give to her.

Vedant (excited) Thanks Bhabi u r the best. Good night.

Disha: Good night

D.K (comes in locks the door he lifts the veil gives her a rose) Disha today is our wedding night. I want to tell u something.
Disha: what?

D. K. : that I love u very much.

Disha: I love u too. (they hug)

D.K. u r the only woman in my life that I love and u will be the last. I promise to be a good husband n good father in the future. I want us to have a wonderful n happy journey. (Then he takes her left hand n puts a ring in her finger.)

Disha: (have tears in her eyes) I love u so much. (They hug n kiss. They talk some more. D.K. starts to take the jewelry out one by one n kisses his wife has he takes the jewelry of n then u know what happens next.)

Next Day:
Disha n Malika sings the aarti n everyone wakes up to their beatuful voices.
In the living room Disha n D.K opened all their wedding gifts n are happy to find a two weeks honey moon airline ticket to Paris from Vedika inside a card that has a note in.

Disha (reads the letter out loud):
To Di & Jiju
                        Have a wonderful married life. I didn't know what to give u guys for the people who have everything in the world. I remember when we were kids Di said that she like to go to Paris someday. So I thought why don't I purchase a ticket for both of u guys to Paris for ur honeymoon. Di will love to go to Paris with the person who she luvs the most in the whole world.
                                                                        Have a nice time in Paris
                                                                                          Have fun
                                                                                                               Take Pictures
                                                                                                                           Take care
                                                                                                                                    Vedika
Vedant: that's Vedika all right buying a present from her thought.

Disha goes upstairs n starts to pack her luggage for their honeymoon to Paris. After the honeymoon D.K n Disha brings lots of souvenirs for everyone n they took lots of pictures of the places they went and they had a great time. After that Disha becomes an ideal bahu of the Shegal family n everyone loves her so much.
Thanks for reading. Please write Ur comments.   Ziddi

stonex thumbnail
very very nice
thanks alot
Piku_S thumbnail

Episode #6 Niharika or Vedika
At Aastha Hospital (is a hospital where both the sister r respectable doctor):

Dr. Ved Khanna: Take ur medicine twice a day after meals n drink lots of fluids.

Patient: yes doctor.

Dr Khanna If ur fever doesn't get better in within one week please come back. Okay have a nice day

Patient: Yes doctor (she leaves n the nurse enters)

Nurse: Excuse madam there is a call for u in ur office.

Dr. Khanna: I will be there in just I minute. Can u get the file for the next patient? (Doctor and nurse leaves)

Dr. Khanna (in her cabin) hello may I know who is speaking.

Caller: Excuse doctor Khanna can u come at this address my sister is sick. My name is Mr. Razida.

Dr. Khanna: O. K I will be there. (she takes the address and rings for the nurse n the nurse enters)

Dr. Khanna: Can u give my patient to Dr. Niks Khanna and tell her there is an emergency I have to leave.

Nurse: yes madam (she leaves n Ved calls Niks n she explains what happened n she agree n leaves to the address)

At the Riazada house:

Servant: A lady doctor has come. (Talking to his sir which is no another than Anatrish)

Anatrish: send her in

Servant: Come madam (Ved enters n is shocked to see Anatrish)

Dr. Khanna: So this ur house Mr. Riazada

Anatrish: (also shocked to see her) so u r Dr. Khanna. Yes this is my house my sister Tara is sick.

Dr. Khanna (shocked) Tara is ur sister. (to herself: Tara never mentioned at the wedding that Anatrish is her brother) Where is she?

Anatrish: Yes Tara is my baby sister. Come this way. (He takes her to Tara's room n she tells him to wait outside while she examines Tara. After 10 mins Ved come out)

Dr. Ved: Mr. Anatrish Tara is u called me just in time here r is the perception u need to give her the medicine 3x a day with each meals n make sure she drinks lots of water. If there is any problem u can call (Ved gives Anatrish her Dr's card which has her n Niks number but Niks #is first then it hers.)

Anatrish: thank u. (he gives her the doctors fee n escorts her to her car n she leaves) (to himself: she is smart, intelligent, mischievous, n beautiful person all in one) Ved reminds Anatrish of Niks.

In the Afternoon at Riazada house

Kavita: Anatrish I heard that a pretty girl came. Is it true beta?

Anatrish: Yes mom she was a doctor that came to check Tara. Her name was (he looks at the card n read it) Dr. Niharika Khanna.

Kavita: Niharika Khanna. I have heard that name before.

Anatrish: Mummy she was at D.K n Disha's wedding.

Titli Mami (enters)Oye Mudia Niharika to Disha ki choti bahen hai.

Anatrish: (shocked) What? She is? πŸ˜•

Kavita: (looking at her son) Yes she is Disha's younger sister. (Anatrish remembers at the wedding how he dance with Niks her n how he enjoyed her company n he goes upstairs to his room calls Niks cell phone.)

At Khanna house:

Niks cell phone is ringing n Bebo picks it up.

Anatrish: Hello may I speak to Dr. Niharika. (How did I dial her house #)

Bebo: yes may I know who calling?

Anatrish: tell her its one of her patience (Bebo takes the phone to Niharika)

Bebo: Niks bua there is a call for u.

Niks (looking at Bebo) who is it?

Bebo: its one of ur patient.

Niks: tell him to come to the hospital.

Bebo: bua said to u come to the hospital.

Anatrish: tell us its one of ur heart patient.

Bebo: he said its ur heart patience.

Niks: mom I am busy can u tell him to come to the hospital I will talk to him there.

Bebo: here talk to my Niks bua.

Uma: Hello

Anatrish: (happy)So u have finally come to receive my call. My sweetheart.

Uma (angry) Sweet heart? 😑

Anatrish: Yes my sweet heart I luv . πŸ˜›

Uma: excuse I want to tell u that; (Anatrish cuts her off)

Anatrish: since I have seen u I have fall in luv w/u from the wedding day to today I only think about u. 😳

Uma(angry) should I call the police?

Anatrish: (realizing her that it is not Ved's voice) who is this?

Uma: I am Niharika's mom if u call my daughter again I will send u to the police station. (Everyone from the dinning table looks at Uma, Ved n Niks exchange looks like who is this crazy patient) 😑

Anatrish: Mom?🀒 (he quickly puts the phone down n he is sweating)

Niks: Mom who was that?

Uma(still angry) 😑I don't it looks I it was a pagal patient who should be sent to mental hospital. Then she explains everything to every body n they all laugh. πŸ˜†

Prem: Poor guy will probably not call u ever again (looking at Niks) πŸ˜†

Niks: I wonder who that was. I don't know any guy.

Arun: Who ever it was? He will never call my daughter again (everyone starts to laugh) πŸ˜†

At the Riazada's house.

In Anatrish room Dhruv has just entered from his room n he knows that he called Dr. Niharika.

Dhruv: Bhaiya what need Niharika Bhabi say? (he is smiling n looking at his brother)

Anatrish: (still shaken) Nothing

Dhruv: Nothing. U didn't talk to her or u didn't call her mobile?

Anatrish: I did call. Then

Dhruv: Then what Bhaiya? Did u say I luv u to her?

Anatrish: Yes n No?

Dhruv: Meaning

Anatrish: Meaning, I had said I love u to her mom. 🀒

Dhruv: (looking serious trying not to laugh) If u were interested in her mom y didn't u tell me. πŸ˜›

Anatrish: (angry) Dhruv u r not helping! 😑

Dhruv (getting serious) Sorry Bhaiya the person u were suppose to impress to ask her daughter's hand in marriage is the person who u confessed ur luv to.(bust out laughing) πŸ˜†

Anatrish: (mad) Stop laughing tell me what to do? 😑

Dhruv (serious) Bhaiya u should send Niharika flowers to her house n right her a letter confessing ur love n tell her how u feel. 😳

Anatrish: Great idea! (Cheered up) do you think it will work? πŸ˜›

Dhruv: of course it will. U can trust me Bhaiya. Good night.

Anatrish: Goodnight (he starts writing a letter to Niharika confessing his love to her)

What will happen when Niharika reads the letter? What will she do?

swtlilangel4u thumbnail
hey very gud plz continue soon..
luv it πŸ‘
stonex thumbnail
very very nice
thanks alot
Piku_S thumbnail

Episode #7

Next Day:
In the early morning Anatrish goes to a hallmark n picks her a card n pays for the card n leave. Then Anatrish goes to the flower shop n buy yellow, pink and red roses for Niharika. And he puts the letter in the card n tells the cashier to deliver this at Khanna's resident.

At the Khanna's house
It is a Friday morning everyone is done eating breakfast. Niharika and Vedika are clearing up the table n going to the kitchen before leaving for work. Rohan comes running into the kitchen.

Vedika: (looking at him) Why r u running?

Rohan: Ved Bua there is a bouquet for Niks bua? πŸ˜†

Ved n Niks (looking at each other) A bouquet?

Niks(worried)Who can send me a bouquet? πŸ˜•

Ved: (excited) let's go see Di. (they finish the the chore n then leave the kitchen n go to the living room and see three bouquets of flowers in yellow, pink n red.) πŸ˜›

Niks: Who will send these lovely flowers to me? 🀒

Ved: Today is not ur birthday nor there is any special occasion?

Rohan (points at the card) Bua's there is a letter in the yellow bouquet. (Ved picks the letter n reads it to herself)

Ved(looks at Niks n covers left hand on her mouth) one of ur admires has sent u all this. (She takes left hand n points at the flowers)

Niks: (shocked) A secret admirer? Who could it be? πŸ˜•

Rohan (looking at Niks then looking at Ved) What is a secret admirer?
Ved: (looking at Rohan smiling) A secret admirer is someone who like u but they don't want u to know who they are?

Rohan (looking confused) Like someone is sacred to show there face? 🀒

Ved (trying not to laugh) Exactly, now go get ready for school n tell bebo to also get ready. πŸ˜‰

Rohan: Yes bua. (he leaves running upstairs Ved n Niks stare each other for few moments.)

Niks: How will I find out who he is?

Ved: (reading the letter)In order to find that out u have to meet him today at lunch wearing a yellow salwar kamez and carrying one yellow, pink and red rose in ur left hand at Chat Caf at 1:00 p.m. He will be wearing a yellow shirt n a black pants also carrying a yellow, pink, red rose in his left hand. (Ved then gives Niks the letter n she looks at it)

Niks (worried) Ved please come with me?

Ved: No di he has sent u the letter not me. He is ur admirer not mine.

Niks: (still worried) But?

Ved: no buts (puts both of her hands on her hips) don't worry I will also go with u but I will sit behind u.

Niks(hesitates ) O.k I will go. (to herself: I wonder who this his that has written me a lovely letter confessing his love to me. Do I know him? I wonder what his he like?)

Ved: (joking) Di he is probably short, fat has no hair on the head he is black.

Niks: (angry n screaming ) Vedika 😑(Niks runs after her trying to catch her)

The two sisters leave for the hospital dropping the kids of at school n going to hospital Niks is wearing a yellow salwar kamez for her lunch date. Ved is wearing a white n pink salwar kamez both r looking really pretty.
At 12:30 p.m Ved n Niks ask for a lunch break from their supervisor for 1 hrs and they leave for Chat Caf.

Preview: How will Anatrish react to see Niharika not Vedika?

Piku_S thumbnail
Episode#8:

The meeting at Chat Caf

Niharika is sitting in the middle table carrying three roses in her left hand n wearing a yellow salwar kamez. Vedika is sitting opposite her wearing a black sunglasses n pretending to read a magazine. Anatrish walks in, he looks around in Chat Caf there is no one expect Niharika who is wearing a yellow salwar kamez n she has three roses in her hand.

Anatrish (looks at her he happy to her but also shocked not to see Ved he goes up to her n hesitates) Excuse me r u Niharika Khanna? (Niks look up n she is shocked to see Anatrish who she meant at her sisters wedding) πŸ˜›

Niharika (surprised) πŸ˜•Yes I am Doctor Niharika Khanna. (She examines him n c that he is wearing yellow shirt n black pants) Please have a sit. (Anatrish sits down) May I know who you are?

Anatrish (surprised) My name is Anatrish Riazada. 😊

Niharika: Did u write me this letter n send three bouquets at my house? (Looking a little mad) 😑

Anatrish (happy) yes I did, but ur not the Khanna that came to my house yesterday to examine my sister's health. 🀒

Niharika (little angry) look mister I didn't make any house calls to anyone probably that was other Dr. Khanna. (Ved is watching this from the opposite direction) if this was meant for her I can get her right know but her name is not Niharika her name is Ved. 😑(Anatrish looks at the card n carefully see that both Niks n Ved name r on them.)

Anatrish: Oh yeah that right she told me her name was Ved, I probably didn't look at the second name while reading it. I am so sorry (folds his hand to apologize) actually ur friend Ved reminded me of u when I saw her yesterday. (Looking into Niks eye)

Niharika: oh, really I u trying to flirt with me? (Getting irritated)

Anatrish: No don't take me wrong, I was thinking of u when I saw the doctor then I was thinking for the small time we spend at the wedding. He explains to Niharika everything and confesses his love n he also tells her about the phone call he made yesterday.

Niharika: (shocked) that was you who called (starts to laugh) I think u r not a bad person. Y don't we started has friends? (Looking serious) What do u say? πŸ˜•

Anatrish (relieved): I think that is a wonderful idea. They both introduce themselves n shakes hand with each. Do u want to order something to eat? 😊

Niharika (who is also hungry) I will like to. (They both order something to eat.) But?

Anatrish: but what?

Niharika: Do u like to meet the other Dr. Khanna?

Anatrish (shocked) the other doctor Khanna! Right now? Here?

Niharika: Yes right now. Give me 2mins. (she goes to Ved's table n explains everything to her n Ved take off her black glasses n puts it in her purse)

Ved: so Di the secret admirer turned out to be no other than Mr. Anatrish Riazada. (They both get up n walk to the table) Hello Mr. Anatrish Riazada (he turns around n looks n is surprised to see her)

Anatrish: Hello Dr. Ved Khanna. Have a seat? Ved & Niks both take a sit opposite him

Ved (looking at him) thank u. How is Tara?

Anatrish: she is doing much better.

Ved: tell her to drink lots of water still.

Anatrish: I will. By the way what r u doing here? (Looking at Ved with a question look)

Ved: (looking at him) don't worry I won't take that long. I came here with my best friend to meet her secret admirer but I am surprise to know it is u. (Niks is looking at her confused with question look best friend?) y don't u two chat n eat lunch I have to go to the hospital.

Anatrish: wait don't u want to eat something?

Vedika: it's o.k. I will order a milk shake and samosa to go. By the way say hi to Tara for me. (She leaves picks her order n goes to the hospital)

After the first meeting Niks and Anatrish go out for lunch twice a week for almost three months n they like each other but no one knows about this except Ved, Tara n Dhruv.

How will Anatrish break the news to his parents about him finding a girl for himself? How Niharika breaks this news to her family? How will their family react to t
stonex thumbnail
awesome part
thanks alot