Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 18 years ago

my name is mamta whats urs swtilangle4u

don't worry i have written two scenes where dhruv n ved meet for the first time.

Edited by ziddi - 18 years ago
Piku_S thumbnail

Episode #10

Niks is driving the car n she stops at a rest stop to use the restroom. She n ved have one hour before they reach the poona farmhouse.

Ved(joking)di r u tired of driving too slow like a turtle? πŸ˜‰

Niks(making a face) no silly i won't take a break n use the washroom.

Ved: same thing! (she opens the door for tuffy)come on boy get out! break time. (tuffy gets out of the cars, niks gives takes out tuffys food in his bowl, and his water)

Niks: enjoy ur meal tuffy! she walks toward the washroom takes tuffy water bottle to refill.

tuffy woof woof! πŸ˜†

ved (looks at tuffy) good boy all done(she put everything away after that she throws a stick to tuffy) go tuffy go get the stick ater that she throws a freebie which he catches n he starts to jump in the air.

niks (comes back)ved it is ur turn

Ved o.k. di stay with tuffs (n takes tuffys water bottle)

Ved comes back n see that niks with tuffy is sitting on the bench n looking at the view. coming in back of ved.

Ved: isn't the view beatiful u can just stand here n stair of the view.

Niks: huh (she looks around see ved)yeah it is so beatiful

Ved: (joking) di are u lost in the thoughts of Anatrish.

Niks(not pay attention) yes i miss him i wish he was here

Ved: should i call n invite him? n tell him to come because his juliet is missing him so much. pretending to cry😭

Niks: go n call him (ved takes out her cellphone n starts to dial his number by the time niks realizes what she said) ved stop don't call antarish 

Ved: too late di.... hello antarish this is ved

anatrish: (confused) hi ved how are u?

Ved: did u talk to ur parents about Niharika n yourself?

Anatrish: no. why are u asking?

Ved: (lieing) because i have heard from her brothers that her parents went to Poona to talk about her marriage with their friends son.

Anatrish: (shocked) what? tell niharika to give me time?

Ved: fine u have one week to talk to ur parents about ur niharika's marriage bye the way niharika is out of  town n she won't be able to contact u. okay bye antarish.

Anatrish (shocked) bye if u call niharika tell her i luv her n tell her i will talk to my parents about our wedding today.

Ved (making a face at niks) yeh why are u in a hurry to talk to ur parents about marriage. bye sweet dream

Anatrish bye thanks for the info (they disconnect the phone what  and she looks at Niks)

Niks: what did u tell Anatrish

Ved: (laughing) i told him u were out of town for one week and  that mom and dad went to poona to talk about ur marriage with their friends son.

Niks (mad) why did u tell him  that?😑

Ved: because ur hubby will tell his parents about ur guys realtionship soon n when we return from poona they will come to our house with the proposal.

Niks (relief) what? (is cool down shly) did antarish give u a meassage to tell me?😳

Ved: yes

Niks what?

Ved: he said to tell u that he luvs u and he will talk to u about their marriage today to his parents.πŸ˜‰

Niks: i luv him too😳

Then ved n niks look at the view that is ahead of them and how the sun is reflecting the water.
the rest spot is like a hill when u look down u see trees surronding the lake which is between the trees. the hill has stairs coming from both left n right side that leads down to the lake & back n between the stairs is a slide for the kids n grown ups. the sun is reflecting the lake. the warm sun is bowling. ved is just day dreaming by staring at the sun.

Niks(snaps her finger)ved

Ved: huh di πŸ˜•

Niks: what are u thinking about?

Ved: i am thinking wouldn't it be romantic if someone proposes to u by the moonlight or by the sunset near the beach or ocean. their would be a table set for two surrounded by candelights. 😳

Niks: how romantic n filmi. (joking)u need to stop reading books n watching movie. πŸ˜†

Ved di 😑

Ved n Niks discuss how they should tell her parents about Anatrish n Niks marriage.

Someone taps their shoulder n they around turn to see....

i will post the next chapter tomorrow after i come back from school.

nsa4657 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
great part ziddi!
cant wait to find out who the person is!!
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I HOPE DA PERSON IS DHRUV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TD.FAN thumbnail
ziddi!it really going well keep up with the good work
πŸ‘
write soon
swtlilangel4u thumbnail
hey. gud job ohh n ma name is Sumaiyya πŸ˜ƒ
Piku_S thumbnail

Episode #11

Some taps their shoulder n they turn around to see......

Prem (standing n looking at the view)

Ved n Niks (shocked) Bhaiya app?

Prem: yes me

Ved &niks: what are u doing here?

Prem (joking) i came here to watch a movie! πŸ˜ƒ

Ved n Niks: huh movie? πŸ˜•

Prem: my to duffers sisters i came here to take a break from driving n bebo wanted to use the restroom so kareena took her.  πŸ˜‰

Ved: when did u came?

Prem about five minutes ago but i was about to scare u guys then i just tapped ur shoulder. (then they look n see a black totya minivan pull up n five people get out with a bird)

Arun: how everyone is here already. what a great view.

Tinu: hum saath saath hain! everyone laughs. purab who has a binoculars his looking at the scene at the lake n then he notices four people in the lake side having a pinic.

Purab: hey ved, niks, prem, look at this (he point) isn't that girl in swalar kamez disha. or is that my imagation. (then one by one everyone takes turn looking into the binoculars)

Ved: no its di n jiju

Prem: it is di (he is about to yell when ved n karu who is back stops on his feet playfuly) hey why did u do that for?

Karu: m duffer husband don't shout?

Prem: why?

Ved: my dearest bhaiya why don't we go n surpise everyone! πŸ˜ƒ

Jassi: I will get the picinic basket. (she goes to the miniv n takes out the basket)

Ved: make sure everyone has hats and sun block lotion on! i will get the sun block lotion. (she goes n gets them n her cellphone n some deserts thats a surpise)

Karu: i will also get the picinic basket n the drinks. (she goest to the car n takes out a blue ice box)

Purab: i will get the videocameras n the camera.

Niks: i will get the mats!

Rohan: i will get the beach ball!

Prem: i will get the water bottle and food for tuffy n tinu.

Bebo: I will get tuffy n tinu

Uma: make sure that all three cars are lock and the alarms are on.

Bebo: mom can  we go on the slides (looking at karu with puppy dog eyes)😭

Karu: yes but ask ur dad.

Bebo: but it is too late look(points at prem) papa& uncle have already started to slide. (everyone looks at them and laughs.)πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Karu (laughing ) i guess u can also.if grown ups can u can too.πŸ˜†

Jassi: u to rohan.

Bebo n Rohan yippe πŸ˜›(they run rohan has tinu on his shoulders n tuffy followers them n they slide arun goes with them)

while everybody takes the stairs it is about (30)  carrying the stuff in their hands and looking at arun,  purab, prem, niks n kids who are waiting for them with the pets. they get together n see that d.k n everyone is having a pick but they didn't see them. ved, karu, jassi makes a plan to surpise dk n everyone.

what do u think is their plan?

i will post the next episode tomorrow after  my dentist appointment

TD.FAN thumbnail
plese write the next part
πŸ‘
Piku_S thumbnail

Epiosde #12

Ved (calls disha cellphone)

Disha (picks it up) hello who is this.

Ved: hi di how are u?

Dish: fine how is everyone fine.

Ved: di everyone is fine. when are u guys going to come to the farmhouse.

Dish: right know we are on the road (dk is kissing disha's neck the 2nd generation khanna's kids are looking at this n takes a picture)

Prem: liar

Dish: did prem bhaiya called me a liar.

Ved: no di you must of heard this wrong. Bebo n Rohan are missing we told them to stay at one place n they moved way.

Disha (shocked n get up)they are missing. What are irresponsible. did u inform the police.

Ved; no bhaiya are looking for them. (jassi instructs the kids to go with tuffy n play the ball n they go to the spot accidently the balls hit dish's back both prem n purab are with them but they face is covered with a cloth n dish turns around she sees the kid)

Dish: ved i think i just saw the kids with two guys n tuffy is with them.

Ved(shocked)are u sure where are they on what road.

Dish: they are at dove lake.

Ved (shocked)dove lake? Di i thought u guys were on a road.

Dish: no we are at lake dove having a little picinic.
i have to go bye. (after this she explains everything to dk what happened n d.k and vedant go up to the kidnappers)

Ved: bye πŸ˜› (smiling she points a thumb to karu n jassi n they move close)

Vedant: hey u two are these ur kids? (talking to kidnappers)

Prem & Purab (change their voice) hi they r my kids. do u have a problem

D.K oh yeah what are the kids n the dogs name?

Prem: he is laddo & she is guddi n he is tuffs

D.k wrong he is rohan, she is bebo n the dogs name is tuffy. (prem n purab grab the kids n start to run n the kids start to scream)

Rohan & Bebo (scream so loud n start to cry)d.k n vedant uncle save us.

Vedant: let go of the kids. or else

Prem & Purab: or else what? vedant goes to prem d.k goes to purab n start to take the kids snatch kids away from them. after letting go of the kids vedant is about to pick up the stick n beat both of them up.

Rohan & Bebo (yell) stop

Vedant n d.k. look confused: why

prem: because u don't want the kids to become orphans do u.

vedant (angry) orphans

Purab: yeah orphan n u don't want their moms to become widows right do u?

d.k no

(Niks& everyone comes up)niks (smiling) yeah jiju orphans (the kidnappers remove the cloth)

Vedant & D.k (shocked)u two! (looking at prem & purab smiling)

Prem: u should see ur face it looks so funny!

Ved: surpise jiju she hugs him and everyone greets them.

Niks: we thought why don't we surpise u guys by giving u a shocking news.

D.k u mean this is a joke?

Ved: of course jiju purab bhaiya so u from the resting spot n we thought of suprising u guys.

D.k. o.k do a joke but never play a prank were something happens to the kids because we will be worried.

khanna kid: sorry (everyoe goes to the spot where dish, malika n dk parents are n they explain everything to them n they all laugh. after this they have a big family picinic where everyone laughs n tell jokes. the guys plays soccers with the kids n the gals join them. so at 8:30 pm. they decide to leave for the poona farmhouse/beach house. dk parents & dish's parents in one car, d.k. n dish in one, vedant is with malika, ved, n niks in ved car n they tell them about niks n antarish. purab and prem are with their family. one hour later everyone arrives at the khanna's farm house.)

guys i am sorry for the delay i am having trouble logging in at my house because of cookie problem but i set up my computer allowing cookies in but i cannot login still. i will post some espisode tommorow n it will be the last for the week because i will be out of town on sat& sunday. then i will post new episodes on monday.

jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
a really cool part.

jyothi