please continue
Angelskiss thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Wow Great Start. It has my Fav TV Stars. Please Continue 😊

Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Episode #2
Its 2 o'clock in a bright sunny friday afternoon. Bebo and Rohan are taking their afternoon nap.
All the older khanna siblings are bored including Mr. &Mrs. Khanna. Everyone his in the living room watching tv. Vedika goes n turns off the tv.
Prem, Purab & Arun: Why did you turn off the tv? little mad. Jassi, Dish, Karu, & Umaji are relived. All turn around look at Vedika

Vedika: since it di last afternoon with us n we have three hours before the henna cermony lets do
something.

Prem: Like what go to sleep? Making a face that he is about to go to sleep.

Vedika: hey guys have a idea lets play a game?

Purab : A Game? US?

Vedika: (jokes to her brother)Bhaiya are you saying we are old n we have no rights to play a game. πŸ˜†

Jassi: Excuse me hubsandji who are you calling old? folding her arms at looking at Purab half 😑 😑 n half πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Purab: I didn't mean that! Forget whats the game?

Prem: Is it truth n dare?

Veds: No Bhaiya.

Disha: Is it playing cards game?
Ved: No Di>

Evryone looking at Vedika with curious eyes. πŸ˜•

Vedika: No! Its a Pyar Question Game!

Everyone shocked: what?

Ved: yes simply its like spinning the bottle. whoever
the cap part will land on they will be the person that is asked a question about love? the person that has the bottle bottom pointing at it will be the person who
asks the question. What do you say?

Disha, Jassi, Karu Daddyji: sound intersting

Purab: Fine suits me

Prem: mom do you want to play? making a face at her.

Uma: Who me no beta u guys play?

Purab: Are u scared of losing?

Uma: No u know what infact i will love to play this game. 😑

Disha: Whats the rule?

Niks: First everyone lets seat in the circle.
(Everyone gets cushion from the coach Purab n Prem moves the coach in a corner. Everyone sits in a circle. Karu, Dish, Niks, n Jassi gets something to eat. While Arunji gets a empty soda bottle. Vedika goes uptairs in her room n gets question and a hat to put the questions in and also carries her cd player. Ved goes downstairs n sits in her place next to jassi n dish)

Vedika: O.k guys are u ready?

Everyone: excited says "YES"

Ved: Rule #1 everyone has to ask& answer the question truthfully. If not u can sing or dance to the music in my cd player. If you donot have a question their is some questions about love in this hat. Does any one has a question?

Karu: Who will be the judge?

Vedika: the judge will be all the person that except the two person that the bottle lands on. If the majority loves the question they will clap n if they will not like the question they will not clap.

Prem: O.k lets start? He spins the bottle shocked it lands on him and Disha.

Disha: Bhaiya what do you think love is ?

Prem: Well i think love is a friend who is their in ur good n bad times without their selfish reason. Love is between a husband n a wife who trust each other n understand eachother good n bad times. πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Everyone appluads n Karu smiles at her husband.

Prem spins the bottle again. It lands on niks n ved

Ved: Di what do u think of arrange marriage?

Niks: blushing i'dont know i think it is a old custom that has been in our culture since a long time. If mom & dad plan arrange marriage for me i will go for it because i know my parents made a right decision for me.
😳
Uma n Arun look happy at eachother n smile at Niks.
Next niks spins the bottle it lands on Purab n Karu.

Karu: Bhaiya what will u do if u forgot bhabis b-day n your wedding anniversay because of your meeting?

Purab smiling n looking at Jassi: i will have to sleep on the coach n their will be a world war three going on. (everyone laughs )

Jassi: that it? 😑

Uma: lets give one more chance.

Purab: thanks mom. Seriously i will make up the next day (looking at jassi) first in the morning i will have rooms filled with flowers. then i will present her choclate n teddy bear(how sweet) 😳 . then i will go n buy a nice sari, n necklace for her. Then i will take her out on a romantic candle light dinner. Then i will tell her to close her eyes n present the necklace in her hand. πŸ˜› What do you say to that mrs. jassi khanna?(she gets up n gives him a hug n goes back to her spot)everyone applauds πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Karu: lucky you bhabi you have a nice romantic hubsand like bhaiya? i wish i had one winks at prem laughing

Prem: (almost yelling) what are u saying i am not romantic. 😑
🀒
Karu: when did i say that? teasing everyone laughs at prem who is little πŸ˜‘ .(karu spins the bottle lands on jassi n ved)

Jassi: Lets see vedika if u meant the guy who u gave the wrong directions to what will you do?

Vedika: Bhabi me i will say he is a loafer that he made a excuse to talk to a girl who he meant and if he is nice i will say sorry.πŸ˜‰

Prem: What thats mean?🀒

Vedika: Yeh not everyone easy to get? 😑(she spins the bottle n lands up on Niks n Jassi.)

Niks: Jassi Bhabi how will you act with bhaiya if u have something to tell or want something from him?

Jassi: Umms let me think smiling. Purabs looking.  For the suprise i will take my husband to a candle light dinner n a boat ride  under the hope stars have music playing where it will be the two of us and then i will whisper or tell something in the year.  For me wanting something: thats not question because i already have what a girl dreams about a nice in laws, good husband and a wonderful son. purab goes n  hugs jassi n kisses her on the forehead. everyone clapsπŸ‘

Bye the way the kids are up and they are beside their grandparents watching n listing to the adults talk.

Prem: Disha & Karu u should learn something from ur jassi bhabi on how to be romantic to your husband. also dish gets some tips from jassi. πŸ˜‰he laughs. He spins the bottle lands on Dish n dad

Dad: What will you do if you found that yours or d.k past was in your future n was trying to ruin your marriage life?

Disha: Simply i will aks be honest with d.k n tell him my past n about my ex boyfriends and i will ask him to be honest about his ex girlfriend also. if our past trys to ruin our marriage i will make sure that d.k and i have a good understanding and how love is strong that no misunderstanding is created between us and i hope we survive how marriage in good and bad time. πŸ‘ 

Dad &Mom: Good answer beti (dad spins the bottle n lands on Karu & Mom)

Karu: mom how will you react if anyone kept a secret from u and its every important and you found out from a stranger. (everyone looks at her)

Mom: even though i found out from a stranger i will wait until any one of you guys come up and tell me by his or her self  the truth then i will make a decision on what to do.πŸ‘ (everyone claps and her then she spins the bottle it lands on   Jasi n Karu)

Jassi: What is marriage?

Karu: (loking at prem ) Marriage is not just about a husband or wife loving eachother.  Marriage is commitment, understanding,communciting with eachother, respecting, loving, sharing sadness n happiness with ur spouse and also the reponsibilities of each other n taking care of ur family.(Prem goes n gives her hug) Every body claps

Disha: Good answer n good tip. (She spins the bottle n it lands on ved n dad)

Ved: Dad for your 4oth anniversay what will you do?

Dad: (joking looking at his wife )nothing smiling

Uma: What are u tired of me already? (she is stands up) πŸ˜‘

Bebo n Rohan: Dada do something Dadi is mad?

Dad: Just kidding!  (he laughs n then he goes to his wife and takes her hand) Mrs. Uma Arun Khanna will u do the honors n marry m again? (Uma shocked) For our 40th wedding anniversay i think u are a great mother n wonderful wife? (Uma spechless. Everyone one stands up and claps.)

Uma: How romantic? I will love to. 😳

Then suddenly dad sings:Sau saal pehle mujhe tumse pyaar tha
Mujhe tumse pyaar tha, aaj bhi hai, Aur kal bhi rahega, Sadiyon se tujhse milne jiya beqaraar tha, Jiya beqaraar tha, aaj bhi hai, Aur kal bhi rahega.... (everyone claps and dance in  a circle. Uma hugs her husband)

Vedika: Oh my god! (Everyone looks at her)

Vedika: look how the time as past it almost four thirty we only have one hour n half to get ready since the henna cermony of di starts at 6.

Prem & Purab: aww it the game over it was getting intersted. oh well we can play it when ved n niks gets married πŸ˜‰(but inside they are relived that the game as ended)

Disha (goest to ved n hugs her)  thanks for planning this wonderful family game, u know how much everyone means to me in my family (she
gets little emotional)😭

Ved (touched n also emotional) Di it was nothing all i wanted was to play game with my sister and my whole family before u get married tomorrow. (she crys and hugs dish and they both start to cry now everyone get emotional)😭

Prem: (wiping his tears) come girls lets get ready u know its take girls for ages to get readyπŸ˜ƒ

Karu & Uma: what do you mean by that? accting as if angry😑

Prem: Nothing (he goes out with the dishes n cup n bebo helps him and they go in the kitchen).

( Vedika gets the game stuff n takes it to her room. Everyone goes up stairs to get ready for the cermony by taking a shower. Before that everyone went to the dinning room to eat n drink something.  Karu n Jassi first get the kids ready by fedding them something n then giving them a bath n readying them. )

preview episode 3 will be about the cermony n sangeet. what character do you think is the guy who asked ved a the directions in episode 1.

please reply thanks for reading

ziddi

Edited by ziddi - 18 years ago
Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Episode #3
The Mr. Khanna, Purab, n Prem are downstairs ready n it almost time for the guest to arrive.Purab is in a black sherwani w/gold scarf n pren is dressed in blue sherwani with white scarf. Bebo is wearing a lime green salwar kamez n rohan is wearing blue shirtwith black pants. they are playing rock paper siccsors with each other.)

Mr. Khanna: Purab n Prem beta

Purab n Prem ( both reply) yes dad

Mr. Khanna: Who will go to the door n greet the guest?

Prem: Bhaiya will? (looking at his brother)

Purab: Why me?

Prem: because u are the oldest.

Mr. Khanna: why don't both of you greet the guest.

Prem n Purab: yes dad (both looking disappointed)
When they are about to leave towards the front yard Uma comes in.

Rohan: wow dadi you are looking dashing! (rohan smiles n hugs her dadi who is wearing mustard color zari sari)

Uma: thanks beta

Purab: where are the girls?

Uma:they are almost done they will be down here in 10 mins.

Prem:  these girls bhaiya takes a long time to get ready? 😑

Mr. Khanna: Prem go its 6'o clock go n greet the guest. (guest are starting to arrive)

Prem: Yes dad he leaves.

Mr. Khanna: (looking at his wife)did dev n kiran call to tell when they are coming? (dev sharma is arun best friend who he knew since preschool n kiran is his wife, they are great friends.)

Uma(looking at her husband)yes they did call they are in a meeting but they will make it to the wedding.

Purab: Mom, Dad look what the cat has brought in(they look at him n see a guy in blue suit has come in.)

Mr& Mrs. Khanna : Suraj beta tum? (Suraj is Mr& Mrs. Sharma only son who is good friend with the Khanna kids. the khanna kids treat suraj like a family member. In child hood Suraj was close to Vedika. Suraj was studying in New Zealand in business course  for about six years n he didn't have the chance to come to Purab or Prem wedding but his parents came.)

Suraj: Namaste Aunty, Namaste Uncle(he goes their n takes their blessing)

Mr. Khanna: where are your parents?

Suraj: uncle they are at a business meeting at the hotel but they will come tomorrow.

Mrs. Khanna:  Its ok we are happy that you came today. how was your journey?

Suraj it was great.  expect?

Purab: expect what?

Suraj: expect today in the moring i had encounter with a girl who was in a hurry and bumped into me at kabira sweets n i asked her the direction to this house n she gave me the wrong direction that led me into the police station. (bye then prem come in)

Prem: wow suraj she made a poppat out of you? (they all laugh expect suraj who is little angry then he looks n notice two kids )

Suraj: Who are these cute kids? (Uma goes n by where Rohan n Bebo are n take them where suraj is standing)

Uma: Suraj beta this Rohan Purab n Jassi son. And this Bebo Kareena's n Prem daughter. (She looking at the kids) Kids this is your Suraj uncle.

Rohan n Bebo: Ram Ram Uncle(they go n hug him)

Suraj: Hello (looking at kids n hugs them) Wow both of u guys have wonderful children(looking at Purab n Prem) he hugs rohan n bebo

Purab n Prem: thanks yaar

Suraj: I am sure that your kids go the look from their moms.(joking n smiling at them) (Mr& Mrs. Khanna leave to greet the guest who have come. From the upstairs the girls start to come down who all were in disha's room getting dressed. Kareena is wearing a yellow n blue leghna,  then Jassi is next who is wearing yellow n black sari, then its disha who is wearing a yellow sari, and then its niks who wearing a yellow n pink lega. All stop n look at suraj)

Prem n Purab look at their wives who are looking dead hot Both of the wives smile at their husband..

Niks n Disha: Who are you ?(Prefering to Suraj)

Purab: Disha n Niks this is our Suraj? Do you remember the chubby suraj who ved used to called moto. (he laughs)

Disha: Oh yeah i remember him(she goes n hugs) Suraj  when did u get here.

Suraj: about ten minutes a go. (looking at niks) do you remember me or have u forgotten?

Niks: No of course i know u but i was waiting for my turn? (she also goes n hugs suraj)

Suraj: Who are you beautiful lovely ladies? (refering to Jassi n Karu)

Prem (getting jealous) Hey stop flirting with ur bhabis. This is Kareena my wife (goes next to her) 

Purab(he also goes to jassi) and suraj this jassi my wife.

Suraj: Namaste Jassi n Kareena Bhabi nice to meet u.

Jassi n Kareena: reply same here (Uma comes in where the kids are)

Uma: come girls lets get ready for the cermony. (all the girls are about to leave then Ved walks in she is doesn't see him because he has his back to her n talking to her brothers. bebo goes n greet her. Vedika is wearing a yellow two piece suit)

Bebo: Excuse me Suraj uncle?

Suraj: Yes bebo.(he turn around n looks at ved is shocked n angry so is ved) what are you doing here?😑 (all the khanna children look around)

Vedika: Me? Excuse me this my house? And what are you doing here?😑

Uma: Suraj n Vedika do u know each other? have u meant? (she looks at them)

Vedika: who is angry? Yes mom i meant him at kabiras restranut. He is the one that asked me the direction. (Dish, Niks, Jassi, n Kareena look n think so Suraj is the guy ved made a fun of and called him a loafer)

Suraj: Excuse did you just call aunty Mom?

Uma: Suraj beta this is Vedika my youngest daughter.  Vedika this your  childhood friendSuraj  Mr. & Mrs. Sharma's son who came from New Zealand.

Vedika: chubby its you (who is relaxed ) i  am sorry for what happened today i thought you were a loafer who was trying to take advantage of  girl who was in a hurry. i am also sorry for giving you the wrong direction n sending you to police station.

Suraj: Its o.k my sweetu friend. you owe me a favor (he goes they shake hands n hug)

Ved: o.k chubby as long as you are not mad at me.πŸ˜ƒ

Uma: i am glad this clear.(Everyone shakes their heads are relived that they solved the problem)

Prem: that my sister.

Uma: o.k kids lets go to the living room where the sangeet is about to star. all go to the living room n they sit dish on a chair n all the disha friends, her two sisters n her two bhabis start to put the turmeric powder on her.)

Prem tells DJ Pat to play music. He goes by to Kareena n takes her hand n they dance to shava shava. Purab n Jassi also comes. Tara comes with her mom n they go greet everyone. Tara introduces her mom to ved .

Tara: Mom this vedika my best friend.

Vedika: Namaste Aunty (takes her blessing)

Kavita: Namaste Beta(Uma goes to kavita)

Uma: Kavita i am glad u came to the sangeet? where your husband n sons?

Kavita: i came with tara to here n they went to d.ks house. uma u have a very pretty daughter.

Uma: Thanks (Uma n Kavita leave) Tara n  Vedika also join the others n start to dance.

Purab n Jassi lip sing to the song Sona Sona  Roop n then Prem n Karu also join in. (Vedika introduce tara to suraj they both greet each other and ved explains to tara everything and all laugh)

Vedika n Niks dance on the song from aaina n  banno terii ankhiyaan suramedaani banno teraa mukhadaa laakh kaa re
banno teraa kangan hai hazaari banno teraa kangan ... which is deciated to disha. all the three sisters get emotional.
Then prem n purab come and they start to hug their sisters😭 Mr. & Mrs. Khanna this n they also get tears in the eye. Suraj takes a picture of this n so does the photographer.

Tara tells Pat to play tote tote n all the siblings dance to this song.πŸ‘

Uma tells the guys to leave n go to  the tenant because it is time for the henna cermony.

Prem n Purab: Mom does that me we have to leave(whinnig like a kid)

Uma:(folding her hands) Yes all the boys have to leave (hearing this tuffy leaves) see that a gentleman(looks at him who ran to tent with suraj) now it your two turns.

Vedika: sorry bhaiya no guys aloud. Purab n Prem unwilling leave the house to go to the tent set outside.

Its time for the henna cermony were the professional come n put it on disha n head n feet. they put a heart in middle of her left plam that says dk loves disha.

In the background the song: Yeh mehndi, yeh mehndi mehndi sagadaa di,
Mehndi lagaoongi main, sajnaa ke naam ki ,Kuch naa khabar mujhe ab subho shyaam ki, Main sun rahi hoon yeh kaisi sadaaye
and also the song  Bandh Mutthi Mein Dil Ko Chupaye Baithe Hain
Hai Bahana Ke Mehndy Lagaye Baithe Hain, Mehndy Ha Ha Mehndy Mehndy Ha Ha Mehndy while the mehndi is put on disha hands.

Its 10:30 all the guest leaves n so does Suraj who goes to his hotel. All the Khannas are tired after they eat n talk for a while they go to their rooms. Since its disha last night disha, nik and ved sleep in disha room with her n they talk for a while.

Ved : Di i can't belive u are going to leave us?( looking sad at dish)😭

Disha: i know its so weird that for the rest of my life i have lived here than tomorrow i will be married and go to dks house.

Niks: yeh di its going to be weird n its going to be all the two of us.

Ved: i know we will miss u di.(All three of sisters go n guys together)😭 

Disha: Hey you two i will com n visit  you.

Vedika: smiling but you wont have time with  looking after the family, jiju and the kids.

Disha: (wiping her tears smiling) hold on i am not married yet you are talking about my kids. (all laugh)

Disha: Soon it will be your turn also(looking at Ved n NIks)

Ved & NIks: Di (shocked) Its not funny.

Disha: O.k. sorry Good Night Ved n Niks

Ved: Goodnight Dis

Niks Good nigh Di n Ved

They all go to sleep.. Before Ved n Niks go to bed they plan how to steal the shoes n where to hide them and how to seat the groom brother n his friends on the papad.

Preview Epiosde#4: tommorrow is the wedding of disha n dk.

Edited by ziddi - 18 years ago
Vedika_Dhruv thumbnail
Very nice Ziddi. It's getting interesting.Can't wait to read more. Pls hurry up.
stonex thumbnail
very very nice
thanks alot
bRoWn_BeAuTy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm very nice plz keep posting
~Angel~ thumbnail
that was very nice
plz cont soon πŸ˜†