Posted: 18 years ago

Hi guys i am creating a new sinndoor fan fiction that will be combined of characters from zee tv and sony tv with sinndoor characters.

Please Post comments, suggestions or any ideas to encourage me thanks.

Edited by ziddi - 18 years ago
mmm..will definetly be interesting! Cant wait! πŸ˜ƒ
sounds interesting, plz start soon, cnt wait

Characters
Arun Khanna husband of Uma Khanna a rich business man who loves his family very much is close with his daughters and daughter in laws.  He owns the Khanna Hotels and also he is well known business man for his honesty. At night he has a partner in crime that he spoils very much.

Uma Khanna member of Women Society Club. She has five children two daughter in laws and one soon to be son in law. They are rich family who has taught her children indian values.

Purab Khanna the eldest son of Mr. & Mrs. Khanna. Is strong willed person who cares about indian cultures. He is the owner of the Indian Glamour House in Mumbai. He is happliy married with Jasmeet Walia a.ka. Jassi his best friend who he fell in love with.

Prem Khanna the second child and second son of Mr. & Mrs. Khanna the brat/ comdeian of the family likes to tease very one especially is younger sister Veds. He is serious when it is work time owns Radio Curry in Mumbai. He is happliy married to Kareena who is also a RJ at Radio Curry.

Disha Khanna the eldest daughter of Mr. & Mrs. Khanna is their third child. Is close to her siblings loves cooking, reading, potery and dance. She belives that Indian Women should work after marriage and help her husband. After marriage her last name will be D.k Sehgal. Spoils bebo and laddo. known as sweet dish, dish or disha

Niharika Khanna is the middle daughter and the fourth child of Mr. & Mrs. Khanna. Love her sister-in law her best friend is her Kareena Bhabhi who see shares all her secret with. Has graduated from Oxford University and she is a lawyer and it has been six months that she been in India. She wants to start her law practice in india. know as niks or niharika

Vedika Khanna is the youngest daughter/ child of Mr. & Mrs. Khanna the apple of everyone eye has come to Mumbai for her sister wedding. She has majored in business and is also a doctor. She has graduated  from Standford University in her business / doctore degree. In her spare time she likes to play basket ball and luvs her family very much. Tara is child hood best friend who she shares very thing even though she was in California studying they used email every day to each other. known as ved or vedika

Jasmeet Khanna wife of Purab Khanna the eldest bahu of Mr & Mrs. Khanna and also MA graduate in business course . She is from a middle class family but everyone loves her in husband house. She is the ceo/ model of Indian Glamour. known as Jassi

Kareena Khanna wife of Prem Khanna, second bahu of Mr & Mrs. Khanna, best friend of  Niharika and also is a MA graduate. Is a Rj at Radio Curry. Luvs her in laws very much also likes teasing her hubby and vedika. known as Karu or Kareena

Rohan Khanna is five years old son of Jassi & Purab Khanna his partner in crime is chcha prem & dadji. Attends kindergarten luvs to fight with bebo but they luv each other very much. petname laddo because he likes eating laddo. The apple of everyone eyes. known as laddo or rohan

Karisma Khanna is the daughter of Prem &  Kareena Khanna. Is four years old luvs reading and bugging Rohan and getting him into trouble and spoling his plans and she is dadi's princess her partner in crime is her bua vedika and her uncle pruab. luvs rohan a lot. even though rohan and bebo fight they look for each other and they team up to make fun of  khanna children.  Also the apple of everyone eyes. known as bebo or princess

Tuffy Khanna the family dog who the children are very close to. he is a golden retriever close to dish, niks, ved, jassi, and karu.

Tinu Khanna the family talking parrot who bugs the girls her partner in crime is prem and purab, mr. khanna, laddo, and bebo. says filmi names and songs.

(i will later post some more characters.)

ok lets see wht u can come up with.
a very good start ziddi
plz cont with the first part
i will love to read it πŸ‘

Characters Infomation
Dev Seighal owner of Seighal Industries and father of Vedant and D.K.

Sumirta Seighal mother of D.K & Vedant Seighal is social worker and member of Women society Club. Luvs her two sons very much.

Dushyant Kumar Seighal the soon to be damad of Mr&Mrs.Khanna a rich business man owner of Kanaka Empire future husband of Disha. He has a brother name Vedant. known as D.K. Best friend of Dhruv and Antariksh.

Vedant Kumar Seighal who goes to Mumbai college and it is his last he to finsh his studies. He has a crush on his brother best friend sister Tara since highschool but he is to shy to say something. He is good friends with Ved & Niks.

Raizyada Family are wealthy business well known around the world. Are good friends with the Seighal and Khanna family. Although Vedika and Niks have not meant them but herd lots of good things about them.
Viren Raizyada is a influential business man in the country he childhood friend of Dev.

Kavita Raizyada is strong willed women good friends with Uma and Sumitra also a member of Women Society Club and his looking for two bahus for her sons. She is the head of the Raizyada family.

Antariksh the oldest son of Mr. & Mrs. Raizyada works in the office with his dad. Good friends with Purab and D.K. Has heard lots of good praises about Niks from D.K.

Dhruv Raizyada the second son of Mr & Mrs. Raizyada close to his sister Tara and luvs to joke around with every body that he is close to. Graduated from Berkely University last year and has a MBA degree in business works with his dad and brother. Although he has never meant Vedika or seen her picture he has heard lot of good comments from Tara.

Tara the apple of the eye of the Raizyada family. Luvs vedant since first year of college but she is too shy to say something to him. She is taking a psychiatrist course to help the mentally disabled children. this is her third year in college. Good childhood friend of Vedika.

( I will post episode  reviews of the fan fiction pyar starting tomorrow. feel free to make suggestions and comments )

thanks

ziddi

very very nice
please continue

Episode #1
It is a warm sunny bright friday morning the khanna house is decorated with flowers from inside n out.All the servants and everyone is busy run around with errands today at the afternoon is the mehndi cermony of disha before her marriage to D.K. πŸ˜‰

Niks, Jassi, Disha, Veds, Karu and Umaji are praying in the pooja room. After that Disha sings the Om Jai Jagdish prayers. While everyone get up and get ready to their chores we hear karu and ved whispering something to bebo.

Suddenly we hear a scream from Prem room

Prem: ha haaaaaaaaaa (shaking the cold water from his head)

Bebo: good morning papa rise n shine(running down stairs to where her dadi is at)

After 15mins prem comes down stair ready to join the others.

Prem: Good Morning Every One!

Ved& Karu smiling: Good Morning What Happened why did you scream? Did the bed bugs get u? lπŸ˜†

Prem: hah very funny(making a kids face at them) πŸ˜›

Uma calling everyone to the living room. Okay everyone make sure u check your list and check them to see that it is done. Purab beta go to Glamour house to pick up the outfits for everyone for today n tomorrow and go to jewelry store to get the jewelry .

Purab: Yes ma! I got go bye every one ! Also went to Jassi and Rohan and kissed them on the forehead. 😳

Uma: Prem make sure you check the dj equipment n c if it is ready to go.

Prem: Yes Ma!

Uma: Niks is the stage ready for the children and are flowers here?

Niks: Yes ma everything is ready to go! Flowers have already arrive.

Uma: Good! Vedika! looking around where is vedika?

Prem: Oh Ma she went to get the sweets from Kabira Sweets and she went to the mall to get something.

Uma: O.k. Karu beta go see if the decorations are in place and also see if the tent, table and chairs are here.

Karu: Yes mummyji

Uma: I will go call the carters! Jassi beta go help disha pack her suitcase for tomorrow.

Jassi: Yes mummy

Uma: Rohan n Bebo come with me. Help me pick colors for the thank you card.

Meanwhile in the mall veds runs into tara. Ved is wearing a blue top and blue skirt.

Tara: Hi Ved what are you doing here?

VED: Hi! Oh i have come to pick some gifts from the mall for D.K. JIJI and Dishdi for their wedding which we order. Are u coming to the mehndi cermony tonight and the wedding?

Tara: Yes Do u need any help?

Vedika: Thanks can u go and give this to my mom? She gives half of the already wrap parcel and gifts to her. And walks to the car with her and also puts her parcel in tara's car. thakes.

Tara: takes them o.k and she was also carrying a parcel for Disha & D.k.

VEdika tell mom i will be their at noon. i have to go to kabira sweets and indian grocery to get some papad and the jewerly store. Thanks in the million? Bye

Tara Bye c u in the afternoon

Vedika Bye thanks u saved my life today. (walks to her car waves at tara calls her mom and tells her everything)

Drives to Kabira Sweets and keeps up the sweet and tells him to deliver sweets for tomorrows wedding. She also get some empty sweet box. In the store she bumps into a guy who was wearing a black shirt and white pants.
Vedika: Sorry in  a hurry?

Guy: it  o.k. excuse me do you know where this is at?

Vedika looks at the address n gives him the wrong direction to lead him to a wrong way.

Vedika to herself: poor guy. after giving the guy the direction she leaves and goes to the jewerly store and gets a heart necklace for tara and a dove necklace for dish. also goes to the indian grocery store and gets some papad.

Goes home it is almost12 and tells the servant to get stuff out of her car.

Uma (calls everyone to the living room)has all the arrangments been made.

Everyone replies: Yes mummy! they  look tired

Uma good, then get some rest and get ready for todays cermony in the afternoon. everyone goes to the dinning table and eats.

Later Vedika tells her bhabis, dish n niks di and tara who is still their what happend. and they are all laughing.

Niks, Tara, Karu, Jassi, and Disha: Poor guys it will probbaly take hime two hours to get their! πŸ˜†

after that vedika gave tara the heart necklace as a thank you gift for helping her this morning.

tara: oh it beatiful and she opened it and found a picture of her and vedant. thanks

Vedika ur welcom u know today could have not done this without you? thanks

Tara:what are friend for. hugs her and says bye to everyone and leaves.

o.k i will post the cermony part in the afternoon.
thanks ziddi

nice story πŸ‘ plz post the next part soon