Multi talented actors- Chhavi Mittal

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago
Multi Talented Actors

It's not just acting that our television stars are good at. We recently discovered that stars are now trying their hand at a variety of things in life. It could be their hobbies which helps relax after a gruelling shooting schedule or even as another profession that they can put into use sometime in the future.

We spoke to some such multi talented telly stars who have developed other interests besides acting...

Chavi Mittal (Nikki, Virassat)
"My passion is to write poems as this passion which developed when I was in college. But basically the theme of my poems is quite negative. As I write most of my poems when I'im not in a nice mood. I have diary in which all my poems are penned. Even my husband supports me in my writings as he always encourages me for my writings."
source: indya.com
Posted: 16 years ago
Oh now its her poem writing now gosh reading chooi moois petty articles is making me faint!!!

i was wonderin on the previous article as to what will be next and bow its the poems gosh thats the first time ever heard i wonder what her next so called hobby and talents will be!!!!