Views

Users

Frequent Posters

insia12 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
awwwww the last prt was rockign...i luved the ending!!!!!gr8 job
bheegi thumbnail
Thanks everyone for liking the story. I know it was short, but it was written in those days when I had just started writing ffs. My current ones tend to run longer now πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Mirza1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this was a very nice fanfic i cant believe it ended!hope you make another one soon! πŸ‘
-Ami- thumbnail
wow the whole ff was awesome
hope you start another one..
bheegi thumbnail
Thanks Sirza and Eijaz_Anita. I am glad u liked this one. I have another ff- The turtleneck girl which is still going on....u can check it out 😊 😊

I will try to poat another one of my old ffs soon. πŸ˜‰
-Laiba- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
amazing ending πŸ‘ πŸ‘ its so sad ou ended it i really loved the story anywes a rocking part and rocking FF πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ i'll start to read your other FF soonπŸ˜ƒ
mizz_innocent thumbnail
gr8 ending. the story was really good
πŸ‘
ishu124 thumbnail
wow. i loved that. i cant believe its over....hmmm will diya have a brother? just wondering! lol.
sweetmittal thumbnail
its good ending, but i am sad that it ended. but u will start new one. so i am soo happy. i love this ff very much specially the love between angad and kripa. 😳 😳 😳
kneeduh2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That was a really sweet ending. I just loved your fanfic, it was one of my favourites that I read when I had some free time away from all the homework..and it was totally different. Keep up da good work.
                        Nida