Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: TKK6ELNQJK4EMTQ5
Hey Bheegi, What's this? I don't believe it. In part 15 I saw u used the song TUM BIN and smiled to myself as that's my latest KaSh vm. The next part had ABHI NA JAAO CHODKAR my favourite Rafi song and my vm on this song has been liked by many. Seems like our choice of songs is similar.Thats good. Love, ssh57
Know what, I had recently been to NY during the Labour Day weekend in Sept. Your description of all the places brought back sweet memories as I had spent those days in NY with a long lost college friend. thanks for that.
hi Bheegi
Love, ssh57Finished reading another beautiful and romantic ff. even the song from Sahib , Bibi aur gulam is one of my favourites. Don't know why, but when I read the line "Diya ko bhi apni maasi se uthna pyaar milna chaihiye jitna mujhe apne maasi se mila hai" tears literally flowed down my cheeks. After reading each of your ffs I'm beginning to like Angad and Kripa even more.Thanks for this wonderfull ffLove,ssh57
Originally posted by: arluver15
Hey di
this the second AK ff that i m readdingit wonderfulloved it very muchthe consept is very nice very close to vivah but it quit differnt tooloved the was he took care of kripa when she was in comaangad's cha racter was more of a faily tail or fiction charater very different from the original angadloved it very muchif i have time will read more AK ff's of ursn surely will leav a comentwith lods of luvnruti
Originally posted by: sweetaddiction
heyy !!
came across this one again so thot i'd read it since i cdnt remember the whole thing clearly--
needless to say even this time it was FABBBBB =)
<3