Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetaddiction thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
i read the whole thing from start to finish in one go and just finished-- ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT !!
i feel really bad for my room-mate tho coz i've been squealing and getting all giddy (and loud) at all the romantic parts πŸ˜‰
AwSum FF --
looks like i'm gonna be really busy over the nxt few days reading all ur FFs πŸ˜†
bheegi thumbnail
thanks iamdudehead, sweetaddiction and ms gujju

this was one of my first ffs...i am glad u all liked it 😊
mahi4u thumbnail
hey di
juz luv ur ff
it was relllllyyyyyyy touchin πŸ€—
luv ya n tak care
mahru
Kanika05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Bheegi Di! I just read this ff!It was so touching😳..I am in love with ur ff's !... πŸ˜† 😳 ...U r a very very very talented person.πŸ‘.!I hav loved all ur ffs which i hav read & i am sure others must be owesome too..! πŸ˜ƒ

Continue writing such owesome & excellent ff πŸ˜ƒ 😳 πŸ‘

Love Kanu❀️
Edited by *K@nik@* - 16 years ago
bheegi thumbnail
thanks Mahru and kanu...good to see u guys here πŸ€—
prem-mukti#1 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hey omg i just read ur whle ff and it was awesome! ur an awesome writer! i cant wait to read all ur other ff! πŸ‘ πŸ‘
bheegi thumbnail

Originally posted by: prem-mukti#1

hey omg i just read ur whle ff and it was awesome! ur an awesome writer! i cant wait to read all ur other ff! πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Thanks prem mukti#1...i will pm u the list 😊
nuts123 thumbnail
hey sangeeta di

i seriously love ur ff... its 1 of my fave b/w all the 1s u've written... i reli lyk the film vivaah, so love the concept of ur fic alot

actually, i read this fic a while ago... hmmm, i think 2/3 months ago,, nd realised i hadn't left a comment, so decided 2 finally do so πŸ˜† ... but i don't remember it proprly, so comment wud b short...lol πŸ˜† 😳

hmmm... angad was so sweet, omg he kissed he in scul, without even knowing her...how sweeettt 😳 ...i'm glad kripa remembered her 1st kiss nd wrote abt it on paper, othrwise he wudn't hve remembered whr he had seen 'that' girl πŸ˜†

mishti was reli irratating 2 start with... no wonder angad tried 2 get away 4m her...

the cake scene was reli cute... when he licked the mixture 4m her hand... also thr tea scene was reli cute, when he drank 4m her cup, same place 2 whr her lips had been 😳

awww, kripa went 2 coma???.,.. tht was reli sad, but i loved it when angad put sindoor in her maang, even though docs had given thr answers...wait.. was it this fic...ok i'm getting confused now, coz i've read all of ur fics, nd can't remeber which scene happened in which... so i hope i'm right...lolπŸ˜† 😳

loved it overall... ur a reli good writer di

xx

Irsa Edited by Ravishing_gal - 15 years ago
spln thumbnail
read it in a go....loved it trullu bheegi di...amazinhg piece of work!!! πŸ‘
bheegi thumbnail
Thanks Ravishing gal and spln

I am glad u liked this story...it was my second ff i ever wrote...right after Vivah had released. Ravishing gal...i am amazed that u still remember all the details so accurately after so many months...u have a good memory i must say 😊 Edited by bheegi - 15 years ago