Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
awesome part

wow..misty...in a school??? 😆

-Ami- thumbnail

awww soo sweet!
kripa's really fogiving...and so sweet..

ishu124 thumbnail
hahaha. nice i loved the munna bhia part.
angadkipari thumbnail
so sweet plz plz plz       cont soon as possible 😃
bheegi thumbnail
Thanks everyone. Here is the conclusion of the story:

PART 26:

EVENING OF THE PARTY:

There was a lot of hustle and bustle at the Khanna residence. Naina and Kanan made sure that the whole house was decorated like a "bride". Lights, candles and flowers were used everywhere, to enhance the beauty of the special occasion. Angad, being the youngest son, had always been the apple of Naina's eyes. She wanted this reception for him and his bride to be the talk of the town.

The party was going to be held outdoors. Live music, dance, delicious food, and liquor were the flavors at the special occasion.

ANGAD & KRIPA'S BEDROOM

Angad was getting his clothes ready for the evening, "KRIPA! Please batao, kaun sa suit pehnoo main….navy blue or black?"

"Angad…tum parr sab jachta hai…kuch bhi pahen lo…..main Diya ko tayyar karr rahi hoon" Diya was an adorable 5 month old by now. She smiled and laughed at everyone. Her eyes would instantly make a connection with anyone she looked at.

Angad came close to Kripa and Diya, "Diya ko kya tayyar karna? Wo tho waise hi itni cute hai, diaper mein bhi jaayegi tho sab ussey pasand karengey…..dekho kaise smile karr rahi kuch na pahen ney ke naam parr…..waise main bhi agar kuch na pehnoo tho bahut saari ladkiyan party mein khush ho jaayengi" Angad said mischievously.

"Yeh idea achcha hai….baap beti dono apney birthday suits mein chaley jao….main jaati hoon tayyar hone…" Kripa handed Diya's clothes to Angad and stomped off to get ready.

"Kripa…Kripa….aisa mat karo…please….batao main kya pehnoo?" Angad walked after her and hugged her tightly from behind.

"OK…..baba…..waise main jab tumhari zindagi mein nahin thi…..tab kya karte the?….aaj kal har cheez mein tumhey mera opinion chahiye hota hai…..mera bina kaise guzaara karte the?" she kidded with him

"Why do you think I wanted you to come out of that coma…..I had a selfish reason……I cannot function without you…" he squeezed her harder and started kissing her neck from behind. Diya, who was sitting in her bouncer, started giggling at her parents.

"Uffo…Diya….kabhi tho hamein privacy de diya karro…." Angad smiled and walked towards Diya; he picked her up and snuggled with her, "chalo…papa will get you ready….mama ke paas hamarey liye time nahin hai…."

Kripa shook her head, "dad and daughter are always ganging against me…." and picked her saree to go and get ready.

Angad shouted, "tho meri baat maan lo….apney liye ek beta le aao….if you want, we can start working on it right away!" he winked at Diya and kissed her cheeks.

Kripa looked ravishing in her red saree with golden border. She wore a beautiful gold jewelry set to compliment the saree. She wore a sleevless, low back blouse, which accentuated her beautiful neck and upper back. Angad was mesmerized by her appearance, "Kripa…..lagta hai party mein dulha-dulhan hi nahin jaa paayengey.." he said as he checked her out from top to bottom.

"Kyon?…main tho tayyar hoon, tumney tho abhi shirt bhi nahin pehni!"Kripa looked at his bare chest and commented.

"Soch raha hoon, why waste time in wearing one jab jaldi utaarni hi hai" he came close to Kripa's face and whispered gently.

"Angad! Tumhey school aur college mein sirf romance karna hi sikhaya tha kya?…..bilkul diwaney ho …." She pushed him away playfully.

Angad sighed, "Dekho….ghar ki murgi daal barabar…yadi yehi dialogue koyi hero kisi movie ya TV serial mein bol raha hota, tho tum ladkiyan uss pey jaan de deti….."

Kripa laughed and picked Diya up, "main neeche jaa rahi hoon…..jaldi aa jaana…."

Angad responded dejectedly, "jao…jao…ab tum mere pair bhi pakdogi na….I won't come to you…"

In a short while, Angad, in his navy blue suit with a red silk tie (to match Kripa's saree ofcourse), joined his family in the lawn.

Kripa was talking to Kanan about something. Angad put his arm around Kripa and asked, "kya baaten ho rahi hain…..yehi ki main kitna handsome lag raha hoon.."

Kanan and Kripa both glanced at Angad and smiled. Kanan said, "Devarjee , aap kab handsome nahin lagtey? I am sure you have broken a lot of hearts after getting married."

"See…Kripa…even Kanan bhabhi ko bhi meri kitni kadar hai…tum hi mujhey attention nahin deti…" he complained

Kanan laughed, "you guys!…..chalo main Diya ko lekar jaati hoon…..tum baatein karo…"

Kripa looked at him with her eyebrows raised, "apni promise bhool gaye?"

"Kaun si promise?"

"Kuch der pehley keh rahe the ki yadi tum pair bhi pakdogi, tho bhi tumhare paas nahin aaoonga….ab kya hua…." Kripa teased him

Angad was speechless. He grabbed Kripa's wrist and pulled her behind one of the trees in the lawn, "bahut zyaada sataaney lagi ho aaj kal…..chhodunga nahin tumhey" he pinned her against the tree and kissed her lips and whispered, "mat sataaya karo itnaa…."

Kripa blushed and hid her face in his chest, "Angad…..bilkul diwaaney ho tum…"

"ANGAD! KRIPA!" Naina was looking for them, "Kanan, kahan gaye dono? Abhi tho yahin the…"

Angad and Kripa tried to stifle their giggles as they played hide and seek from every one else. As Angad stepped out from behind the tree, Kripa pulled him back; Angad was surprised, "wow….kya karr rahi hi?….koyi dekh lega" he teased her. She took the corner of her saree and wiped the lipstick from his lips, "dekh lega…tabhi tho wapas kheench liya…"

Angad realized that his lips were red, "oops…thanks Kripa" They both walked out to receive the guests.

The Khanna's were very well known in the city. Angad and Kripa received all their acquaintances, friends and family with enthusiasm.

Finally, Kripa saw her mausi, mausaji and Mishti enter the gates. She ran to receive them. They came and blessed Angad. Mishti shook his hands, "Congratulations Angad…..I hope we can forget the past and become friends,….maybe?"

Angad just smiled and nodded his head.

"Kripa…yeh meri taraf sey tum dono ke liye" Mishti handed an envelope to Kripa

"Yeh kya hai didi?"

"Tum dono ke liye choti si gift….naa mat kehna"

Kripa opened the envelope, "2 tickets to New York? Didi…iss ki kya zaroorat thi?'

"Kripa…main chahti hoon tum dono 2 hafte ke liye apney honeymoon ke liye wapas New York jao…iss mein mera bhi fayada hai….Diya ko mere paas chhod dena….aakhir apni mausi ko bhi pehchan na chahiye.." she smiled. Kripa had tears in her eyes; she hugged her and thanked her.

After Mishti left them alone, Kripa asked angad, "ab tho maante ho na ki didi change ho gayi….ab tho naraaz nahin ho na unsey?"

"Kripa ab main Mishti sey naraaz nahin hoon, she has no affect on me Kripa….I just don't care for her anymore…. Naraaz bhi unhi sey hote hain jinsey koyi expectation hoti hai….I have none from her…." He said matter of factly.

Kripa knew that Angad would never change his mind. She knew that Angad would do anything for her, but she would never be able to change his opinion about Mishti- she respected his decision-- after all in a marriage there were bound to be some differences in opinions—the most important thing was that they loved each other….nothing else mattered.

As the party flowed in full swing, a couple of singers sang this beautiful song in Angad and Kripa's honor

"hum khush huye" from "ek rishta"

http://www.dishant.com/album/ek-rishtaa.html

--MALE 1--
Hey hey hey, hey hey hey, hey hey hey
Aah aah haa

Aap ke aane se ghar mein kitni raunak hai
Aap ko dekhe kabhi apne ghar ko dekhe hum

--FEMALE--

--ALL--
Hum khush hue, hum khush hue, hum khush hue - 2

--MALE 1--
Kitni sooni sooni thi woh meri raatein
Kitne soone soone the din
Kaise main bataaoon kaise hai guzaare
Maine woh judaai ke din
Tere laut aane se ghar mein kitni raunak hai

--ALL--

--FEMALE--
Tune jo bulaaya, main to chali aayi
Khoyi zindagi mil gayi
Aisa lagta hai saathi tujhe paake
Mujhko har khushi mil gayi
Faasle mitaane se ghar mein kitni raunak hai

--ALL--

--MALE 2--
Aah aah, aah aah aah, aah aah, aah aah aah
Aankhon mein khushi ke aansoon bhar aaye
Roke na ruke beh gaye
Bolo main kya boloon kehna jo mujhe tha
Aansoon mere woh keh gaye
Dekho muskuraane se ghar mein kitni raunak hai

--FEMALE--

--ALL--
Hum khush hue, hum khush hue, hum khush hue - 4

--MALE 2--
(Aah, aah aah...)

Everyone danced till late in the night. Diya was put to bed by Kanan, as Angad and Kripa entertained the crowd with their dancing.

[SIZE=7]LATER IN THE NIGHT:

Angad and Kripa came back to their room.

Kripa hugged Angad, "Angad….main bahut lucky hoon…..tumhari family kitni achchi hai…..unhoney mujhey kitna samman diya hai…..I am grateful to all of you…."

Angad caressed her upper back and said, "You are worth it….every bit of you is worth it"

Kripa lay down on the bed and pulled Angad on herself with his tie, "aaj tak tumney mujhey ek baat nahin bataayi…..tum mere itney diwaane kab sey baney?"

Angad pressed himself down on Kripa, "bataaun?…..will you believe me?"

"Batao…" she whispered

"Jab sey tumhey pehli baar high school mein kiss kiya tha…tabhi sey…" he whipered and kissed her ear.

"Jhootey kahin ke!" she moaned………..

Thanks for reading my fan fic. I enjoyed writing it, specially the romantic parts in New York. Angad's character in this fan fic was very strong indeed. His faith in his love for Kripa helped them through such a big crisis. Faith in any form, religion or love, can help all of us cope with the toughest situations in life. A positive attitude and a will to live can bring anyone back from the deepest of comas.

cheeselova thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
amazing, fab and awesome part

that was a fabulous fan fic. enjoyed every part of it. 👏
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
it was an awsum ff i luved readin it.Angad's character was too strong .great work
ixi-shaj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You've ended it! 😭

Anyway Great, i loved it soo much!! 👏 😛 and it was awfully sweet.