Pyaar Mein Taqraar. L-Kt . Part 8 . Pg 10

zinny.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Pyaar Mein Taqraar

Hi Everyone. This is another FanFic on Laksh and Kt. Zinu29 [Me] and Smita [live_life] .. will be working on this together. She came up with the story, so credit goes to her. I'm just helping her updating part's one by one. So..one part is going to be updated by me . And then Smita . So Here I go..

In this FanFiction. Laksh and Kt were unknown to eachother, but slowly started meeting, and became friends. Although, Laksh thought kt was stubborn, and too "Seedhi Saadhi"..so he just liked her as a friend. Kt thought Laksh was a naughty boy .. since she thought he always keeps "Flirting" and has nothing else to do. But .. Secretly they both liked each other .. but never wanted each other, or anyone else to know the truth.

I'll give you an intoduction of our characters..

Kt - Seedhi Saadhi. Has Attitude. Is friends with Laksh, and has just made a new friend[ashu]. Lives with her baa, and sister Pari.

Laksh - Cute! Hot! Sweet! Loves Flirting! Lives with his parents and sister Archita. Has made a new friend[Tushaar].

Well those are our main characters. I'll give you a quick introduction of our secondary characters.

Pari - Kt's sister. Sweet! is also friends with Laksh, and Archita. Loves teasing Laksh and Kt.

Archita - Laksh's sister. Sweet! is also friends with Kt, and Pari. Also loves teasing Laksh and Kt, as she teams up with Pari, to do that.

Well, not much to say about the characters. So this is it..😊

Smita will update the first part.πŸ˜ƒ

Hope you like the Intro.😊

Please leave your Views, and Comments.😳

Thanks!!πŸ˜†

Love,

ZinuπŸ‘

Edited by Zinu29 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Riyaa147 thumbnail
wow another fanfic!!πŸ‘πŸ‘ Can't wait for the first part!! Nice introductions!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Plzzzzzzzzzz continue soon!!πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›
zinny.xo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhakrishna123

wow another fanfic!!πŸ‘πŸ‘ Can't wait for the first part!! Nice introductions!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Plzzzzzzzzzz continue soon!!πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›

Thanks for the Lovely Comment. It depends on Smita, when she can continue.😊

live_life thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
zinuuuu, u can't give alll the credit to me,u did all the work, i just gave u the idea.so the credit belongs to u πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ . by the way greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat work zinu, loved the introduction. i will definately update as soon as possible, but   this is my first time so guys bear wid me ok.Edited by live_life - 16 years ago
zinny.xo thumbnail

Originally posted by: live_life

zinuuuu, u can't give alll the credit to me,u did all the work, i just gave u the idea.so the credit belongs to u πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ . by the way greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat work zinu, loved the introduction. i will definately update as soon as possible, but   this is my first time so guys bear wid me ok.

ok..

50-50πŸ˜† credit.

thanks for liking the intro. im sure the first part will be amazingπŸ‘..i can tell by the idea you gave me to start this ffπŸ˜‰

Love,

ZinuπŸ‘

LakshFan#1 thumbnail
really nice intro zinu29. another great ff from you. live_life don't worry..im sure ill love reading your first part. i can't wait. continue soon. πŸ˜ƒ
live_life thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
     ~~Pyaar mein Taqraar~~

Laksh n Krishna Tulsi is freshmen in Xavier's college. Laksh n kt r back from their summer vacations. Kt is worried as it is her first time in college n wonders how will she go through college without her 3 best friends. While Laksh doesn't seem to care as he thinks he is cool n will make friends easily n flirt as usual. His number one hobby is flirting.

Kt= Krishna Tulsi
L= Laksh
P= Pari
At =Archita
T= Tushaar
As= ashu

Guys, I only completed Kt's entrance to college in this part, I will do laksh's too after a while.

Kt: (shuffling through papers really tensed) hey bhagwaaaan, 9 bajne jaa rahe hei or mujhe apni classes kidhar hai bhi nai malum, Krishna Tulsi tu to ab gai

She bumps into Ashu and her papers go flyin around everywhere.
Ashu is a sophomore so she's been in college for a year n knows the way around n one thing she is really talll.

Kt: I m sorry, I m sorrrrrry, really sorry…. (She keeps on going on)
A: Hey calm down, lil girl
Kt: sorrrrry, that was unintentional
A: take a deep breath
Kt: (taking a deep breath) uh thanks
A: no problem, u seem new, did u join recently?
Kt: yes this is my first year in college n I m really nervous n I dunno where my classes are, n I have a big headache n.....
A: ok stop, stop, stop I get it, here u go drink sum water (offering kt her bottle)
Kt: thanks, I really needed that
A: ok u r not gonna freak out again, r u?
Kt: (feelin a lil bit embarrassed) nope
A: ok now tats done, lets pick up these papers
Kt: oh ya I forgot about that
A: hehe so wats ur name lil gurl?
Kt: Krishna Tulsi
A: hmm long name, how about I just call u Kt
Kt: sure thats what all my frens n my sis calls me
A: Oh tats sweet, My names apshita but I like ashu better
Kt: well then I like ashu better too.
A: (lookin at the papers) so ur homeroom's 3b
Kt: ya I guess
A: that's my homeroom too, we'll hang out together then
Kt: okay, umm do u know the way?
A: of course I do, I've been here for a year
Kt: really hehe(thanks god she found such a good friend)
(Both laugh and head to their classes.
I will post Laksh's entry to the college after a while
Enjoy n please write what u thought about it as it is my first time.
zinny.xo thumbnail
Awesome part Smita. Hey sorry i couldn't reply earlier..well this was really impressive. i can't wait till Laksh's entry πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Continue Soon.. 😳
Love,
Zinu πŸ˜ƒ
Angelic_Pari thumbnail
the starting loooks gr8 so count.....

❀️Love Ya❀️
-mango- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘      
Great intro Zinu di. I like your first part Live_life. Good job both of you. πŸ‘