Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

payel4u thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
oh god,i just hate that karishma.........bt kanan&aryan scenes were really sweet.............& aryan is sooooooooooooooooooooo naughty..........plz post the next part soon!
gauriandme thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
OHHH I JUST LOVED THIS PART. I REALLY LIKE ARYAN'S NAUGHTY AND COOL CHARACTER. I THINK KANAN OR KARISHMA MUST BE GIVING THE RED BOUQUETS BOUQUETS TO ARYAN. WELL POST THE NEXT PART SOON.         & nbsp; 

USHA.
Rainee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i just love your fanfic 😳 ....plzzz post the next part soon..great job 👏 👏 👏
-himzie- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
kewl!!!!!
da part waz amazingggg
plzzz continue soon 😃
Aryan-Ishika thumbnail

Next day Aryan and Kanan were rehersing on their songs. After the rehersals were over , Aryan received a call.
Aryan: Hello.
UP(Unknown Person): Hello. Aryan Chwala.
Aryan: Oh god. How are u basu uncle. I hope u r fine.
AB(Anurag Basu aka Cezane Khan): I am fine beta. But u r in mumbai. Aur tumne mujhe phone bhi nahi kiya.
Aryan: Actually uncle. I am here with my college. So i think u can understand. The rules of Gurukul doesn't allow me to leave from here at rehersal timings. Aur hamara rehersal 11 baje khatam hota hai.USke baad kisi ko bhi hotel chodkar bahar jaane ki izzazat nahi hai.
AB: Oh to Aryan Chwala ke liye rules todna kab mushkil ho gaya. Sach batao tum sach much rules follow kar rahe ho ya ki aur baat hai.
Aryan: Oh god uncle aapse to koi bhi baat chuppana mushkil hai. Yes uncle, sachmuch koi aur baat hai.
At the same time, Kanan comes there to call him but stopped herself after watching him busy on phone.
AB: So who is that girl?
Aryan: Actually uncle she is with us this time. In the same hotel.And i think i really love her.She is so sweet.

After watching Aryan talking about someone on phone, Kanan feels a little bit uncomfortable and leaves from there.
AB: Love? What are u saying Aryan. Tum to kehte the ki tumhe kabhi pyaar nahi ho sakta.
Aryan: I know uncle. Actually i am surprised too. Jo  kuch bhi aapke saath hua use sunkar maine kabhi nahi socha tha ki main kabhi kisi se pyaar kar paunga. But her cuteness and beauty took away my heart.
AB: Oh so what's her name?
Aryan(looking here and there and then replying with a smile)Kanan. Kanan Kapoor.
AB: Kanan. Sweet name.
Aryan: Ya. But she is more sweet than her name.
AB: To kab milwa rahe ho mujhe usse.
Aryan: Very soon uncle. Waise abhi tak to maine use bhi nahi bataya ki i love her.
AB: What?Lekin kyun.
Aryan: I don't know. Jab bhi woh mere saamne aati hai to pata nahi kyun use tang karne ka aur usse jhagda karne ka mann karta hai.
AB: Love is like that son. I really wish that tumhare saath woh sab na ho jo mere saath hua tha.
Aryan: Thanks uncle. Accha ab main chalta hoon. She will be waiting for me.
Ab: Good bye son and take care.
Saying this, he cuts the line.
Anurag goes near a cupboard and opens it. He looks at the portrait and starts crying.
Anurag: Tum kahan chali gayin Prerna. i know tum mujhse pyaar nahi karti thi. Par kam se kam mujhe apni begunahi sabit karne ka ek mauka to deti.

Thinking this, he closes the cupbord

Aryan-Ishika thumbnail

The final day arrives and now everyone wasready for the competition. The hall was packed with spectators and supporters of both colleges and they both were cheering for their colleges. 

In the make up room, Aryan and Kanan were giving final touches to their makeup.  Aryan looks at kanan and finds her a little bit disturbed.

Aryan: Arre Kanan. what happened to u? why are u so tensed.

Kanan: Nothing like that. Actually it's the final that's why i am  a little bit disturbed.

Aryan: Comeon Kanan. we know we are going to win the competition. hen what' the problem?

Kanan: I know Aryan. And i have no doubt about it. But mujhe bas is baat ka ar hai ki kahin St. Montford wale pichle saal ki tarah koi galat harkat na karein.

Aryan: Look Kanan. I don't know what happened last year. But don' worry . Is saal aisa kuch nahi hoga. Beleive me.

Kanan looked at Aryan whose eyes were filled with confidence. Aryan smiles n gets busy in his makeup.

Kanan(thinking): I know Aryan. Par main tumhe kaise bataun ki meri pareshaani ki wajah kuch aur hai. But thanks for your support. Tumse baat karne ke baad main pata nahi kyuin halka feel kar rahin hoon.

At the same time, their door opens and Prithvi and Prem enters inside with Bhoomi , Mukti and others.

Aryan: Aaiye aaiye. We were waiting for u.

They all wished them all the best and then leaves from there.

The judges took their place and the announcer handles the stage.

A: Hello and welcome to Intercollege dance college finals. As all of u today is the final day of the intercollege competition that is going to end with the results of the last competition that is the dance competition.Both the teams are ready for the final competition. One side is the last year winners of the dance competition as well as the  winners of Intercollege competition of last year  The st. Montford college.

There was a loud noise from SMsupporters.

A: And the other side is last year runners up of the Intercollege competition as well as the dace ompetition and the college which has become a winner this year of the intercollege  comptition by winning 4 of the five competitions, the Gurukul college of Shimla.

The Gurukulains also cheers loudly for their college.

A: So aaj dehna hai ki is final competition mein kya hota hai. Kya apna ek title kho chuka SM college apna ye title bacha pata hai ya phir Gurukul college poori tarah SM college ka safaya kar dega. Oohhhhh.the excitement is increasing and the judges hve taken their seat. To main ab jyada time na lete hue is competition ko shuu karta hoo aur sabse pehle aa rahin hai Miss Kanan Kapoor from Gurukul college. Ladies and gentleman, please give her a big hand.

The hall was filled with cheers from Gurukul college. Kanan starts moving towards the stage . Aryan stops her.

Aryan: Best of luck Kanan. I know u r going to rock.

kanan: Thanks Aryan. I will try my best.

They both smiles and Kanan makes her way for the stage.

kanan_26 thumbnail
amazing amazing i just loved it plzplz cant wait for next part post next part soooooon 👏 👏
payel4u thumbnail
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow,aryan finally confesses his love towards our kanan.........that's great,can't wait for their cute sweet romantic scenes!
gauriandme thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Woow I am happy tht Aryan loves Kanan. Well I have one doubt in my mind. Is Kanan Anurag's daughter?????? Post the next part soon.

Usha.
Aryan-Ishika thumbnail
Well i will continue soon. Thanks a lot to all of u for such greta comments. An Usha Kanan is Prerna and Bajaj's daughter 😊