Fan Fictions

Kasauti Mohhabbat ki-HGT(I love u)

Aryan-Ishika thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

HI friends i am here with my new fanfic titled Mohhabat ki Kasauti. Basically it;s on the theme of Mohhobattein and the new theme of New Kasauti. So here are the new characters. My story is totally fictional and there are a certain changes from the original conept. For example Kasuati is going to take first gen leap and Prerna is only 45 years old. There wiil be diffrent characeters from the originl story too.But u must be familier with the current concept of Kasauti to understand my story. And Hiten is Aryan Chawla nt abhishek Bhattacharya as i love the name Aryan and the name of SRK in mohhambatein was also Aryan๐Ÿ˜Š

Intro of characters:

Prerna Bajaj(Shweta tiwari): Changed her name to Maya Kapoor after the famous shootout of Mr. Bajaj and Anurag Basu . Dean and properitor of Gurukul College of Mangement and Science. She had lost her beleief in love after that incident as love has given her only pain.So in her institute love is considered as a crime and the punishment for this crime is restigation from GuruKul and if someone is restigated from this college, he or she will not get addmission in any college means destructon of career.

Kanan Kapoor(Gauri Pradhan Tejwani ): Elder daughter of Maya Kapoor. She thinks that there is nothing in this world which can be done only by boys and not girls. In short a sporty kind of person.She is the leader of girls in Gurukul and no1 in studies and dance

Bhoomi Kapoor (Reshmi Ghosh aka Bhoomi of Kyunki): Younger daughter of Maya Kapoor and younger sister of Kanan. Funloving and chirpy in nature. Loves her sister very much . But a little bit disappinted by the fact that her sister don;t find the boys attractive and good and waiting for the time when her sister will fall n love with someone.

Mukti Sinha(Tina Parekh aka Mukti of Kasauti): Close friend of Kanan n Bhoomi and a very studious kind of girl.

Males:

๐Ÿ‘Aryan Chawla(Hiten Tejwani)๐Ÿ‘: A cool casanova and flirtous kind of person who comes to Gurukul   to complete his MBA. His hobbies are football, dance and girls๐Ÿ˜›

Prem Mehra(Manoj Bohra aka Prem from Kasauti): Another MBA student and roommate of Aryan. a brilliant football player.Studoius in nature

Prithvi Parekh(Amit Tandon aka Manthan of Kyunki): Another MBA student and roommate of Prem and Aryan. A brilliant singer and guitarist.

Although it has a lot of characters the main story is of Hiten and Gauri. Rest of the characters will be introduced as the story will progress.

Edited by Aryan-Ishika - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aryan-Ishika thumbnail
Gurukul: The best institute of india for Mangement and Sciences. It is a dream of every management and Science student to get addmission in this college for his or her better prfessional career. But after getting admissoin in this college the students have to sacrifice a lot of things because after entering into Gurukul, they have to leave all his desires outside expect one to earn a big name and tat's because the rules and regulations of Gurukul doen't allow them to mix with the outside world. When someone enters into Gurukul, he becomes a part of it and unknown for the rest of world except their relatives. One more thing, there is no place of love in this gurukul , and if someone does a mistake like that, he will be shown the door with restigation and if someone gets restigated form Gurukul, his or her career gets destoryed as he or she will not be able to get admission in any other college.SO now let's enter into this Gurukul.
Aryan-Ishika thumbnail
The ball rangs at 7 Am and everyone gathers at the assembly hall in full uniform. At the same time, Maya Kapoor enters there and there was pindrop silence in the roon. She handles the mike and starts giving her speech.

Maya: Goodmorning to all of u students. And welcome to new academic session of Gurukul. Many among u r new but not new for the rules and regulations of Gurukul. I think all of u know them very well and i think u all know tht i don't like anyone disturbing them. But i am not that strict. You all can go to market between 4 to 6 PM but if anyone takes entry after that , he or she will be punished wthout any further explaination. And if any boy is founded in girl's hostel or vice versa , same thing wll happen to him or her. I think all of u got my points.

Everyone in a single tone: Yes mam.

Maya: Good. Ab sab milkar morning prayer karenge.

After that all of them sings the morning prayer.

Maya: wish u goodluck students.

Saying this, she leaves from there.

Gurukul's boys hostel:

A room of the hostel. Every room is basically for three boys but it has everything of general neessity. Two bathrooms and two toilets . A big cupboard havving diffrent shleves for books, clothes, and other items. The rooms of the hostel were east facing so that the sun can fill the rooms with it's shine in the morning. It was very similar to a luxury room in a hotel.

Bookworm87 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sounds really great!cant wait for the next part!
Aryan-Ishika thumbnail
thanks a lot. Just want to know whom do u want with prerna? Bajaj or ANurag
Aryan-Ishika thumbnail
The door of a room opens and a boy enters into the room. He is having his baggage in one hand and guitar in the other so no prizes for guessing that he is Prithvi Parekh.He takes a quick view of room and says to himself

Prithvi: Not bad Prithvi. Actually quite good. But i have to share it with two other people. But Right now there is no one here. So let's take a bath.
Saying this, he places his guitar and baggage in one corner n goes into Bathroom. After sometime, another person enters into the room with stylish spects and baggage.He too takes a quick view of the room.

Person: Wow what a room. Just like the personality of Prem .
He looks in the east direction.
Prem: Wow what a view.
He keeps his baggage too. At the same time, Prtihvi comes out of the room.
Prithvi: Hello.
Prem: Oh so one of two is present here.U r..... Aryan Chawla.
Prithvi:No Prithvi Parekh.
Prem: Oh ofcourse Prithvi Parekh.I am...
Prithvi: Prem Mehra.
Prem: U r right.
They both shake hands
Prem: Lagta hai hum dono ki khoob jamegi.
Prithvi: Yes. Why not?
Prem: Waise where is the other?
Prithvi: I don't know? May be he will arrive later.
Prem:Ok (looking at the guitar)U play this.
Prithvi: ya sometime.
Prem: Great. I always wanted to play this. Now u have to teach me.
Prithvi: Yes why not? But first why don't u take a bath. U must be tired.
Prem: I think u r right. I"ll just come.
Saying this, he goes into the bathroom.

Girls hostel:

A girl was reading in her room. You can witness by her looks and spects that she is very studoius kind of girl. But it down't mean that she is completely behanji type. She is really beautiful.

At the same time, her door opens and a girl with wheatish complexion came inside.Although wheatish in complexion, the girl is having a freat figure and the pink top with white skin tight pant is making her absolutley marvellous.

G: Hey Mukti. U r still reading.Kanan di has called us. Let's go.
Mukti(looking up): Oh Bhoomi. But why Kanan di has called us?

So they are Bhoomi and Mukti.
Bhoomi: Dumbo. Bhool gayin hamari kya planning thi?
Mukti: Oh of course i remember. But kahin gadbad na ho jaaye.
Bhoomi: Oh god. Why are u so darpok. Kuch nahi hoga. Let's go.
Saying this, she takes Mukti with her.

Bhoomi and Kanan are daughters of Prerna but they stay in the hostel because Prerna doesn't want togive them special treatment and wants to treat them as other students.   

payel4u thumbnail
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow,gr88888888888888 888888888888888888888888888888888888 part yaar,plz plz plz continue!
KUTUMB FAN1 thumbnail
just love kanan & aryan's introduction ๐Ÿ‘ ,
plz plz continue!
Aryan-Ishika thumbnail
Midnight:
Someone was standing in the front of the locked gate of Gurukul. He was wearing a black leather jacket with white T-Shirt and blue jeans n looks like a stylish person. I think u all recognized him. The most wanted entry of my fanfic Aryan Chawla
P: Mar gaye beta Aryan. Ye to gate band ho gaya.Now what should i do. Should i stand here and wait for the morning. Oh no . I can't do that. I have to go inside.
Thinking this, he starts climbing on the gate, throws his baggage inside and then jumps to the other side of the gate.
Aryan: ab isse pehjle koi tujhe dekh le . Bhaag le yahan se.
Thinking thi, he picks up his baagage and starts running towards the hostel. At the same time, he found someone also there totally covered with a blanket.
Aryan: Ye kaun hai. Aur aadhi raat ko hostel ke campus ke andar kya kar raha hai. Kahin ye koi chor to nahi. Ab main kya karoon. Agar shor machata hoon to main bhi saath mein pakda jaaunga aur agar kuch nahi karta to pata nahi kya ho jaaye.Kya karoon? kya Karoon?    
After thiking for sometime, Aryan decides to stop that person himself.
Aryan: Hey who are u?
The person finds Aryan running in his direction and he also starts running.
Aryan: Oh god. He runs so fast.
Aryan runs damn hard and falls on the ground with the person.
Aryan: Kahan bhag raha tha chor?
The person struggles hard but Aryan's grip was much stornger. Aryan snatches off the blanket from her and the next minute her eyes saw one of the pleasent moments of his life. It was a girl. Aryan keeps on looking at her. her big eyes staring him angrily, silky hairs, pink lips
and pleasent face were making him mad.
Girl(inan angry tone): Leave me u idiot.
Aryan: Gali. Gali deti hai. Ek t ladki hoke chori karti hai, upar se gaali deti hai.
Girl: I am not a thief u idiot. Let me go.
Aryan; Har chor pakde jaane par yahi kehta hai.Agar tum chor nahi ho to yahan kya kar rahi ho.
Girl: yahi baat to main tumse bhi pooch sakti hoon ki tum yahan kya kar rhae ho.Woh bhi itni raat mein
Aryan(hesistaiting a litle bit): Woh.. woh main... main to.....
Girl: Ok leave it. Tum chahe jo bhi kar rhae ho mujhe usse koi matlab nahi. Par mujhe chodd do.
Aryan: Not so easily sweetheart. Ab to main tumhe police ke aane ke baad hi choduunga.
At the same time, a gateman starts coming there hearing their voices.
Girl: Dekho. Watchman aa raha hai. Agar usne humein yahan dekh liya to humdono pakde jayenge. Isliye tum bhi bhago aur mujhe bghi bhagne do. Please leave me.
Aryan: Ek shart pe. Tumhe mujhe apna naam batana hoga.
Girl: Why? I don't talk to strangers.
The watchman was coming nearer minute by minute.
At the same time, a window of the girls hostel opens and Bhoomi and Mukti looks outside from it.
Bhoomi: Kanan di come fast.
Kanan bites aryan's hand with her teeth.
Aryan(crying with pain): Ouch.
He leaves her hand and she rans down towrds the open window , enters through it and closes the window giving an angry stare to Aryan.
Aryan: Kanan. What a sweet name.
Thinking this, he kisses his hand where she had bite him.
At the same time, he heard the voice of watchman who was about to reach him . He gets back into his senses and picks up his bag and one more bag with it and starts running towards the boy's hostel. The watchman was chasing him although he was not able to see his face. aryan tries to find an opened window and at last enters into a room through it. As he enters into the roomhe falls down.
Who's that with a question like that all the lights of the room were putted on.Prem and Prithvi find Aryan on the floor.
Prem: Who r u?
Aryan: Please turn off the lights. I am also a student like u.
Prithv i: If u r a student, then why have u entered like theivess.
Aryan: I will answer each and every question of yours. but please, put off the lights this time.

Prithvi signals Prem to turn off the lights and he does so.After somtime, the watchman goes back.
Prithvi: Now tell us. Who u r?
Aryan tells him the whole story from station to college room.
Prithvi: Oh what an interesting start u have here.
Aryan: Yes, right u r . Waise thanks a lot for saving me.
Aryan chawla tum dono ka yeh ehsaan kabhi nahi bhoolega.
Prem: Kya naam bataya tumne?
Aryan: Aryan chawla. Kyun? Kahin suna hai kya? Waise main hoon hi itna famous.
Prithvi: Suna nahi pada hai. Ek to college ke room allotment list mein aur doosra notice bord par. Late comers ki list mein. Waise welcome to your room and we are your room partners. I am prithvi Parekh and he is Prem . Prem Mehra.
Aryan: Oh so this is my room and u both r my room partners . Kya kismat hai meri. Hamesha sahee jagah par sahi cheez se hi takrata hoon.

Aryan-Ishika thumbnail
At the same time, someone knocks their door.
Aryan: Oh lagta hai , watchman college ke dean ko yahan lekar aa gaya hain. Main bathroom mein jaakar change karke aata hoon. Tab tak tum log darwaza kholo.
Saying this, he takes both of the bags inside the bathroom. Prem and Pritvi looks at each other and Prem opens the door. It was really Maya Kapoor with the watchman on the door.
Prem: Hello Maam. Aap is waqt yahan?
Maya: Sorry to disturb u . Lekin watchman ne do logon ko hostel ke bahar dekha tha. Main bas aapse poochna chahti thi ki yahan to koi nahi aaya.

Before anyone could answer, Aryan came out of the bathroom wearing green t-shirt with white lower in a half asleep look.
Aryan:No maam. yahan to koi nahi aaya.
Maya:Who r u ?
Aryan: Aryan Chawla mam.
Maya: Aryan Chawla? Your name is on the late comers list.
Aryan: No maam main to yahan 5: 30 pM par pahunch gaya tha. Chahe to aap in dono se pooch sakti hain.
He points towards Prem and pritvi who were stunned.
Maya: Well Prem. Is this true?
Prem: yes mam. He is here since 5: 30.
Maya: So y haven't u registered your entry in th register.
Aryan: Oops sorry i forgot mam.
Maya: Aage se aise galti nahi honi chaiye.
Aryan: I understand mam.
Maya: Good. sorry tp disturb u. Good night.
All of them: Goodnignt mam.
Maya leaves from there and they closes the door.
Pritvi: Yaar, tu khud to marega, kisi din humein bhi marvayega.
aryan: chill yaar . Aisa kuch nahi hoga.
At the same time, Prem comes out odf the room with the other bag.
Prem: Ye kiska bag hai.
aryan: hey don't touch it.
Saying his, he takes the bag from him.
Prithvi: Oh to ye usi ka bag hai.
Aryan: Yes.
Pritvi: very good. par kuc h bhi aur aage karne se pehle gurukul ki histoy ko yaad kar lena.
Aryan: Yaa yaa. don't worry.
Prem: Ok then see u tomorrow morning.Tumhara to pata nahi par humein subah jaldi uthna hai.
Saying this, they turned the lights off.

In girls hostel, Kanan was sitting with Bhoomi and mukti.
Kanan: idiot, stupid dumbo.
Bhoomi: Oh di. Leave it na. Now show me what we have got. Where is your bag?
Kanan looks here and there.
Kanan: Oh god? Where is my bag?
Mukti: Kahin woh bahar hi to nahi choot gaya.
All of them searched the whole room but didn't find it there.
Bhoomi: Oh ogd ab kya hoga di?
Kanan: hey bhagwan agar kahin woh bag watchman ke haath lag gaya aur usne mom ko de kiya to.... ( angrily)It's all because of that idiot, oversmart fool. I am not going to leave him.
All of them got worried after that