Posted: 17 years ago
aryan iz sucha flirt
luv his character 😳
n kanan getting all jealous.....kuch kuch hota hain 😆
gr8 part
post next part soon 😃
payel4u thumbnail
bt himu ,aryan uski dilwale dulhaniya(kanan) le jaayenge 😉 👏 😉 ....................just love,love their scenes 👏 ,hey aryan-ishika,i must say yaar,u r a gr8 writer 👏 👏 👏 ,plz plz continue 😃
moumita_4u thumbnail
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow,what a great fanfic on Gauri&Hiten,just loved ARYAN&KANAN scenes,i just love their cute nok-jhokes 😳
plz post the next part soon!
KUTUMB FAN1 thumbnail
👏
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...............just love kanan&aryan's chemistry 😳 ,my aryan is chow-chweet & soooooooooooooooooooooo naughty 😳 ,just love them 😃
Aryan-Ishika thumbnail
i will soon. Thanks for such great comments. 😛
gauriandme thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Such maine. Aryan flirting ka ek bhi muka nahi choodta hai😆. Well I liked the part. Post the next part
soon.

Usha.
Aryan-Ishika thumbnail

They all reached at the hotel after one hour. All of them comes out of the bus with their luggage and starts checking in.Karishma coms out with Aryan.
Karishma: Your company was really a treat Aryan. I really enjoyed it.Thanks a lot.
aryan: Arre tahnks kis liye. Abhi to aap bhi yahin hain aur hum bhi. Dobara mulaqat to jaroor hogi.
Karsihma: Oh yes why not. Aur mujhe us mulaqat ka intezaar rahega.
Aryan: Mujhe bhi.
They both smiles and Karishma leaves from there with her luggage. Aryan turns and finds Kanan , standing behind him and staring him.
Aryan: Arre Kanan. Tum abhi tak yahin ho? Maine socha ki tum andar chali gayi hogi to.....
Kanan: To main thodi filrting kar loon. Accha chance hai.
Aryan: Hey hey Aryan chawla kabhi koi chance nahi dhoondhta. Jo karta hai sabke saamne karta hai naki chup ke. Chup kar woh log kaam karte hain jinko koi darr hota hai, aur mujhe kis baat ka darr.
Kanan: Well mujhe pata hai. lekin mujhe darr hai. Apne college ke reputation ka. Look Aryan . Agar tumhari wajah se mere college ke reputation par koi.........
Aryan: Look Kanan. Now u r talking like your mom. Ye college mera bhi hai. Aur main itna bhi laparwah nahi hoon ki college ko koi nuksaan pahunchne doon.
Kanan: Well atleast itna to main tumse expect kar sakti hoon.
Aryan: Thanks. To phir main chalta hoon. Abhi karishma ke room ka no bhi pata karna hai. Shayad uske paas ka koi room khali ho to...
Kanan was really pissed off after hearing that.
Kanan: Tum aisa kyun nahi karte. uska saaman utha kar room tak le jao. Shayad usko tum par taras aa jaye to woh tumhe apne hi room mein rakh le.
Aryan: Oh shit. Ye idea mujhe kyun nahi aaya.Aaj main maan gaya ki tumhari khopdi poori tarah khali nahi hai. Usme kuch to hai.
Saying this, he again gives his disgusting smirk and rans into the hotel leaving a stunned Kanan behind.

Kanan nodes her head in disgust and turns back and finds the students of St. Montford college behind her.Her mind and heart were full of sour moments in past. The leader of St. Xavier college Bobby finds Kanan standing there and and comes nnear her with his group to tease her.
Bobby: Hey guys look who's here. Miss Kanan. Leader of Gurukul college. Last year runners up.
Kanan (with a disgusted look): Itna khush hone ki jaroorat nahi hai bobby. Last year tum log kaise jeete the ye sab jaante hain.
Bobby: Everything is fair in love and war dear. And this is war. If u don't know the techniques of war, it's so sad. But i just want to win.
Kanan: Ok then let's see this year. Last year to hum log tumse aachi tarah familier nahi the lekin is baar it's diffrent. So just save your best for the finals.
Bobby(pointing his finger towards her): Ok to phir theek hai. I challenge u. Is baar tumhara collegge itni buri tarah haarega ki tum dobara kahbi is competiton mein hissa nahi loge.
At the same time, someone holds his hand and brought his finger down. Kanan smiles to find Aryan there.
Aryan: Hello bhaisaab. Mujhe ye to nahi pata ki aap kaun hai aur picchle saal kya hua tha but this time Aryan Chawla is here so just watch what you r saying . And before that just learn some good mannerism. Tumhare kisi ladki se baat karne ke tarike se tumahre college ke standard pata chalta hai.
Bobby: Hey u. Just watch what are u saying?
Kanan: Rehno do Aryan. Inse bahas karne ka koi faayda nahi hai. It's better we leave. Baki to competition shuru hone par asliyat saamne aa hi jaayegi.
Kanan and Aryan leaves from there.
At the same time, another boy comes there.
Javed: Bobby. Ye naya panchi kuch jyada hi udh raha hai.
Bobby: Rehne de Javed. Ek baar competiton shuru hone de. Phir maja aayega.

Kanan and Aryan were sitting in the lobby.
Kanan: Waise tum bahar kyun aaye. Karishma ne tumko andar nahi liya.
Aryan: Nah. I have find a room near her room so i don't feel the need for that.Aur maine socha ki shayad tumhe meri madad ki jaroorat ho to.......
Kanan: hello. I can handle everything ok. So don't try to show oversmartness with me.
Aryan: Ok than handle everything .
Saying this he leaves from there.

Ok friends i don't want to drag this story for unnecessary reasons that's i am going to continue this story from final stages of this competition.

The competiton was in it's final stages and every tournament had reached to its results except the footbal tournament and the
dance competiton.However the pair of Kanan And Aryan has won many accolodes for their performances in the dance
competition.These two tournaments were on the knock out basis and that's why only two teams were able to make to the finals and they were Gurukul college of Management and Scienced from Shimla and ST. Montford college from Mumbai. The result of other finished competitons were as follows.

Competition            Winners
Painting competiton        Bh oomi Kapoor from Gurukul
Singing Competition        & nbsp;Prithvi Parekh from Gurukul
General knowledge Quiz     Prem mehra and Mukti Sinha from Gurukul

Today is the day for the final of football tournament to be played between Gurukul and St. Montford and after one week the final of dance competiton was to be held between the same colleges. And both teams were busy in their meetings.

In Gurukul's meeting everyone was sitting with the team. The coach was giving instructions to the players and Kanan was sitting with team.
Coach: So we are ready for the final battle.(To Aryan and Prem) Look we have to play the attacking game. You both are our key players so u have to attack with full power. Don't give any chance to the opposition to get the ball.
Prem: Don't worry Sir. We are ready for them.
Aryan: yes sir. We are ready for the final battle.
Coach: That's the spirit.
After that he explains the strategy to the defensive players.
Kanan: Waise i think u all should be very alert. (To Aryan and Prem) And mainly both of u. As the St. Montford can go to any extent to win the tournament. Last year also we had won two competitions from the first three and then we had to loose the football match and dance competiton due to their foul play and that's why we had to satisfy ourselves from the runner up trophy.
Aryan: Don't worry. That time i was not there otherwise we would have won the whole tournament.

Kanan becomes a little bit irritated by Ayan's self priase.
Coach: She is right Aryan. Please don't take her words so lightly.
Aryan: I was just joking sir.Don't worry. We will take care of that. And last year we were not having a captain and great player like Prem.
Everybody cheers for Prem.
Coach: So are we ready to rock.
Everyone replies in yes.

Meanwhile St. Montford college was busy in their foul strategy.

Bobby: Look we have to win these two tournaments. Gurukul has already overshadowed us in the last three competitions and we can't stop them form gaining no 1 postion in the overall competiton. But we cann take our revenge by winning these two competitions .
Jaaved: Bilkul sahi Bobby. Waise bhi mujhe us Prem se badla lena hai. Usne mujhe quiz mein haraya tha. Ab meri baari hai. Aisi haalat karunga uski ki zindagi bhar football ko dekhkar darega.
Coach: Look they have two key players. One is thier captain Prem and another one is Aryan. We have to tackle with these two.
Bobby: Don't worry coach. Aaj in dono mein se kisi ek to hum hospital pahuncha hi denge.
Both the teams were ready to leave.
Gurukul was taking it's place inthe field and prem was about to leave when Mukti stops him.
Prem: Yes Mukti?
Mukti: all the best Prem. Mujhe pata hai ki hamari team jaroor jitegi aur tum bahut accha kheloge.
Prem: thanks Mukti.
They both smiles and Prem leaves from there for the field.Mukti keeps on looking at him and then smiles.
Aryan was about to leave when he finds Kanan in a room praying.He again smiles wickedly and disturbs her.
Aryan: Praying for me? So sweet.
Kanan: I was not praying for u. I was praying for my college. I have to pray because u r in our team. Pata nahi ab college ka kya hoga?
For the first time, Kanan was able to irritate Aryan a little bit otherwise it was always Aryan who succeeds in doing this.
Aryan: Oh ya. Let's see. I will talk to u after the match and then make u to eat your own words.
Kanan(enjoying his condition): Oh ya pehle kuch karke to dikhao.
Aryan: Oh god. why i have come here?
Saying this he leaves froom there in anger whereas Kanan was on cloud nine after her first success on her enemy.

Edited by Aryan-Ishika - 17 years ago
payel4u thumbnail
gr88888888888888888888888 part yaar 👏 ........kanan&aryan's chemistry was mindblowing,plz post the next part 😛
Aryan-Ishika thumbnail
preview:
Aryan was rushed into the hospital. Everyone was worried. The doctor comes out after examination. Prem and Prithvi reaches near the doctor.
Prithvi: How's he doctor?
Doctor: Chot umeed se jyada gehri hai. Abhi kuch bhi kehna jald bazi hogi.
Prithvi, Prem, Bhoomi, Mukti and Kanan all were shocked.
-himzie- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
kewl part
continue soon
n da preview iz a bit scary...my aryan in da hospital 😭 😭
cnt wait now
plzzz post next part soon 😃