Ohh ok. Thnks.

Usha.
Rainee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
wow..great part.. 👏 👏 👏 plzzz post the next part soon 😳
Aryan-Ishika thumbnail

Ok guys i am not going to write the dancing part as i feel it's too long. I am going to start with announcement of results.I  am sorry for that but i hope u all will understand.
A: Ok ladies and gentleman. i think u all enjoyed the dance competition. Everyone performed very well and now the judge's decision is in my hand. So ladies and gentleman. Hold your breath as i am going to announce the name of the winner of the last competition.
Saying this, he opens the envelope. Kanan, Aryan, Prem, Mukti , Prithvi and Bhoomi all were sitting keeping there fingers crossed. 
A: And ladies and gentleman . The winner is........one minute........any guesses?
All were shouting Aryan and Kanan.
A: The winner is that couple who have impressed all of us from their first performance. Yes u r right it's Aryan Chawla and Kanan Kapoor from Gurukul college , Shimla.
The hall was filled with cheers of Gurukulains. It looked like India has won the world cup. Aryan and Kanan got up from their seats in excitement and hugged each other tightly. But the next minute , they realsied that and leaves each other hesitatingly. They looked at each other and smiles to hide their hesitation. Prem, Mukti , Bhoomi, Prem and all others congratulates them.
Bhoomi(hugging Kanan tightly): Congratulations dee. U have done it.
Kanan: Thank u so much Bhoomi.
Prem and Prithvi gives Aryan a tight hug and he was all in smiles.
A: I would like to request Miss Kanan and Mr. Aryan to collect their trophy and cheques of Rs. 50, 000 from our judges.
Kanan and Aryan starts moving towards the stage accepting all the ompliments. Meanwhile Bobby and other Sm college students comes there and congratulates Aryan and Kanan.Kanan was suurprised whereas Aryan accepts their compliments and they both gets on the stage and accept the trophy and cheque from the judges. The photographers clicked their photographs.
The whole crowd was cheering for them.
************************************************************ ************************************

Next morning, Aryan and Kanan were sitting  in the the lobby .
Kanan; I can't beleive this. We have won.
Aryan: Kyun? tumhe vishwaas nahi hota.
Kanan: Thanks Aryan.
Aryan: No need to thank me. Jo bhi hua usme hum dono ka bararbar ka contribution tha. Aur maine jo kuch bhi kiya apne college ke liye kiya.Aur waise bhi tumhare munh se thanks bada ajeeb sa lagta hai.
They both smiles and Kanan forwards her hand towards Aryan.
Kanan: Friends?
Aryan got a little bit surprised.
Aryan: What happened to u Kanan? We are friends na.
Kanan: I know. But today we are going to make a new promise. That we will not fight now.
Aryan: What are u saying? Phir mera timepass kaise hoga.
Kanan: I know. But now i am bored of that. That's why....
Aryan: Ok Kanan. As u say...
Saying this, they both shakes hands and smiles .
They kept on looking at each other
At the same time, Karisma comes there and hugs Aryan tightly. And Kanan becomes a little bit disturbed.
Karishma: Congrats Aryan. I knew from the begining that u r going to win.
Aryan: Thanks Karishma.
Karishma looks at Kanan who was standing there and leaves Aryan.
Karishma: Congrats Kanan. u have done a splendid job.
Kanan: Thanks Karishma.
Saying this, she starts leaving from there totally disheartened.
Aryan: Kanan. One minute. I need to talk to u for a minute.
Kanan(trying to find an excuse): I really have to go Aryan. Tell me next time.
Aryan: But Kanan listen to me....
But Kanan leaves from there without listening  to him.
Aryan: Oh god . What a girl. Kaise nibhagi isse?
Karishma: Don't worry. Nibh jaayegi. U love her a lot naa.
Aryan looks at Karishma and smiles. They both leaves from there.

Kanan enters into her room and was in a bad mood when she receives a call.
Kanan: Hello?
Maya: Hello Kanan.
Kanan(totally excited): Mom what a pleasent surprise?Kaisi hain aap?
Maya: i ma fine beta. Congratulations and well done. U have done a splendid job. I am so proud of u.
Kanan: Thanks mom. Waise isme hamari poori team ka haath  hai warna main akele kya kar sakti thi.
Maya: I know beta. par leader to tum hi thi na. Isliye congrats once again.
Kanan: Thanks once again mom.
Maya: Waise tum log wapas kab aa rahe ho?
Kanan: Mom hum log to kal hi aana chah rahe the lekin sponsers ka kehna hai ki ab hum yahan tak  aayein hain to ek din to mumbai ghoomar hi jaayein.
Maya: Ok beta . then we will talk when u come back. Apna aur Bhoomi ka khayal rakhna aur poore troop ka bhi.
Kanan: Yes mom.
Maya: Ok beta. Bye.
Kanan: Bye mom.
She disconnects the phone and leaves from there.

5 Pm.
 Kanan enters into the hall and finds everyone enjoying there. She searched for Aryan but was unable to find him there. At the same time, Bhoomi and Mukti comes there.
Bhoomi: Di , where were u since morning? Hum log kabse aapko dhoond rahein hain.
Kanan: Woh i was not feeling well isliye apne kamre mein thi.
Bhoomi(a little bit worried): Why? What happened? Are u all right now?
Kanan: Ya bas kal ki thodi si thakaan thi. Ab theek hoon.
Bhoomi: Ok than join us. We are preparing for the night party.
Kanan: Nahi . Tum log taiyaari karo. Main thodi der mein aati hoon.
They both were about to leave when Kanan stops them.
Kanan: Tum dono mein se kisi ne Aryan ko dekha?
Bhoomi: Nahi to. maine to use nahi dekha?
Mukti: Maine subah use Karishma ke saath bahar jaate huedekha tha. Phir pata nahi .
Kanan's  mood once again becomes rough after hearing that.
Bhoomi: Waise aapko usse kya kaam hai?
Kanan:  Kuch nahi . Woh mujhe usse party ke baare mein kuch discuss karna tha.
Bhoomi: Ok then.
Bhoomi and Mukti leaves from there and gets busy in decoration.
Kanan: Ye Aryan bhi na.Samajhta kya hai apne aap ko. Uske bina mera kaam nahi chalega. Ok Mr. Aryan, if u don't care for me, then why do i care for u? U can go to hell with that stupidious karishma.
Thinking this, she wipes off tiny droplets of water occured in the corner of her eyes and leaves from there.

After sometime, Aryan enters into the hotel along with Karishma.
Aryan:Thanks a lot Karishma. Tumne meri bahut madad ki.
Karishma: hey no need to thank me.It was a pleasure for me.
Aryan: I hope use ye gift pasand aaye.
Karishma: Usse jaroor pasand aayega. Tumne itne pyaar se jo kharida hai.
Aryan: Waise i am feeling so awkward. Aaj tak main jab bhi usse mila hoon sirf use parshaan kiya hai. Aaj pehli baar uske liye gift leke jaa raha hoon.
Karishma: Wish u all the best.
Aryan: Thanks a lot. I need it.
Saying this, they both leves from there.

Aryan starts searching for Kanan and at last finds her in her room.
Aryan: Kanan.
Kanan looks at him and her eyes got red with anger.
Kanan: Where were u?
Aryan got a little bit stunned .
Aryan: Kya matlab?
Kanan: Look Aryan. Rules ke mutabik koi bhi kahin akela nahi jaa sakta. Aur tum subah se gayab the. Yaahan poore college ki jimmedari meri hai aur.....
Aryan: Oh kanan please stop all this....
Kanan(getting more furious): Matlab kya hai tumahara? Main itni der se bakwaas kar rahi hoon. Look what do u think of yourself. Stay in your limits or..
Aryan was stunned once again. He was unable to understand that why Kanan was behaving like that.
Aryan: Ok ok Kanan. I am sorry . Now stop behaving like a cannon.
Aryan's comments were making her more angry.
Kanan(turning her face in other direction): Aryan. Please jao yahan se. Mujhe akela chodd do.
Aryan: Come on Kanan. I said i am sorry. Ab bas bhi karo.
Kanan(trying hard to stop her tears): Please Aryan. Leave from here.
Aryan: Main apni baat poori kare bina nahi jaunga.Kanan.Look
Saying this, he holds her hand and turns her towards himself.
Kanan who was burning with anger already was unable to control her this time. She first looked at her hand which Aryan was holding , then stares at Aryan and then hits a powerful slap on his face.
Aryan was stunned and his hand automatically goes to his cheek . He was not expecting anything like that.
Kanan(screaming with tears coming out of her eyes): How dare u touch me like that? What do u think i am? i am not like that type of girls u r thinking of and the type of girl u keep flirting off. Look i am Kanan Kapoor. Aage se mujhe haath lagane se pehle sau baar sochna. Now get lost from here.
Aryan was deeply hurt. He never expected this from Kanan. He leaves from there without speaking a word with the gift he had brought for her.As he leaves , Kanan sits on the bed totally broken and starts crying taking her face in her hands.

Karishma got to know the whole thing and she enters into Kanan's room.
Karishma: Kanan.
Kanan: Tum? Tum yahan kya kar rahi ho?
Karishma: Mujhe tumse kuch baat karni hai.
Kanan: Par mujhe tumse koi baat nahi karni. Khaas taur par Aryan ke baare mein.
Karishma: Kaafi samajhdar ho. Agar tum itni hi samajhdar ho to tumne Aryan ki baat kyun nahi suni.
Kanan: that's my personal matter. Tumhe isme beech mein padne ki jaroorat nahi hai.
Karishma: Oh really. But i am sorry to say. Main tumhe bahut samajhdaar samajhti thi but u r not.
Kanan(loosing her cool): Yes main samajhdar nahi hoon. Kyunki main tumhari tarah uski chikni chupdi baaton mein nahi aati.
Karishma: Oh god! I really pity of Aryan. He is such a nice guy. Aur use duniya mein ek tum hi mili thi pyaar karne ke liye.
Kanan(a little bit shocked): Kya bakwaas kar rahi ho  tum?
Karishma; Main bakwaas nahi kar rahi. He really loves u. Aur ye mujhse behtar kaun jaan sakta hai. jab bhi woh mere saath \hta hai sirf tumari hi baat karta hai. Aaj Kanan ne mujhse ye kaha, aaj hum is baat par lade, aaj usne ye pehna tha, aaj woh itni sundar lag rahi thi. In do hafto mein tumhari baatein kar kar ke woh mere sir kha gaya hai.
Kanan was unable to beleive all that karishma told.
Kanan: Tum mujhe bewakoof nahi bana sakti. Maine us din tumhe aur Aryan ko baatein karte hue suna tha.
Karishma: Oh god. Us din to aryan sirf tumhe chida raha tha. Usne tumhe bahar khada dekh liya tha isliye aur tumhe  jealous feel karana chahta tha kyunki use pata chal gaya tha ki tum use pasand karti ho.
Kanan: Lekin use kaise pata chala ki main use pasand karti hoon.? Maine to use kabhi nahi bataya.
Karishma: Usne tumhe hospital se uske liye bouquets kharidte hue dekh liya tha. Aur use pata chal gaya tha ki tumne hi dono din uske room ko poora sajaya tha. Woh bas yahi chahta tha ki tum khud usse ye baat kaho. Lekin jab tumne usse nahi kaha to haar maankar usne hi tumse kehne ka decide kiya aur aaj isliye woh mujhe apne saath  lekar gaya tha taki tumhare liye gift pasand kar sake. lekin tumne to uski baat sune bina hi.........
 Kanan was answerless now. Now she was realising that what wrong she has done. Tears began to flow from her eyes.
Karishma realises that and she leaves from there.
Kanan starts crying bitterly as she was realising that how much she had

misunderstood Aryan and how much he must be hurted by her words.
Kanan: oh god. What i have done? I am sorry Aryan. I am so sorry. Please mujhe maaf kar dena.

Saying this, she again starts crying.

Edited by Aryan-Ishika - 17 years ago
payel4u thumbnail
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...my poor aryan 😭 😭 😭 ,bt i think my kanan&aryan's make out session will be really romantic,i think hume kuch cute scenes dekhne ko milenge 😛
plz plz post the next part soon,can't wait for the next part!
kanan_26 thumbnail
ohh my poor aryan plzplz cant wait yaaaaa plzplzplz post the next part soooon and i completely agree wiyh u payel 👏 👏 👏
moumita_4u thumbnail
awesome part yaar 👏 ,i feel bad for our aryan 😭 .......bt kanan realizes her mistake 😛 & we hope make out session will giv us their some cute chweet romantic hot scenes 😳
gauriandme thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice part. Sad for Aryan. Kanan should say sorry to Arayn. Hope everything will be fine. Post the next aprt soooooooonnnnnnnn.

Usha.
-himzie- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome goin yaar
sorry 4 replyin a bit late
xamz goin on
keep up da gud work 👏 👏 👏
continue soon
gauriandme thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
PlZZZZ SEND THE NEXT PART SOON. I AM EAGER TO READ IT 😊 .

USHA.
Anjaana70 thumbnail
that idiot is busy now. I will tell him to post next part soon 😊