Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

payel4u thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow,Hittu ne entry mary 👏 ,plz plz plz yaar post the next part as soon as possible!
kutumb rocks thumbnail
just loved KANAN&ARYAN'S scenes............plz plz plz yaar continue the story!
kanan_26 thumbnail
👏
amazing luv hitengauri scenes plzplz continue
-himzie- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wowwwwww
dis story iz really interestinggg
plzzzzzz continue soon 😃
Aryan-Ishika thumbnail
Next day, everone was at the assembly ground for the morning prayer. But Aryan's eyes were searching for someone and at last his search finishes when he finds two beautiful eyes staring at him with anger . He gives her his evil smirk which makes her fuming with anger.

After the morning assembly , everyone gets busy in their studies.

After sometime, Kanan was passing through the corridor thinking about the consequences when Maya will get that back she had dropped last night when she finds someone calling her name. She looks back and got red with anger as she finds out the same person she encountered last night . He was moving towards her.
Aryan: Hi miss Kanan.
Kanan: Don't u talk to me u evil jerk. I am going to kill u.Tumahri wajah se aaj main itni badi musibat mein hoon?
Aryan: Arre what happened to u. i thought we are friends after last night's incident.
This comment makes her nore angrier and his evil smirks were making her mad with anger.
Kanan: Friends? And we? Huh? Don't try to act too smart. I know oversmart jerks like u very well. Keep yourself away from me or i don't know what i will do?
Aryan: look. I don't know what makes u so angrier? Main to bas ye kehna chahta tha ki tumhari koi jaroori cheez mere paas kal reh gayi thi aur main use hi lautane aaya tha.
Saying this , he shows her the handbag she dropped last night. Kanan takes a sigh of relief by finding the bag with him and looks at him in a questionable manner.
Aryan: Take it. It's yours.
Kanan takes the bag from him . He smiles and leaves from there. Kanan keeps on standing there thinking that is he really not of those types she was thinking off?

Prem was serachin some books in the library when he collides with someone and the books falls on the ground.
Prem: Oh i am so sorry. It's my mistake.
Saying this, he bends down to collect the books.
"It's all right", replies a female voice.
He looks in the direction of the voice and finds a very beautiful and sweet girl standing there with spects on her eyes. Prem was unable to take off his eyes off her.
"Your books", saying this, he gives the book back to the girl.
Girl: Thanks.
PreM; Loads of books. Looks like u r a very studious kind of girl.
G: No not aactually.
Prem(extending his hand): Hi . Prem Mehra.
G(smiling and shaking hands with him):Mukti Sinha.
Prem: So u r a science student.
Mukti: Yes. and u ?
Prem: Actually i am here for MBA but i am unable to find the books i want.
Mukti: Actually u r searching in the wrong section. It's the science section. MBA section is there.
Prem: Oh how stupid of me. Thanku so much Mukti.
Mukti: No mention Prem.
They both smiles and leaves from there.
Aryan-Ishika thumbnail
Bhoomi was passing throught the corridor when she heard a sweet voice coming out of the music hall and her feets automatically starts moving in the same diretion.She enters into the hall and finds Prithvi rehersing there.
Prithvi: Heyyyyyyyyeee. heyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeee. heyyyyyyyyyeeee....heyyyyeeeeee.-3
Main pooch kudrat se
ki usne mere liye
kise banaya-2
Kudrat ne kuch na kaha, aur waqt tham sa gaya
phir kudrat ne muskarake mujhe tera naam bataya
dil ye dil tujhe chahe sanam-2
tujhe chahe sanam (Song from Movie shukriya)
Bhoomi was so lost in the magic of his voice and guitar that she starts clapping unconciously. Pirthv beame a little bit disturbed after heaing that clapping and looks at the door and finds Bhoomi there.
Prithvi: Excuse me.
Bhoomi(coming back to her senses): Oh i am so sorry.Woh actually i was passing by aur achank maine tumhara gaana suna au yahan aa gayi. You sing really good.
Prithvi: Thanks , Thanks a lot.
Bhoomi: And you also playguitar very well too.
Prithvi(smiling): Thanks a lot once again.
Saying this, he comes down the stage.
Prithvi: Actually i was rehersing for the competition next month.
Bhoomi: oh so u r going to participate from our college.
Prithvi: yes.
Bhoomi: Hi . Bhoomi Kapoor.
Prithvi gets a little bit shocked after heariing the name.
Prithvi:Bhoomi Kapoor. Means u r Maya Kapoor's daughter.
Bhoomi: That's right.
Prithvi(a little bit tensed): Oh ok.
Bhoomi: U?
Prithvi: Oh i am so sorry. I am Prithvi Parekh. I am doing MBA from here.
Bhoomi: Nice to meet u Prithvi. I must say if u r going to sing then our college is definitely going to win.
Prithvi just gives a smile after hearin that.
Prithvi: So should we leave.
Bhoomi: Oh ofcourse.Why not?
Saying this both of them leaves from there.   
Aryan-Ishika thumbnail
Aryan was going into the hostel when the watchman calls him .
Aryan: Yes what happened?
WM: Saab main aapki ek baat jaanta hoon.
Aryan:Accha kya?
WM: Yahi ki woh aap hi the jo kal raat ko gate par karke choron ki tarah hostel meinghuse the. Auragar ye raaz maine Maya madam ko bata diya to aap jaante hain ki kya hoga?
Aryan:Nahi nahi aisa mat karna. Tum kya chahte ho?
WM: Abhi to sirf 500 rs. Jaroorat padi to aur bataunga.
Aryan: Bas 500 rs. I must say u r very smart.
WM: Thank u saab.
Aryan(giving him a 500 note): Ye lo. Waise naam kya hai tumhara?
WM: Bahadur saab.
Aryan: Very good bahadur. I really like u . Agar aur kisi cheez ki jaroorat ho to maang lena. Bilkul bhi sharmana mat.
Bahadur: jaroor saab.
Sayin this, bahadur starts leaving from there.
Aryan: Arre ek minute bahadur.
Bahadur: Kya saab?
Aryan: Mere paas bhi tumhe dikhane ko kuch hai. Jara idhar aao.
Bahadur: Jaroor saab.
Bahadur goes near him and aryan takes out his mobile phone.
Bahadur: Wah saab. Aapka phone to bahut accha hai.
Aryan: I know lekin asli cheez too andar hai. Dekho.
Saying this, he shows bahadur the photograph taking money from him and Bahadur becomes worried.
Aryan: Arre tum to dar gaye. Dekhoon to.
Saying this, he looks at the photograph.
Aryan: Wah tum kitne smart lagrahe ho paise lete hue. Shayad Maya maam ko ye zyada accha lage. Mujhe bas unse itna keha hoga ki is tarah andar aane mein meri madad tumne ki paise lekar. Phir mera to jo hoga so hoga, par tumhari naukri jaroor chali jaayegi.
Bahadur: Nahi saab. Aisa mat karo saab.Mere biwi bacche bhooke mar jaayengge saab. Aap jo kahoge main karunga.
Aryan: Tab mujhe mere paise waapas do.
Bahadur: Haan haan saab.
Saying this, he gives back him his note.
Aryan: Thanks Bahadur. Aur ab lao 500 rs. mujhe blackmail karne ke.
Bahadur: Haan haan saab.
He again gives 500 rs. to Aryan.
Aryan: CHalo. Aaj ka kharcha to nikal aaya.
Saying this, he starts leaving a regretful bahadur behind.
Aryan: Bahadur.
Bahadur: Haan saab.
Aryan takes out the two notes out of his pocket and gives it to him.
Aryan: Tumhe agar kisi bhi cheez ki jaroorat ho to fauran mujhse maang lena , lekin kabhi mujhe blackmail mat karna.
Bahadur: I am sorry saab.
Aryan smiles and leaves from there.

At night Aryan was in his room with Prem and Prithvi.
Prem: Yaar mere liye aaj ka din bahut accha raha. Tum dono ke liye.
Prithvi: Haan mere liye bhi accha hi raha.
Aryan: mere liye to aaj se accha din kal rahega. Kyunki kal woh mujhse milne aayegi.
Prithvi: OOoo bhai. Jare backe haan. Woh Kanan Kapoor hai. Maya Kapoor ki badi beti. Aur waise bhi usse college ke saare ladke darke rehte hain. Aur tu usi ke peeche pada hai.
Aryan: Kya karein. Aryan ko bachpan se hi khatro se khelne ki aadat hai.
Prem: Yaar khelte khelte kahin humein bhi khatre mein mat dal dena. (To Prithvi)Main to abhi bhi kehta hoon ki hum ye room choddkar kahin aur chalte hain. Ye khud to marega hi, saath mein humein bhi marvayeega.
Aryan: hey don't worry guys. Aisa kuch nahi hoga.Mujhe to lagta hai ki kal ka din mere liye yaadgaar hone waala hai.

Girls Hostel:
Bhoomi: What? Aapko aapka bag waapas mil gaya? That's great di.
Kanan: i still don't beleive it. Usne itni aasani se mera bag lauta diya.
Mukti: Oh di. Aap ab bhi us par shaque kar rahi hai. U must thank him. Uski wajah se aap bach gayi. Warna kahin Maya maam ke haath mein ye bag pad jaata to.
Bhoomi: Aur aap use kya kya keh rahin thi? Look di.(Remebering Prithvi) Har ladka ek jaisa nahi hota.
Kanan: Ok i think u all r rite. Par pehle check to kar lo sab saaman theek hai ki nahi.
Bhoomi and Mukti finds everything in the bag.
Bhoomi: yes di . It has everything. CD of Spiderman 2, hulk and all other things.
Now Kanan really regrets the way she behaved with Aryan.
"I must apologize to him.",.
Thinking this, she checks her bag but didn,t find her i-card amd founds a letter in it.She opens the letter
", Dear Miss Kanan,
                    I hope u got everything in your purse except your I-card. Don't worry , it's safe with me. And i will give it to u but before that u have to meet m at the Hello coffeeshop at 5 PM. I hope u undestand. Bye and take care.
                               Aryan

Kanan gets mad with anger after reading that. She throws the letter in anger.
Kanan: How dare he? He is taking me as any other girl. (To Bhoomi and Mukti): I told u he is not a good guy. Now see what i am going to do tomorrow. Ok Mr. Aryan. Ab to direct panga hai. Tomorrow u will getto know what Kanan Kapoor is?
Saying this, she goes out of the room and closes the door with a banging sound.
Bhoomi and Mukti closed thier eyes thinking that tomorrow is going to be a horrible day for this guy. 😉 😉

At
payel4u thumbnail
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow, 👏 ,just love GAURI&HITEN'S nok-jhokes!
Aryan-Ishika thumbnail
Next day, Aryan was waiting for Kanan with Prithvi and Prem. Kanan comes there with Bhoomi and Mukti. Aryan smiles and stands up . Kanan goes near to him and slapppssss him tightly. Everyone was stunned. Prem, Prithvi , Bhoomi , Mukti and eveyone present there. even Aryan.
Kanan: What do u think of yourself? Are u a cool casanova or what? Main to tumhe pehli baar dekhte hi samajh gayi thi ki tum ek no. ke flirt aur ekdam bakwaas insaan ho. You have irritated me a lot.I am amazed ki mere man mein tumhare liye kabhi a cche khayal aa bhi kaise gaye?Kal jab tum mujhe mera bag lauta kar gaye to mujhe laga ki tum shayad utne bure nahi ho jitna maine socha tha, lekin main galat thi. Tum to usse bhi jyada bure ho. Lekin is baar tumne ladki galat chuni. I am Kanan kapoor aur main tum jaise ladko k acchi tarah jaanti hoon. Mere saath ye harkat karke tumne apni bewakoofi ka saboot diya hai. Aage se aisi harkat karne se pehle tum sau baar sochoge.
Saying this, she turns and was about to go when Aryan calls him.
Aryan: Miss Kanan. Ek minute ruk jaaiye.
Kanan stops at the place.
Aryan(coming in front of her): Aapne bilkul sahi kaha miss Kanan. maine sach much bahut badi galti ki jo maine aapko sab sach bata diya. Agar maine aapko isi dhoke mein rakha hota ki main ek accha insaan hoon aur apni asli wish aapko na batai hoti to shayad aaj aapki nazrom mein mera impression accha hota.
Kanan was stunned after hearing all that.
Aryan: Shayad zindagi mein maine pehli baar kisi ko apne dil ki baat sach sach batai thi aue badle meinmujhe kya mila. Ek thappad. U r right. i am a flirt, a casanova lekin maineaaj tak kisi bhi ladki ke saath kuch galat nahi kiya.Zindagi mein pehli baar maine sachmuch kisi ladki se dosti karni chahi aur badle mein mujhe uska inaam mil gaya. Thank u so much. Ab main zindagi mein kabhi kisi ke saamne sach nahi bolunga. Zindagi mein ye sabak dene ke liye aapka bahut bahut shukriya.
Saying this, he leaves from there. His words were having something that make Kanan feel guilty of herself.For the first time she feels that she had done something wrong.

She keeps on standing there till Mukti and Bhoomi comes near her.
Bhoomi: Kanan di.
Kanan: haan.
Bhoomi: Chalein?
All of them leaves from there except Prem and Prithvi.
They starts searching for Aryan and finds him sitting ina rstaurnat. They goes near him and puts their hand on his shoulder for consolence.
Aryan looks at them and starts laughing ther\ir sad faces.Prem and Prithvi both were stunned.
Aryan: Kya hua? Aise munh kyun bana rakha hai jaise koi mar gaya ho?
Prem: Aryan tu to?
Aryan: Oh i understand. Baitho main tumhe samjhata hoon.
Prem and prithvi sits there.
Aryan: Tumhe kya laga ki main serious hoon? Arre yaar y sab to ek natak tha.
Prem: Natak? Kaisa natak?
Aryan: Arre yaar kisi ne beech bazaar Aryan Chawla ko thappad maara. To kya main use aise hi jaane deta? Use bhi to apne kiye par pachtava hona chaiye.
Now prem and Prithvi both undrstands the matter and starts smiling.
Aryan: Ab dekhna kal subah subah hi usne mujhe sorry nahi kaha to mera naam Aryan chawla nahi.
Prithvi: Oh my god. Really yaar. maine to socha tha ki tu sachmuch bura man gaya. But ur really great yaar. Kya tareeka chuna hai badla lene ka.
Prem: Aryan. tu sachmuch usse badla lena chahta hai. But think man what wrong she has done. Any decent girl would do that what she did.
Aryan: Relax Prem. Mere dost. I know u r absolutlely right and don't worry i really don't have any hard feelings for her. But i am doing all this just to irritate her. I have flirted with so many girls but don't know why this is much more interesting that what i did previously.Prithvi:U mean to say u like her even when she hitted u?
Aryan: yes . i just want to irritate her. don't know why? But i thnk that's my favorite timepass.
Prem: We really don't understand u.
Aryan: There is really no need for that. Just enjoy the game.
saying this, he again spreads his evil smile.
payel4u thumbnail
nice part yaar,plz post the next part soon!