Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IdeaQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: egghatcher

Just cause I like a womans eyes i doubt if i would marry the rest of her ..

BTW people say love is blind!!! πŸ˜†

OK coming back to the topic of discussion before it is locked.AB is a learnt person.He is like a Pheonix.I really take inspiration from him.Everytime he falls down he rises to the top position with lot of effort.He is a legend in film industry.But for presidency he is not eligible and he is wise enough not to get into a race in which he never wins!!

wishes,

Myth

ani11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mythili_Kiran

OK coming back to the topic of discussion before it is locked.AB is a learnt person.He is like a Pheonix.I really take inspiration from him.Everytime he falls down he rises to the top position with lot of effort.He is a legend in film industry.But for presidency he is not eligible and he is wise enough not to get into a race in which he never wins!!

wishes,

Myth

Myth ,we all know that the President of India is just an ornament and if we have to have an ornament why not have a beautiful oneπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ritzbitz thumbnail

Originally posted by: mythili_Kiran

wishes,

Myth

haha.. DARRPOK..!!πŸ˜† if he really proves the metal as a  president then he  truly becomes a source of inspiration...πŸ˜‰ ( i.e to me😳)

ps: Rahul..can be source of inspiration to many wannabes..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Edited by ritzbitz - 17 years ago
Willows thumbnail
i beleive he is too selfish to do anything for the country.
sowmyaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Willows

i beleive he is too selfish to do anything for the country.

Oh wow!! Willows is that you? ...welcome back to DM.. it's nice to see you back! 😊