Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

qwertyesque thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: Swar_Raj

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† sorry, too much snow so with kids home cannot come to computer much πŸ˜• but trying to catch up now πŸ˜›

Kids stop you!!!??/ you are supposed to give them a timeout for some lame reason and get back to IF....kya swarrajji yeh thik nahi...

Originally posted by: qwertyesque

Kids stop you!!!??/ you are supposed to give them a timeout for some lame reason and get back to IF....kya swarrajji yeh thik nahi...

Lata is a traditional womanπŸ˜‰

qwertyesque thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maya_M

Lata is a traditional womanπŸ˜‰

exactly ji agar mordern hoti toh "benadryl deke soolane ko kah deta"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Swar_Raj thumbnail

exactly ji agar mordern hoti toh "benadryl deke soolane ko kah deta"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thank God, you are not my adviser πŸ˜† 

No actually on off days, I donot let anyone open  computers for fun only or watch too much TV. They have to dig their heads in books or indoor games like  carrem board or outside Basketball/bike if weather permits. Ofcourse after homework (One precious page that they get )πŸ˜•

So I cannot break my rule πŸ˜† atleast for now.

Swar_Raj thumbnail
Wow going through all these pages has really draine dme. I still cannot get convinced that AB can be better President than NM. He could not save his own company.So may be the only talent he has is to be a great actor only. Which ofcourse is a great talent. But is that all we need in a leader.

Wow going through all these pages has really draine dme. I still cannot get convinced that AB can be better President than NM. He could not save his own company.So may be the only talent he has is to be a great actor only. Which ofcourse is a great talent. But is that all we need in a leader.

But as a President AB doesn't need to save India. He just have to be the rubber stampπŸ˜› like most former Presidents.

Swar_Raj thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maya_M

But as a President AB doesn't need to save India. He just have to be the rubber stampπŸ˜› like most former Presidents.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† He is too strong for that. I do admit that. he can not be made a puppet. That was his major reason for quitting his seat after he won election. So  the party inviting him could be inviting trouble for themself.

qwertyesque thumbnail

😊

He was not steering the ship.. He was like an investor... giving the reins into hands of inefficient people.. NM on the other hand has also directors who have been scandalous.. the difference here is if it was an IT company.. Amitabh wouldnt have seen the downslide...😊... its different when you ride on the crest of a wave...😊

Swar_Raj thumbnail

😊

He was not steering the ship.. He was like an investor... giving the reins into hands of inefficient people.. NM on the other hand has also directors who have been scandalous.. the difference here is if it was an IT company.. Amitabh wouldnt have seen the downslide...😊... its different when you ride on the crest of a wave...😊

Qwerty,

they both tried to invest (Time/ talent or money) in the area where they thought they were expert in. To recognize the right peopl is also an essential part of business. Yes there are always scandals in business and you cannot garranty any person, but the ceo comes to know when the company is on the edge of Bankruptcy, is the height of ignorance of incompetence.

bhilwara thumbnail
Swar...if Country India ever advertises to recruit the position for President, what do you think they will write as requirement? What are the established general objectives and responsibilities of that full time post?