Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lighthouse thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: egghatcher

I would if i could

my brain needs thawing right now its freezing cold and some four feet of snow here ..... so Rekha and Dubbbya can silsilafy  away .( i doubt if laura would look as melncholic as our desi guddiya jaya did now lets identify a sanjeev kumar shall we?😆..)..atleast watching her do it might thaw me some then ill go down that one way street that got u messed in deutschland ..... kennst tu  das jetzt liebe freundin?

ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ...Hubby was probably trying to loose me then....😆. Ok enlighten on the other stuff you wrote in German if you may.

Which part of India has 4ft of snow? Don't you see the resemblance bet Sanjeev K and Tony blair...😆

Edited by lighthouse - 17 years ago
sowmyaa thumbnail
Topic opened again after member's request. Please no chatting friends...happy debating 😉 😛 Edited by sowmyaa - 17 years ago
Swar_Raj thumbnail

Originally posted by: qwertyesque

Ok on the same note  how did Abdul Kalam qualifiy for the post then?.. See the point is Amitabh has a illustrious family background.. he hasnt had any scandals... in a way has a clean life style...all scandals were imposed on him. Also remember he quit politics calling it a cess-pool that says a lot about a person who had won with ah thumping majority.. So I think there might be better choices (Azim Premji, Narayan murthy) there might be worse (Govinda) but Amitabh looks like a good choice..😊.

Qwerty, he has a solid background of a prestigious family. After he is the son of Rashtra Kavi. But no one can imposs the scandals on anyone. Any scandal imposed on him, He never came out cleanchit either. he got out of Politics as he preferred to earn via his corporation and overlooked the politics side. For scandel, even Teja Bachan was not out of scandals. Only thing is some people learn so much respect that their scandals or personal affairs do not matter, be it Nehru ji, Gandhiji, Mrs Gandhi or Lata Mangesker. Their privacy is always respected. So for that respect it does not mean that scandals are impossed on them.

Swar_Raj thumbnail

Originally posted by: qwertyesque

Swary, Dont you think we  need someone to tell our pestilent Mushy - Rishtey main toh hum tumhare baap lagtey hai,  naam hai shahenshah...😆

😆 As long as Congress rules the nation, no one will claim that to Mushy 😆 How i wish though 😆

loks like a lot of debate happened her. Happy catching up to me 😛

Swar_Raj thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maya_M

Am not putting this for argument sake but I would like to know why Narayana Murthy is considered a better candidate than Amitabh Bachchan?

How about NM starting something from scratch which helped our economy got stronger and proved to whole world how capable our eng. are. Has his business expanded to overseas too. so on basis os such IT orgs, India had attracted major Company's to open call center and hence helped in making our economy better . And no , the decision of bringing call center was not only because of Infosys,  but they were instrumental for big company's like Reebok etc . and have also done charities too.

For AB, starting a corporation when floating on money and failed it with debt on him and had to work when most of us wish to retire. Stood up for a election and then quit it after winning and breaking trust of people who elected him. Gets diaheria when he has to do any charity 😃

qwertyesque thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swar_Raj

Qwerty, he has a solid background of a prestigious family. After he is the son of Rashtra Kavi. But no one can imposs the scandals on anyone. Any scandal imposed on him, He never came out cleanchit either. he got out of Politics as he preferred to earn via his corporation and overlooked the politics side. For scandel, even Teja Bachan was not out of scandals. Only thing is some people learn so much respect that their scandals or personal affairs do not matter, be it Nehru ji, Gandhiji, Mrs Gandhi or Lata Mangesker. Their privacy is always respected. So for that respect it does not mean that scandals are impossed on them.

See when we look at some people we know who is true and who is not... we dont needs deeds to show that... When you say scandal it means a rumor and yes famous/successful people have to have them but doesnt mean they have any truth in them....Parveen babi till her death believed Amitabh was an underworld don and there was lot of rumor about Rekha and him - was there any truth....nobody could prove anything... so it boils down to how much muck got thrown on somebody... which hs no meaning..anyways..

@Swar_Raj: Lata, Aap ab aaye hain? I have debated on this thread to the maximum. Now nothing more to add.

qwertyesque thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatbuster

haha why stop with that silsila? what's wrong with someone like mallika sherawat now? dont we want someone working while we sleep, making all that hay while the sun shines? 😉😆

i think rakhi sawant should be good to.. not only we will have something look up to but something to look down as well...😆

Dear friends, Can we keep the debate on 'why Big B should or shouldn't run for Presidential post' and not bring other celebrities into the debate?😳

Swar_Raj thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maya_M

@Swar_Raj: Lata, Aap ab aaye hain? I have debated on this thread to the maximum. Now nothing more to add.

😆😆 sorry, too much snow so with kids home cannot come to computer much 😕 but trying to catch up now 😛