FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 23 days ago

....and Jaane Jaan is the only Bollywood film among the top 100, ranking at 89. That's huge for a Bollywood movie. Jawan is second but didn't make the top 100. Movies and series like Fighter and Heeramandi aren’t on the list yet obviously. Some so-called trade pundits have called Heeramandi a flop and others a hit, but we should wait for Netflix's official numbers. They’ll release the numbers for the first half of 2024 later this year. 

Edited by FatalFlaw - 23 days ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kaya65 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

super happy for Kareena.smiley27 She totally deserved all the success. Last  year jaane Jaan and this year Crewsmiley10

Jaane Jaan was genuinely good. My favorite Hindi film from last year! It deserves the spot fair and square. Jaideep was a revelation! 

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Hmmm - can't find the Netflix film report - their download link only has series

The Railway Men though is listed in their round up as one of the stand out overseas series with 11m

https://about.netflix.com/en/news/what-we-watched-the-second-half-of-2023

Netflix is transparent in sharing this kind of data, but there is an element of doubt in it. I think the films or series that Netflix acquires at a high cost are the ones they push in these tables to get more viewership for those listings.

FatalFlaw thumbnail

Originally posted by: Talis

Hmmm - can't find the Netflix film report - their download link only has series

The Railway Men though is listed in their round up as one of the stand out overseas series with 11m

https://about.netflix.com/en/news/what-we-watched-the-second-half-of-2023

There's a separate section for movies in the Excel file. Just check the sheet for movies down below.

FatalFlaw thumbnail

Alia Bhatt's "flop" debut managed to get the 2nd spot with a whopping 109,600,000 views.smiley36

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Jaane Jaan was genuinely good. My favorite Hindi film from last year! It deserves the spot fair and square. Jaideep was a revelation! 

Jaane Jaan was indeed a well made film. Quite intriguing and it made me hooked to the spot but what exactly was that bizarre ending smiley29 

forza thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

So happy for Kareena 

Originally posted by: infinity101

Jaane Jaan was indeed a well made film. Quite intriguing and it made me hooked to the spot but what exactly was that bizarre ending smiley29 

I actually loved the ending. smiley36