Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: JayaBachan

On second thoughts, I’ve decided to watch Heeramandi. I can’t criticise the actors/actresses without actually reviewing the content. I shall be fair and just.  

How are you feeling FF? Want a hanky? 

Hanky panky . Shoot me cuz it rhymed!!

Anyway I am really excited that you will watch it.. but I can't wait 9 hours so can you plllllleeeeeease tell me after the first episode ..and it gets better in the 2nd one too!! So tellll meeeeee .

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: D3viL

How are you feeling FF? Want a hanky? 

Hanky panky . Shoot me cuz it rhymed!!

Anyway I am really excited that you will watch it.. but I can't wait 9 hours so can you plllllleeeeeease tell me after the first episode ..and it gets better in the 2nd one too!! So tellll meeeeee .

Wait Sul, have you watched the whole thing? 🤯 

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

smiley36

If the famous dialogue makes you gag, you better keep a stack of paper bags handy with you when you start the series. Y W. smiley8

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

...............................waatt doooo you mean?

I circled the ones I identify with .. Mr Grumpy cuz I like Grumpydwarf24.. which little miss are you?

Screenshot_20240525_152404_Samsung Internet.jpg

Little miss series is ...here

Screenshot_20240525_153151_Samsung Internet.jpg

Nah...find one LittleMissBounce smiley36

As far as I-F is concerned, I post and then go on a long break...bouncing to and fro the forum smiley16

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

What's with all the blind hatred towards this guy? He worked hard for years, went through hundreds of auditions for back dancer slots, and now that he's finally getting some recognition, he's being vilified. Do star kids have a monopoly on being cringey and annoying offscreen? Why can't he promote himself and have fun? It's funny how the same people crying about nepotism are the first to vilify any outsider who tries to make a mark for themselves. Kriti, Kartik, and now this guy—let them breathe. Not everyone has access to years of media training.

Originally posted by: JayaBachan

Wait Sul, have you watched the whole thing? 🤯 

..aap ko kaise pata nahi ke mein din ke guzarta hoon? Nau saal, nau mahine, nau din, nau ghante , nau saansein tak jab aap se koi khabar nahi milti, ya mujhe appki koi khabar nahi milti, to yeh intezar ka poori zindagi jaise mehsoos hoga ...I learnt urdu in 9 nau ghante.. 🥱  fingerfetishjaan... your nose is looking a little pink.. 🤧... 

JayaBachan thumbnail

..aap ko kaise pata nahi ke mein din ke guzarta hoon? Nau saal, nau mahine, nau din, nau ghante , nau saansein tak jab aap se koi khabar nahi milti, ya mujhe appki koi khabar nahi milti, to yeh intezar ka poori zindagi jaise mehsoos hoga ...I learnt urdu in 9 nau ghante.. 🥱  fingerfetishjaan... your nose is looking a little pink.. 🤧... 

Do you know the translation of what you just said or have you just successfully memorised (copied and pasted) the dialogues? 🙂‍↔️🙂‍↕️

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

You know what, I thought he was hot for like 4 seconds but all these stunts make him UGLY for me. So repulsive yaar. 

taa dey tana dey ray taa naa de ray da

Originally posted by: TheJourney

Nah...find one LittleMissBounce smiley36

As far as I-F is concerned, I post and then go on a long break...bouncing to and fro the forum smiley16

Apologies ...I have a 15 post restriction.. so sometimes ...I can't reply! Hope you haven't bounced