Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

You know what, I thought he was hot for like 4 seconds but all these stunts make him UGLY for me. So repulsive yaar. 

This guy set out to be the new Fawad Khan. But other than slight resemblance in some angles, he falls short big time. Fawad's appeals comes not just from his looks, but his personality, humility, the way he talks. Taha needs a lot to learn.

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: Bekind

Have you read the post comments???smiley37

I did now. smiley15

And I also read his super cringe response to pinned comment. smiley24smiley26

Hi

Don't think you have seen this, would hate for you to miss this ..

JayaBachan thumbnail

This is the biggest turn off in the history of all turn-offs. At least he trimmed his nails this time, thank goodness for small mercies. 

Originally posted by: JayaBachan

This is the biggest turn off in the history of all turn-offs. At least he trimmed his nails this time, thank goodness for small mercies. 

Did you catch her sneeze at the end? Have you watched heeramandi yet ? Do you know what this philosopher of looove ...does to women who sneeze infront of him?

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Taha was a cool name before 

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: D3viL

Did you catch her sneeze at the end? Have you watched heeramandi yet ? Do you know what this philosopher of looove ...does to women who sneeze infront of him?

I didn’t finish the clip and nor have I watched the show. I was going to start the show for Taha and the romance angle but I don’t like the actress so I ain’t gonna torture myself. 

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TheJourney

I did now. smiley15

And I also read his super cringe response to pinned comment. smiley24smiley26

I was shocked too, I had to make sure if that’s really him. He got so much fame and he could not handle it. 

Originally posted by: JayaBachan

I didn’t finish the clip and nor have I watched the show. I was going to start the show for Taha and the romance angle but I don’t like the actress so I ain’t gonna torture myself. 

You sneeze..he gives you a handkerchief ... then he sits next to you while you are in misery, maybe with covid ..because you look very sick. Then the next day you wake up pregnant 🤰  

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: Bekind

I was shocked too, I had to make sure if that’s really him. He got so much fame and he could not handle it. 

God knows if it's him in over excited mode or PR strategy gone wrong. But very off putting behavior. smiley3