Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dirdam thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess

Chor Nikal ke Bhaaga  

The numbers are generally bad all around though, so Netflix making them public has killed any scope for these fake success parties. smiley36

Netflix numbers are fakes rest are all right also the BO are never manipulated..smiley36The reality is that it's the third most watched movie of the year and the haters have to digest it 😁

RedAmaranth thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Chor Nikal ke Bhaaga  

The numbers are generally bad all around though, so Netflix making them public has killed any scope for these fake success parties. smiley36

I was shocked to see Jawan doing almost the same numbers as Tu Jhooti Main Makkar and Phone Bhoot. Matlab extended version OTT pe release karna was a mistake. 

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RedAmaranth

I was shocked to see Jawan doing almost the same numbers as Tu Jhooti Main Makkar and Phone Bhoot. Matlab extended version OTT pe release karna was a mistake. 

Yeah I am curious to see what Netflix is actually paying for these projects. Those streaming right numbers for SRK films especially have always been kinda sus. 

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dirdam

Netflix numbers are fakes rest are all right also the BO are never manipulated..smiley36The reality is that it's the third most watched movie of the year and the haters have to digest it 😁

Did I say the numbers are fake? Or you just read whatever you like

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

So Pathaan and Jawan were phuski on OTT?smiley37

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Is no one going to talk about the fact that the random Yami Gautham film was the #1 Indian film by a margin? Where’s her KWK invite smiley36

CNKB was first😳 I have so much gripes with the storyline, but Yami was supercool in it. She is very talented and not in the inner circle, she ain't getting an invite. M surprised they didn't call her for that Rajeev masand thing though.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Is no one going to talk about the fact that the random Yami Gautham film was the #1 Indian film by a margin? Where’s her KWK invite smiley36

Number two.    

Number one was the series Rana Naidu.  

RedAmaranth thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Yeah I am curious to see what Netflix is actually paying for these projects. Those streaming right numbers for SRK films especially have always been kinda sus. 

Before release, they were like we made 200cr from the OTT wagera, and the movie can't even beat a movie Netflix had probably paid less than 50cr. 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Chor Nikal ke Bhaaga  

Indian releases are not going to compete with Hollywood releases or Korean or some of the other industries.  The comparisons are being made within all the Indian releases, and within all Indian releases Mission Majnu is third after Rana Naidu and Chor Nikal Ke Bhaga.  That’s a very good position to be in.  

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Indian releases are not going to compete with Hollywood releases or Korean or some of the other industries.  The comparisons are being made within all the Indian releases, and within all Indian releases Mission Majnu is third after Rana Naidu and Chor Nikal Ke Bhaga.  That’s a very good position to be in.  

But I didn't say anything about Sid or Mission Majnu. It's relatively in a good spot, sure. 

Yami's film doing so much better than all the big names is pretty funny. I presume Yami got paid a lot less than Alia or Kareena and the film cost a lot less than all these big budget bollywood film's recent streaming rights smiley36

The absolute numbers don't feel impressive at all. Its possible that a lot of Netflix India's base just prefers to watch the American or Korean content on it rather than Indian. The streaming bubble will dry up sooner or later.