Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 24 days ago

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Wow. I think some of us are bad at PR too, some just don’t even understand what it is in the first place smiley36

I blame No PR for it. Now everyone in the Bollywood wants to act chaste and holier than thou like No PR is trying to be. 😆

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Idk why people think PR is bad... PR and networking is a part of the job, only when you go overboard like DP's dissing other female actors, Kartik's making SPKK about himself after critics praised Kiara, Alia's making RRKPK about herself, that's when it's out of hand (and obviously it's the firm's/manager's mistake) but if done right, you can build an image, like RK being the actor on the current generation even though we know that they are many better than him in regional or BW, VicKat and ViruShka about their relationship. 

Recently Karan told in an interval with Sucharita about how Diljeet gave him Lover for free, and how important it is to build relationships. When you use those relationships for things you don't deserve, that's wrong. 

Parineeti is currently doing PR only. She is trying to build her image of the one who is against the tide. But didi, chill todha. Itna bhi mat karo ki Kangana ki tarah people start alienating you, it ain't worth the risk, especially after the momentum and credibility Chamkilla has given you.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Nepotism......PC brought a whole army of cousins with her...smiley36

so her sucking up skills got her a job she was probably unqualified for but they couldn’t make her a movie star. But it’s such a sad story right smiley36 ☝️ 

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

parineeti would've looked horrible with the pairing of piku which is irfan. she would've looked like his daughter. glad she turned down the role because dp looked amazing with irfan and she is the only actress who looks good with older actors and younger actors. I watched irfan's interview, he said yes to piku because of dp being the lead actress. 

I watched kill dill and ladies vs ricky and both parineeti and ranveer overact and I cannot connect with their characters because it seems artificial 

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

so her sucking up skills got her a job she was probably unqualified for but they couldn’t make her a movie star. But it’s such a sad story right smiley36 ☝️ 

Rani told her to become an actor since she is PC's sister. 

Originally posted by: Terenaina

parineeti would've looked horrible with the pairing of piku which is irfan. she would've looked like his daughter. glad she turned down the role because dp looked amazing with irfan and she is the only actress who looks good with older actors and younger actors. I watched irfan's interview, he said yes to piku because of dp being the lead actress. 

I watched kill dill and ladies vs ricky and both parineeti and ranveer overact and I cannot connect with their characters because it seems artificial 

Ranveer was good in LVRB. He had that swag

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

Reminds me of Taapsee saying "I suck at auditions" smiley36

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Fantasy Force

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Nepotism......PC brought a whole army of cousins with her...smiley36

But PC has stopped supporting her now. I like Parineeti better than PC. Parineeti is sweet. PC is manipulative.