Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

India is no hollywood where brad pitt jennifer aniston work in TV and movies too and are not looked down on 

There is a class system in india where bollywood is superior to mumbai hindi TV industry 

Bollywood greater than south industry greater than mumbai hindi ITV greater than marathi films industry greated than marathi ITV etc it goes on 

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: myviewprem

India is no hollywood where brad pitt jennifer aniston work in TV and movies too and are not looked down on 

There is a class system in india where bollywood is superior to mumbai hindi TV industry 

Bollywood greater than south industry greater than mumbai hindi ITV greater than marathi films industry greated than marathi ITV etc it goes on 

its not their fault. Popularity of movie actors r more than tv actors. Becoz itv is not progressing. In foreign countries, movies n tv shows r of same quality but in our country, a kid can also differentiate between a tv show and a film just by seeing 1 scene of each

Edited by Jazzkapur - 1 months ago
myviewprem thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

its not their fault. Popularity of movie actors r more than tv actors. Becoz itv is not progressing. In foreign countries, movies n tv shows r of same quality but in our country, a kid can also differentiate between a tv show and a film just by seeing 1 scene of each

As if pathan, jawan, animal, kabir singh, gadar 2 have great quality in them 

They are no devdas or pyasa or do bheega zamin of 50s or mugha e azam of 60s and sholay or cupke chupke or amar prem  of 70s or jane bhi do yaro or masoom or saransh of 80s or even satya or damini  of 90s that anyone will watch or like them after 30 years or 70 years also 

I mean its not like 80s buniyaad or bomkesh bakshi or rajini or udaan serial that people who were born after 80s also talk about it as they heard from their parents etc 

Quality of movies is as pathetic as serials after 2000s especially after 2005 okkkk 

I would blame audience for ITv quality you have serial like parineeta, kavya, ghatbandan with good story and message and actors etc but what you want you want to watch toxic yeh rishta kya kehlata hai and anupama or kundali bhagya only than what can anyone do 

What can ITV producer or channel do when you give kavya or parineeti or vanshaj or ghatbandan  a 0.5 TRP and toxic anupama 4 rating or even now 2.8 TRP highest 

Anupama is promoted as women empowerment and what is FL doing serving ex hubby after marrying 2nd time calling her abusive ex saas sasur as ma baap and ignoring her own aged poor mother, 2nd hubby and adopted kid who supported her from coming out of abuse and trp is 4 to 2.8 now 

Instead watch kavya serial no its a middle class girl becoming IAS and taking on poilitical and mafia in fight in bihar(like udaan of 80s) trp is 0.5 to 1 

Instead watch ghatbandan(2019 that ran for 9 months)  its a lower class girl in chawl trying to be IPS officer and her don hubby helps her gives up his don life turns vada pav seller and faces attacks from other criminals and police too for leaving crime life. Trp lower than 1 

In 80s and 90s i think ITV audience watched quality show they got it 

Now after 2000s audience are not making hit good shows all flop so same toxic male crying female saas bahu has to be shown by channel 

Imagine if 80s bunidyad or udaan comes now or dekh bhai dekh  or tara it would be utter flop only  

Channel will show only what audience watch if they do not watch show will close like many good shows after 2010 

Audience has become highly regressive than channel cannot do anything 

And no after 2005s even movies highly regressive and worst quality be it acting, music, lyrics, dialogue, story etc in 1000 hindi movies only 10 are worth watching. Its misconception hindi movie better than ITV only because it come on big screen and you pay 1000 bucks you assume its good quality. But if you compare 80s and 90s movie after 2005 actors, director, music, writer all very low quality in bollywood. Forget 1950s 0r 60s or 70s movies no way today movie can compete in quality of acting and writing or direction etc   

Edited by myviewprem - 1 months ago
sidnilove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Itv standards have fallen so low that even good tv actors who have done some shows in the past refuse to come back on the small screen.

Itv is losing audience, actors, content and it's reputation.

If there were good shows on itv which were appreciated by different sections of society and which had a following outside India too then things would have been different. 

Theatre is appreciated and respected by all - tv actors and film actors. Itv is looked down upon by all and for good reason.

Jazzkapur thumbnail

As if pathan, jawan, animal, kabir singh, gadar 2 have great quality in them 

They are no devdas or pyasa of 50s or sholay or cupke chupke or amar prem  of 70s or jane bhi do yaro or masoom or saransh of 80s or even satya or damini  of 90s that anyone will watch or like them after 30 years or 70 years also 

I mean its not like 80s buniyaad or bomkesh bakshi or rajini or udaan serial that people who were born after 80s also talk about it as they heard from their parents etc 

Quality of movies is as pathetic as serials after 2000s especially after 2005 okkkk 

I would blame audience for ITv quality you have serial like parineeta, kavya, ghatbandan with good story and message and actors etc but what you want you want to watch toxic yeh rishta kya kehlata hai and anupama or kundali bhagya only than what can anyone do 

What can ITV producer or channel do when you give kavya or parineeti or vanshaj  a 0.5 TRP and toxic anupama 4 rating or even now 2.8 TRP highest 

In 80s and 90s i think ITV audience watched quality show they got it 

Now after 2000s audience are not making hit good shows all flop so same toxic male crying female saas bahu has to be shown by channel 

by quality, i mean those bgm effects, stretching 1 story, 1 track, 1 scene unnecessarily as long as possible. Unnecessary close shots. Hadd se zyada slow moments. Also, lighting, the way a scene is shot n edited, is different in movies n serials. If I post 2 scenes of 1 movie n 1 serial of India, everyone can tell which is movie's scene n which is serial's scene. But it's not the case with foreign shows n movies.

Jazzkapur thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidnilove

Itv standards have fallen so low that even good tv actors who have done some shows in the past refuse to come back on the small screen.

If there were good shows on itv which were appreciated by different sections of society and which had a following outside India too then things would have been different. 

Theatre is appreciated and respected by all - tv actors and film actors. Itv is looked down upon by all and for good reason.

i watch itv shows only for some  chemistry between actors 

myviewprem thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidnilove

Yes i agree 90% shows are horrible 

But good shows flop too in last 10 years many good shows have flopped 

Like i said  ghatbandan,  24, behyad 2, kuch rang pyar ke aise bhi have been some diff story with quality most were flops and had to be closed prematurely for want of TRP 

i can say some regional shows have much better story like anupama in bengal and marathi much better version than hindi, many other shows have good story 

Nowadays many ITV is copy of some regional show with OTT toxicity added to make show run 3 years 10 years 

Even balika vadhu(kid wedding), anupama(divorce of 40 plus woman), bade acche lagthe hain(late wedding) are all copy of some regional show only but spoilt for stretching 5 years 

Edited by myviewprem - 1 months ago
Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

There r exceptions..one TV show Wagle ki Duniya has a better storyline and much better things to learn from compared to few crappy recent hits

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Yes i agree 90% shows are horrible 

But good shows flop 

Like i said  ghatbandan,  24, behyad 2, kuch rang pyar ke aise bhi have been some diff story with quality most were flops and had to be closed prematurely for want of TRP 

It's a catch 22

Either they make the show gripping n crispy and end when it's supposed to..or overstretch n keep it running. Audience complains in both the cases