Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Swathiyaa

I dint watch it fully but Iittle bit..Fateh cheated on both girls na..later he dumped the girl who was his ex..armaan is now playing with both girls ..he is not drawing boundary with both..

Hence it often occurred to me like armaan is like Fateh..

actually Armaan is not like fateh..because we could understand fateh. Fateh loved jasmine from childhood..it was his life long dream to marry her…and she wanted to go to Canada...and eventually both families agreed to their wedding..but on the wedding day jasmine backed out because she found out he didn’t have a job in Canada..he was heartbroken but jasmine and Tejos family ..then asked tejo to marry him to save them from embarrassment..but fateh was heartbroken..and he tried to make his marriage to tejo work..they even consummated but he was still not over jasmine..and then jasmine plotted to get him back and they started seeing each other again..but eventually he realises jasmine is a manipulator and he breaks off with her forever and he and tejo,reunite and live happily.. but the difference is that fateh and jasmine had a long relationship..so we could understand why he needed time to get over her..but here this Armaan and Ruhi is literally a 2 day infatuation..they had nothing..Armaan is married to,abhira for 9 months..and has spent so,much more time and been so much more intimate with abhira.. But they are making it out like Armaan and Ruhi got some great Romeo Juliet love story..when it was nothing. That’s what’s so ridiculous about this whole jeth Bhabi relationship..it’s nothing..they had like 3 encounters before they married other people..it’s really stupid..this Ruhi Armaan angle..makes no sense. In ghum at least ..Ishaan and Reeva were engaged to be married and everyone knew about their love story..so we can understand their feelings for each other..but here it’s literally 2 min noodles infatuation..🤷🏻‍♀️

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bangtanARMY

I stopped shipping Ab with this man full of loser characteristics since Ar-Ruhi salsa masala dance or when he refused to give Ab a hug after she was nearly assaulted by Yuvraaj. I am now only hate-watching to see the slaps to be given to Ruhi and the kicks to be given to Ar  smiley43smiley42

Me too… but tell me one thing how that slap didn’t fall on Armaan as well. Why Vidya not thinking and asking, “Armaan how Ruhi got the courage to carry your divorce paper?” Abhira is secondary here as Ruhi is often termed as Ar’s responsibility and people (gharwale) saw them as friends many times.

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: Indira1211

actually Armaan is not like fateh..because we could understand fateh. Fateh loved jasmine from childhood..it was his life long dream to marry her…and she wanted to go to Canada...and eventually both families agreed to their wedding..but on the wedding day jasmine backed out because she found out he didn’t have a job in Canada..he was heartbroken but jasmine and Tejos family ..then asked tejo to marry him to save them from embarrassment..but fateh was heartbroken..and he tried to make his marriage to tejo work..they even consummated but he was still not over jasmine..and then jasmine plotted to get him back and they started seeing each other again..but eventually he realises jasmine is a manipulator and he breaks off with her forever and he and tejo,reunite and live happily.. but the difference is that fateh and jasmine had a long relationship..so we could understand why he needed time to get over her..but here this Armaan and Ruhi is literally a 2 day infatuation..they had nothing..Armaan is married to,abhira for 9 months..and has spent so,much more time and been so much more intimate with abhira.. But they are making it out like Armaan and Ruhi got some great Romeo Juliet love story..when it was nothing. That’s what’s so ridiculous about this whole jeth Bhabi relationship..it’s nothing..they had like 3 encounters before they married other people..it’s really stupid..this Ruhi Armaan angle..makes no sense. In ghum at least ..Ishaan and Reeva were engaged to be married and everyone knew about their love story..so we can understand their feelings for each other..but here it’s literally 2 min noodles infatuation..🤷🏻‍♀️

Yeah Fateh was in love with Jasmine for a long time and he was pretty much obsessed with her. So it took him time to move on. And he was called out mostly for the way he gaslighted Tejo to hide his affair. But still, his actions were understandable, like most Itv triangles. However, Rishta one is so stupid. They met each other like 2-3 times before deciding it was soul love. They did not even know each other's surname then. That's how frivolous that relationship was. Which is why nothing can justify their actions now.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: janecastle

Yeah Fateh was in love with Jasmine for a long time and he was pretty much obsessed with her. So it took him time to move on. And he was called out mostly for the way he gaslighted Tejo to hide his affair. But still, his actions were understandable, like most Itv triangles. However, Rishta one is so stupid. They met each other like 2-3 times before deciding it was soul love. They did not even know each other's surname then. That's how frivolous that relationship was. Which is why nothing can justify their actions now.

exactly this Ruhi Armaan angle is over rated and over exaggerated by the characters…and both are not loyal to each other..because Armaan dumped her for his family and she dumped him as she thought he had a girl friend..but now he got a wife..that she thinks he’ll leave for her..also,she thinks the family will,accept her and Armaan as a couple 🙄.. Ruhi is delusional and Armaan is fickle..he strings her along and gives her hope. They are actually both terrible characters.. You know in Udaariyaan..tejo knew fateh was heartbroken over Jasmine..so without him getting over jasmine and without him falling in love with her..she also consummated her relationship with him..and got so emotionally involved..she should have resisted and taken their relationship slowly then the heartbreak would have been less.. but eventually  it ended well for her In that she got her man back because jasmine was grey shaded and then negative .. but here this Ruhi,is selfish, spoilt, immoral ..but not negative yet..so I don’t know where they are going with this Ruhi Armaan angle ..

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: whimsical

Difficult to ship them indeed.. I've been struggling lately to write fanfics on them.. The problem is that as I am writing, I just can't seem to see Abhira and Armaan as the endgame. As a matter of fact, I don't even think Abhira and Ruhi should end up together, or least still, Ruhi and Rohit. I can write angst but even then, I wonder why anyone should love people like Armaan and Ruhi at all.. So forget the ending, even the middle is hard to write. Might take a break for some time. The characters as they are, are not inspiring at all.. Can Armaan be redeemed, only time will tell, I guess..

Understandable. But for me as an audience and reader the fact that show is not gonna give us what we want is all the more reason we get some awesome FFs so we have some respite. 

I would also love to read angst and Abhira moving on, being solo and successful, Happy eventually. I would love to read Armaan angst over losing Abhira for good because after what he's put her through, she'd never trust him enough to give him a chance to be near her at all. 

I don't know if Armaan can be redeemed. Maybe if they really go all out he can but as things stand he's actually regressed. 

When he was struggling to get over his residual feelings and soft corner for Ruhi,  but still clear on boundaries - I could still watch it. But suddenly this narrative shift where he has started nodding along to almost doing sacred things in temple with Ruhi and agreeing to speak about their rishta is all looking really awful. 

He was the same man that said you'll always be bhai ki biwi. So what changed that now he's actually looking like he might also ne interested in marrying Ruhi after divorcing Abhira? 

More than Abhira in the mix and his lack of any feelings for her, I  struggle to grasp why he's so into Ruhi again. I can understand Abhira is just zimmedari but not his cringe with Ruhi. 

Edited by Pinecone - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: janecastle

Fateh suffered his share the consequences also. Eggs & tomatoes were thrown at him when public came to know about his emasmiley36. He was asked to return his awards. Even jasmine also faced wrath from public. So, it was tolerable & we could understand his obsession also. 

Idhar na sar na pair, bas triangle dikhani hain to latka do ml ko pl & fl ke beech 🙆‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 1 months ago
free_willy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Sharmas

The worst part is Armaan not being honest and respectful towards any of his relations. And on top of everything both Ruhi and Abhira are going Gaga over him. Dreaming about him and having silly fight over him 🤢

Edited by free_willy - 1 months ago
free_willy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Sharmas

Wow! With a total of over 100 votes, 67%  people have voted for “Absolutely not” that’s great!!!🙂 

baisnabi thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 21 days ago

Can someone please write ffs with new ml (may be like Satya from ghkkpm) for abhira?? Although Abhira is bound to have a toxic love in the serial we can give her justice in ffs. 

Edited by baisnabi - 21 days ago
Posted: 21 days ago

Never shipped them, whether old Armaan or New Armaan. My point is, Armaan types, losers, don't deserve Abhira. She's too good for him. Armaan is a pathetic, shameless dude who used to give his bhabhi lusty looks during  muh dikhai rasam, sneak out to meet her, hug her on stormy nights in a hut, do salsa jumping jacks dancing with her at parties, and even went to write shivstakti with her in temple. Doing ice pack treatment of her hand. He doesn't deserve someone like Abhira in his life🤡🤡