Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Nephy1

Are udhar bhi he didn't consumate with jasmine..

With tejo only and tejo fell for him..but atkeast they were not in contract marriage so tejo alllwed yahan they are still in deal so can just hope that abhira will keep this moron away..baki jaise ja rahe hai makers there is no difference..kuch bhi ho sakta hai the ay she is going giddy around armaan,she will also not stop..

Chodo yaar yeh crap par kya hi discuss karna..

Same here is going on..

Haan mein abhira armaan ki hi baat kar rahi thi not ruhismiley11. 2 episode mein heartbreak bhi ho gaya abhira ka & patch bhi ho gaya, she is now back to her lover girl form with double strength 🤦‍♀️. Hope idhar hug/fall catch se hi kaam chala le abhira armaan usse zyada nahi, else armaan ka guilt wapas start ho jayega, puri life guilt mein uski saath rahega. 

Yeh ashleelta IPL end tak chalegi shayad. Kaash revelation jaldi ho jaaye, atleast in front of abhira ya usko clue mil jaaye ke chitwali is still there in armaan's life

Aaj kal mujhe abhira pe hi gussa aa raha hain, she knows ruhi behaves like armaan's wife then why to give her sympathy. Dur rakho na use khud se, but nahi inko sister bond bhi dikhana hain 🙆‍♀️

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Haan mein abhira armaan ki hi baat kar rahi thi not ruhismiley11. 2 episode mein heartbreak bhi ho gaya abhira ka & patch bhi ho gaya, she is now back to her lover girl form with double strength 🤦‍♀️. Hope idhar hug/fall catch se hi kaam chala le abhira armaan usse zyada nahi, else armaan ka guilt wapas start ho jayega, puri life guilt mein uski saath rahega. 

Yeh ashleelta IPL end tak chalegi shayad. Kaash revelation jaldi ho jaaye, atleast in front of abhira ya usko clue mil jaaye ke chitwali is still there in armaan's life

Aaj kal mujhe abhira pe hi gussa aa raha hain, she knows ruhi behaves like armaan's wife then why to give her sympathy. Dur rakho na use khud se, but nahi inko sister bond bhi dikhana hain 🙆‍♀️

Koi bond nahi hai is show mein..

Kuch bhi ho raha hai bina sar pair ke..

And le de ke ek FL thi but use cat fight karte dekh ke aur gussa aa raha hai..

She can see that armaan doesn't says ruhi anything,she is sitting acting like his wife and he keeps hus mouth shut toh why is she even fighting..

Kahan gyi vo abhira who used to say ki yes ruhi is more importamt and used to walk away..

Right now every character is ruined..

But still abhira's character could be taken care of but that moron uska nhi kuch ho sakta..

Aur ruhi never mattered to me at first place..

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

I hope they bring Fateh for abhira smiley27 the actor was good (not the character smiley36)

I hope Ankit gupta or shaheer Sheikh come as acha aadmi opposite Abhirasmiley36

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Titli_Butterfly

Armaan is Uddariyaan's Fateh. Ruhi and Abhira should stay away from this guy. 

but the Fateh saw the light and eventually fell in love with tejo and remained with her until their deaths..so maybe it will be the same here..looks like that’s the current trend with heros…that heroines are not their first love..and they are stringing along their first loves even though they are married..disgusting guys..all are the same..Ishaan from ghum, Anirudh in Janak..although he’s divorced Janak now.., Rajeev in Parineetii, 🤨

Edited by Indira1211 - 1 months ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Swathiyaa

Hetvi you stole my words..like Dil ki baat cheen li..

Whenever I saw armaan i was reminded of Fateh only..smiley36

yes but fateh and tejo were so 😍…amazing couple..with such great chemistry…they complemented each other so perfectly in looks..they’re one of my favourites along with Neil,and Avni from Naamkaran and karthik and naira.. samriddi and sheh also looked great together.. 

Swathi.A thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

yes but fateh and tejo were so 😍…amazing couple..with such great chemistry…they complemented each other so perfectly in looks..they’re one of my favourites along with Neil,and Avni from Naamkaran and karthik and naira.. samriddi and sheh also looked great together.. 

I dint watch it fully but Iittle bit..Fateh cheated on both girls na..later he dumped the girl who was his ex..armaan is now playing with both girls ..he is not drawing boundary with both..

Hence it often occurred to me like armaan is like Fateh..

I stopped shipping Ab with this man full of loser characteristics since Ar-Ruhi salsa masala dance or when he refused to give Ab a hug after she was nearly assaulted by Yuvraaj. I am now only hate-watching to see the slaps to be given to Ruhi and the kicks to be given to Ar  smiley43smiley42

Nephy1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Are he resembles one more..

Current rajeev from parineeti..

Almost same..

whimsical thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Difficult to ship them indeed.. I've been struggling lately to write fanfics on them.. The problem is that as I am writing, I just can't seem to see Abhira and Armaan as the endgame. As a matter of fact, I don't even think Abhira and Ruhi should end up together, or least still, Ruhi and Rohit. I can write angst but even then, I wonder why anyone should love people like Armaan and Ruhi at all.. So forget the ending, even the middle is hard to write. Might take a break for some time. The characters as they are, are not inspiring at all.. Can Armaan be redeemed, only time will tell, I guess..

Edited by whimsical - 1 months ago
Sneha2002 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

I think DKP will make Ar suffer and will be bashed because even if ML are right and do wrong thing for fl (Keerti-Naira baby swap ) still they will make them suffer for FL love so I have hope from DKP ...rest bhagwan ( TRP ) ke haath me hai