Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 days ago

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

Never shipped them, whether old Armaan or New Armaan. My point is, Armaan types, losers, don't deserve Abhira. She's too good for him. Armaan is a pathetic, shameless dude who used to give his bhabhi lusty looks during  muh dikhai rasam, sneak out to meet her, hug her on stormy nights in a hut, do salsa jumping jacks dancing with her at parties, and even went to write shivstakti with her in temple. Doing ice pack treatment of her hand. He doesn't deserve someone like Abhira in his life🤡🤡

Even if you keep aside the EMA for whatever strange dil ka dard reason, think about the things that he did with others-

He ruined Rohit without even telling him the truth before he made a lifelong big decision of marriage

He doesn't even bother to remember his bio mom to please Vidya (he can easily do that without mentioning it to Vidya)

He behave like a dog to get some toffee

All of them including him are woman abusers with all these big degrees 

He is angry on Madhav for no reason, as he is not in a position to give verdict of Madhav-Vidya relationship

To Abhira, lets not even discuss...It's beyond criticism.

He is one of the poorly characterized ML I have seen. Lets not compare his angry Avtar with Gul's hero like Arnav (Thats the only other serial I have seen). Arnav started like a villain to Khushi but think about his development throughout the course of serial. Even on his worst day with Khushi, he had one principle in place, that is his dedication and the right thing (in his mind, not for us) that he is doing for his family. Also, we could bear Arnav somehow as whatever he LOVED Khushi. Tell me one reason why we should ship this nalayak Armaan. zero for me. So RS might be thinking of changing his style similar to Gul, but I'm sorry you guys are messed up, and it's not working.

Edited by leafy2022 - 18 days ago

Originally posted by: leafy2022

Even if you keep aside the EMA for whatever strange dil ka dard reason, think about the things that he did with others-

He ruined Rohit without even telling him the truth before he made a lifelong big decision of marriage

He doesn't even bother to remember his bio mom to please Vidya (he can easily do that without mentioning it to Vidya)

He behave like a dog to get some toffee

All of them including him are woman abusers with all these big degrees 

He is angry on Madhav for no reason, as he is not in a position to give verdict of Madhav-Vidya relationship

To Abhira, lets not even discuss...It's beyond criticism.

oh totally agree, i've said this in the forum too. armaan is so self-centered, like seriously, a guy who can't even stand up for his own mom, what kind of man is he? he just accepted that his birth mom trapped his dad for money. he lives like a puppet a dog in the poddar house. He shamelessly destroyed his brother rohit's life, who loved him so much even though armaan is only his half-brother. He betrayed rohit, giving lusty looks to his bhabhi behind his brother's back. He doesn't care about anyone except himself and his twisted obsession to please his family. I get it, he has childhood trauma, and it takes time to heal for people like him, but we can't always use that as an excuse to defend him... that's why i never liked this character from the start,  I've been saying this from the beginning, even with the old armaan, back then, lots of people here would write these long analysis posts defending his character and just blaming ruhi. like, whatever, to each their own, but i've always said, more than ruhi, armaan's the real culprit . He's so emotionally unstable, always flipping out and throwing tantrums if things don't go his way. then he begs for forgiveness and repeats the same stupid shit again. smh 

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

oh totally agree, i've said this in the forum too. armaan is so self-centered, like seriously, a guy who can't even stand up for his own mom, what kind of man is he? he just accepted that his birth mom trapped his dad for money. he lives like a puppet a dog in the poddar house. He shamelessly destroyed his brother rohit's life, who loved him so much even though armaan is only his half-brother. He betrayed rohit, giving lusty looks to his bhabhi behind his brother's back. He doesn't care about anyone except himself and his twisted obsession to please his family. I get it, he has childhood trauma, and it takes time to heal for people like him, but we can't always use that as an excuse to defend him... that's why i never liked this character from the start,  I've been saying this from the beginning, even with the old armaan, back then, lots of people here would write these long analysis posts defending his character and just blaming ruhi. like, whatever, to each their own, but i've always said, more than ruhi, armaan's the real culprit . He's so emotionally unstable, always flipping out and throwing tantrums if things don't go his way. then he begs for forgiveness and repeats the same stupid shit again. smh 

I never liked him from the beginning too. I wanted to give a chance after the c=actor change. Its even worse for me as the new actor is giving more angry looks than required. He has no freaking emotion for Abhira. Why are we even watching him as we are mainly for Abhira?

Originally posted by: leafy2022

I never liked him from the beginning too. I wanted to give a chance after the c=actor change. Its even worse for me as the new actor is giving more angry looks than required. He has no freaking emotion for Abhira. Why are we even watching him as we are mainly for Abhira?

I'm only watching for abhira and the story because she's not like the other female leads right now. i've been connected to her since the start of gen 4. right now, every itv show on SP is showing toxic male leads. I should have stopped watching this, but i'm invested in her story, that's why i'm still watching. the day they ruin her character too, i'm out