I went to a Hanuman Puja and had south Indian food at someone's place

though I did feel a bit sick after eating

vijisridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 24 days ago

Hi, welcome here

Feel welcome to post more here

Ragz answered your question

Oh 130 episodes straight ; let’s see; am watching for Karan Wahi mainly though I like Jennifer also.  For a webseries, the story is going in circles without much revelation.  Why is Ankita psycho smiley36 what is her relationship with Mr. Raisinghani, why are Virat and Anushka at loggerheads; why is Anushka’s dialogues portraying him as some kind of a villain. Too many questions and very little answers. 

Viji 

Priya… i couldn’t add you for some reason.  So, what South Indian food did you eat, you got sick 🤔

Edited by vijisridhar - 24 days ago
Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 24 days ago

Originally posted by: vijisridhar

Hi, welcome here

Oh 130 episodes straight ; let’s see; am watching for Karan Wahi mainly though I like Jennifer also.  For a webseries, the story is going in circles without much revelation.  Why is Ankita psycho smiley36 what is her relationship with Mr. Raisinghani, why are Virat and Anushka at loggerheads; why is Anushka’s dialogues portraying him as some kind of a villain. Too many questions and very little answers. 

Viji 

Priya… i couldn’t add you for some reason.  So, what South Indian food did you eat, you got sick 🤔

Welcome Viji! Join us for here…we all can discuss things out 

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
Posted: 23 days ago

Kurkure in the fridge 🤣🤣 lmao wahi ka on set fridge kitna boring hai 🤪🤪🤪🤪

https://www.instagram.com/stories/reem_sameer8/3356812224554935220?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igsh=NXNmbHZuNndxZmNh

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijisridhar

Hi, welcome here

Viji 

The caterers mixed something I was allergic to in dosa/ uttapam batter I asked them about my allergy beforehand 2-3 times but they lied through their teeth.

priya185 thumbnail
Ragz2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

The caterers mixed something I was allergic to in dosa/ uttapam batter I asked them about my allergy beforehand 2-3 times but they lied through their teeth.

oh damn…sorry to hear that so messed up . They couldn’t lie

Ragz2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

hi ragz who is that with Jenny in the third picture 

Hi its hard to say if it’s her or not…i zoomed in but i honestly don’t think thats her…someone looking different