Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Archbitchess thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Just finished it. I think Bulbul and Jauhari had a great plotline. Loved Tara as well. She is a total queen. Although the marriages covered in the season seemed a little lackluster compared to the first season. What did you think?

adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 months ago

first season's weddings were better I agree

DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 months ago

I really love the friendship between the leads. They're each other's soulmates without any doubt. They don't need romance or physical love. Their platonic love friendship and companionship beat all of that. 

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: DanmeiLover

I really love the friendship between the leads. They're each other's soulmates without any doubt. They don't need romance or physical love. Their platonic love friendship and companionship beat all of that. 

Same here they have great chemistry better than Shobhita has with Jim

Edited by priya185 - 2 months ago
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: priya185

Same here they have great chemistry better than Shobhita has with Jim

Both are talented , young and charismatic. Would love to see them working together in other projects.

MaximSantos thumbnail
Posted: 18 days ago

Yes, I watched the second season of Made in Heaven. He continues to explore complex topics such as marriage, family, politics and social norms through the lens of Indian society. Some of the episodes were very impressive and thought-provoking. However, some viewers may have had different opinions about the direction of the plot and the overall impression of the series.