Made in heaven 2 discussion
Has anyone seen it yet
Page
of
1Made in heaven 2 discussion
Has anyone seen it yet
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Just finished it. I think Bulbul and Jauhari had a great plotline. Loved Tara as well. She is a total queen. Although the marriages covered in the season seemed a little lackluster compared to the first season. What did you think?
first season's weddings were better I agree
I really love the friendship between the leads. They're each other's soulmates without any doubt. They don't need romance or physical love. Their platonic love friendship and companionship beat all of that.
Same here they have great chemistry better than Shobhita has with JimOriginally posted by: DanmeiLover
I really love the friendship between the leads. They're each other's soulmates without any doubt. They don't need romance or physical love. Their platonic love friendship and companionship beat all of that.
Originally posted by: priya185
Same here they have great chemistry better than Shobhita has with Jim
Both are talented , young and charismatic. Would love to see them working together in other projects.
Yes, I watched the second season of Made in Heaven. He continues to explore complex topics such as marriage, family, politics and social norms through the lens of Indian society. Some of the episodes were very impressive and thought-provoking. However, some viewers may have had different opinions about the direction of the plot and the overall impression of the series.
Traitors India Amazon Prime discussion Feel free to post here
Operation safed sagar reviews- out on Netflix. It's based on the Kargil war. Let's discuss how you found the show....
48