I went to a Hanuman Puja and had south Indian food at someone's place
though I did feel a bit sick after eating
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I went to a Hanuman Puja and had south Indian food at someone's place
though I did feel a bit sick after eating
Hi, welcome here
Feel welcome to post more here
Ragz answered your question
Oh 130 episodes straight ; let’s see; am watching for Karan Wahi mainly though I like Jennifer also. For a webseries, the story is going in circles without much revelation. Why is Ankita psycho
what is her relationship with Mr. Raisinghani, why are Virat and Anushka at loggerheads; why is Anushka’s dialogues portraying him as some kind of a villain. Too many questions and very little answers.
Viji
Priya… i couldn’t add you for some reason. So, what South Indian food did you eat, you got sick 🤔
Welcome Viji! Join us for here…we all can discuss things outOriginally posted by: vijisridhar
Hi, welcome here
Feel welcome to post more here
Ragz answered your question
Oh 130 episodes straight ; let’s see; am watching for Karan Wahi mainly though I like Jennifer also. For a webseries, the story is going in circles without much revelation. Why is Ankita psychowhat is her relationship with Mr. Raisinghani, why are Virat and Anushka at loggerheads; why is Anushka’s dialogues portraying him as some kind of a villain. Too many questions and very little answers.
Viji
Priya… i couldn’t add you for some reason. So, what South Indian food did you eat, you got sick 🤔
Kurkure in the fridge 🤣🤣 lmao wahi ka on set fridge kitna boring hai 🤪🤪🤪🤪
The caterers mixed something I was allergic to in dosa/ uttapam batter I asked them about my allergy beforehand 2-3 times but they lied through their teeth.Originally posted by: vijisridhar
Hi, welcome here
Feel welcome to post more here
Ragz answered your question
Oh 130 episodes straight ; let’s see; am watching for Karan Wahi mainly though I like Jennifer also. For a webseries, the story is going in circles without much revelation. Why is Ankita psychowhat is her relationship with Mr. Raisinghani, why are Virat and Anushka at loggerheads; why is Anushka’s dialogues portraying him as some kind of a villain. Too many questions and very little answers.
Viji
Priya… i couldn’t add you for some reason. So, what South Indian food did you eat, you got sick 🤔
hi ragz who is that with Jenny in the third picture
oh damn…sorry to hear that so messed up . They couldn’t lieOriginally posted by: priya185
The caterers mixed something I was allergic to in dosa/ uttapam batter I asked them about my allergy beforehand 2-3 times but they lied through their teeth.
Hi its hard to say if it’s her or not…i zoomed in but i honestly don’t think thats her…someone looking differentOriginally posted by: priya185
hi ragz who is that with Jenny in the third picture
Traitors India Amazon Prime discussion Feel free to post here
Operation safed sagar reviews- out on Netflix. It's based on the Kargil war. Let's discuss how you found the show....
48