Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ragz2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

That's what she is doing. Her last TV was Beyhadh 2, it's been 4 years now 🤷 Stories karab hai ITV ka tabhi she is refusing it and is not the only one. Understandable! 

yup thats true. She’s isn’t the only one. ITV needs to step up and make changes so actors like jw can continue work. Jw is investing in properties more for incoming income bc ITV future doesn’t look good and getting offers on OTT/web seems very less. 

Edited by Ragz2009 - 14 days ago
Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ragz2009

yes! Like i said siddhima had better scenes. Beyhadh had soo many fabulous moments to show chemistry , almost every episode arjun n maya had some romantic scenes. The episodes were so balanced. Here they can’t even show 5% of that

True that! 

Arjun Maya, loved some of their scenes like the apple one ufff we were close to a kiss.

Rudra Maya, the way she was looking at the boy, I felt like she was undressing me 😅 and super hot watching her in the eyes (I don't think I'm the only one). Jenni is beyond fantastic on those scenes and needs fabulous script to execute it 🤷

Even in Bepannah and SC tbh

priya185 thumbnail

Please move to the next thread 

Ragz2009 thumbnail

I would love to see her on Netflix or Prime movies. Something like that. She deserves the best for her skills. Agar Bollywood mein DP hai, we have JW yaar. Our girl has so much to offer

yes, i would love to see her on Netflix, Hotstar and Amazon. She’s so talented but doesn’t get work she deserves nowadays. I hope 🤞 things change for both my jeran

Ragz2009 thumbnail

True that! 

Arjun Maya, loved some of their scenes like the apple one ufff we were close to a kiss.

Rudra Maya, the way she was looking at the boy, I felt like she was undressing me 😅 and super hot watching her in the eyes (I don't think I'm the only one). Jenni is beyond fantastic on those scenes and needs fabulous script to execute it 🤷

Even in Bepannah and SC tbh

💯 said

priya185 thumbnail

Hi guys here is the next thread https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5354288

Ragz2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

nobody expected them to work together in this web show either so anything is possible 

many people had hope they would comeback. They admitted many times they were offered many projects but never worked out